The Arctic Monkeys are shit

1235»

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Yeah and J Lo outsells them all so what's your point? Album sales does not equal quality.

that WAS my point. that just cos oasis had 3 albums that didnt sell 10 million copies apiece like what's the story doesn't mean they were bad albums or flops in any sense of the word. just like pearl jam's run since vitalogy doesn't mean the albums were bad, just that their moment at the top of the world has passed. the difference is, pearl jam accepts this and oasis seems to be in denial of it. that WOULD be annoying if i lived in england and listened to their nonsense all the time, but i dont. i live in the states where i dont hear liam running his mouth. so i just think they turned out a bunch of enjoyable albums and have an amusing egomaniac for a singer.
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    new album is fantastic
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Yeah and J Lo outsells them all so what's your point? Album sales does not equal quality.

Exactly. To further the point, Brittany Spears' 'Baby One More Time' sell over 20 million or something? She sold more of her shit in the US than Pearl Jam did!!!
    Just support Obama, damn it.
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    I think some of you fail to realize how funny Noel and Liam are. You guys take everything they say so seriously. Noel has got to be the funniest guy in rock.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Matty Boy wrote:
    I think some of you fail to realize how funny Noel and Liam are. You guys take everything they say so seriously. Noel has got to be the funniest guy in rock.

absolutely///

he could have been a comedian... one of my life icons is Noel... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Matty Boy wrote:

Yeah I get everything they are going on about, school yard humor that I understood and found funny when I was 14. The guy is a laugh a yester year minute.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    someone told me that the village voice trashed the monkeys second album. when i proceeded to say i didn't care what the media says about music, i was told how reputable the voice is. and as an independent source how it wasnt the same as the mainsteam press. still i am not caring. all that matters to me is what i like. and i like the arctic monkeys.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say