***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    yeah ...those little bastards aren't cheap either...click on the donation link on the salmon site and it defaults to $250....WTF...dont they know fish grow on trees!

I agree...if PJ wont come south for a few thousand freshly planted trees....well, then...they can take their fishies and stick'em!

PLANT A TREE...PLAY THE SOUTH!.....

PRACTICE CATCH AND RELEASE WHEN SALMON FISHING!

funny...i just bought some fresh salmon from capital seafood market on saturday....soaked it in italian dressing, then grilled the fuck out of it....

so, just consider that i already bought some salmon.

unofficial sticky thread merge bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Welcome aboard!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Welcome aboard!

yeah, except i wish they would lose the hate posts ....

• SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Addicted wrote:
    I have planted 4 trees in my backyard in honor of Pearl Jam playing the south. with the proper love and care i will be cutting them down and smoking them in a few months to ease the pain of PJ not coming to florida.

Ha, HA, Ha, Ha, Ha,Ha,Ha,
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    dangerboy wrote:
    funny...i just bought some fresh salmon from capital seafood market on saturday....soaked it in italian dressing, then grilled the fuck out of it....

so, just consider that i already bought some salmon.

unofficial sticky thread merge bump

wait, wait... I'm confused... are we supposed to save the salmon or eat the salmon?

SPALMA wrote:
    wait, wait... I'm confused... are we supposed to save the salmon or eat the salmon?

uhm...i think we're supposed to save some for stone to swim with....

or, maybe we're supposed to plant them

PLANT A SALMON FOR PJ TO PLAY THE SOUTH!!

dangerboy wrote:

or, maybe we're supposed to plant them

PLANT A SALMON FOR PJ TO PLAY THE SOUTH!!

yeah, grow 'em, cut 'em and smoke 'em.

• holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    The weather is beautiful and wish you were here! Still faithful in Florida!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    holleroxx wrote:
    The weather is beautiful and wish you were here! Still faithful in Florida!!

It's getting COLD!!! Good night, gonna get warm now.

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Good morning.............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    2nd page rescue bump on Two for Tuesday.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Its freaking cold in Florida this morning bump
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    Its freaking cold in Florida this morning bump

Yea, but isn't it great?!
    Yeah!!!! Fall's finally made its way down South........I was worried that it was going act like Pearl Jam and skip us.....;)
    Don't forget that it is "Two of Tuesday" on your source for Don't Ignore the South.
  • Fuckin A man, play the south
    Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss.

Listen to Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros
    Another new face on this thread..........cool.
    Make mine a double on "Two for Tuesday"
    second page save............bump for the South
    tybird wrote:
    Another new face on this thread..........cool.

I think we are up to 561+

The more, the merrier.............Don't forget about the South!
    The only thread with "Two for Tuesday"
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    who cares about numbers.... we need some news up in here :D
    Another bump......plain & simple.
  • Unfortunately I don't have an answer, but I do have something to contribute. A friend of mine was chatting with Mike and Matt on Saturday and they mentioned that Hawaii will be their last show of the year. The date with U2 will be as an opener, 1 1/2 hours tops, so they don't really consider that their gig. He also said that Mike mentioned something about more dates next year. So who knows what it all means.
    Westernsky wrote:
    Unfortunately I don't have an answer, but I do have something to contribute. A friend of mine was chatting with Mike and Matt on Saturday and they mentioned that Hawaii will be their last show of the year. The date with U2 will be as an opener, 1 1/2 hours tops, so they don't really consider that their gig. He also said that Mike mentioned something about more dates next year. So who knows what it all means.
    Dates in 2007??? Interesting....................very interesting..........
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Westernsky wrote:
    Unfortunately I don't have an answer, but I do have something to contribute. A friend of mine was chatting with Mike and Matt on Saturday and they mentioned that Hawaii will be their last show of the year. The date with U2 will be as an opener, 1 1/2 hours tops, so they don't really consider that their gig. He also said that Mike mentioned something about more dates next year. So who knows what it all means.

Thank you sir/maddam! Something to hold on to:)
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Westernsky wrote:

Thanks!

DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Westernsky wrote:

That means we might get our shows next year, that's what that means!

I hope
    and here's a two for tuesday bump