Who has the best taste in music in this section?

OdinOdin Posts: 599
edited February 2008 in Other Music
I would have to say South of Seattle, Mushmouthmatt and intodeep... and me, of course. :D

And for the record, if Todd77 likes a band, chances are I don't. No offence, dude. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• best taste according to you?

we are all here because of pearl jam, so that says something.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    best taste according to you?

Best taste in YOUR opinion.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Odin wrote:
    I would have to say South of Seattle, Mushmouthmatt and intodeep... and me, of course. :D

And for the record, if Todd77 likes a band, chances are I don't. No offence, dude. :D

:D thanks! I am truely honored.

You generally like some good music your self Odin, plus i always loved norse mythology so your name is awesome too!

There is a guy here or maybe it is a girl i don't know. starts with an F i think. for the life of me now i can't remember their name, but they love dinosaur jr and we seem to like a ton of the same stuff!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Everyone has their own version of good music -- let's leave it at that!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • edpearson wrote:
    Everyone has their own version of good music -- let's leave it at that!
    yep. don't be a music snob.
    intodeep wrote:
    :D thanks! I am truely honored.

You generally like some good music your self Odin, plus i always loved norse mythology so your name is awesome too!

There is a guy here or maybe it is a girl i don't know. starts with an F i think. for the life of me now i can't remember their name, but they love dinosaur jr and we seem to like a ton of the same stuff!

Dinosaur Jr. is an amazing band and I have had the honour of seeing them twice in concert.

I am a big fan of mythology in general... Norse, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, etc. Odin was my favourite mythological god because I could relate to him more than any other.
  • This is a pretty strange thread...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    This is a pretty strange thread...

Whatever, stalker.
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    I can't stand music snobs...because they have no idea what they're talking about...they assume they have good taste...but they dont..I do.
  • Odin wrote:
    Whatever, stalker.

Where the hell did that insult come from?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Igottago wrote:
    I can't stand music snobs...because they have no idea what they're talking about...they assume they have good taste...but they dont..I do.

hahahaha :D

Where the hell did that insult come from?

You must be hearing things...

/cue Twilight Zone music
  • Igottago wrote:
    haha nice

Actually none of us do....except Chuck Norris.
  • What do you win if you indeed do have the best taste in music on here, because if there's a prize I have the best taste in music. If not, who the hell cares who that the best taste, how could you even determine a thing like that.
    if there's a prize I have the best taste in music.

Prove it.
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    Odin wrote:

WOW - do you mean me????? OUCH - thats too bad if you do since I clearly have the best taste in music on the board ;)

....out of curiousity who do you like (and who have I mentioned that you dont like)????

EDIT - actually I searched some of your previous posts and with the exception of Dino Jr i'm not surprised we dont see eye to eye
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,268
    SNOBS with only 400 post def don't qualify for having good taste in music ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SNOBS with only 400 post def don't qualify for having good taste in music ....

haha, just because someone doesn't have 4,000 posts their opinions do not count?
    Todd76 wrote:
    WOW - do you mean me????? OUCH - thats too bad if you do since I clearly have the best taste in music on the board ;)

Pfffffffft! :D
    ....out of curiousity who do you like (and who have I mentioned that you dont like)????

Neurosis, Mastodon, The Sword, Baroness, Clutch, Torche, Akimbo, Dinosaur Jr., Mars Volta, Machine Head, Mushroomhead, Meshuggah, Opeth, Isis, Big Business, Black Label Society, Boris, Sigur Ros, RATM, Pearl Jam, MMJ, Year Long Disaster...
    ...and I don't like any of those soft, boring indie bands that you always bring up. Sorry... just can't get into any of those bands.
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    Odin wrote:
    Pfffffffft! :D

Neurosis, Mastodon, The Sword, Baroness, Clutch, Torche, Akimbo, Dinosaur Jr., Mars Volta, Machine Head, Mushroomhead, Meshuggah, Opeth, Isis, Big Business, Black Label Society, Boris, Sigur Ros, RATM...

no offence taken.......based on your list (other than Dino and Sigur Ros) I take your insult as a compliment :)
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
    haha, just because someone doesn't have 4,000 posts their opinions do not count?

so you must be a snob my quote was SNOBS WITH 400 POSTS ,do you consider your self a snob ...
    Todd76 wrote:
    no offence taken.......based on your list (other than Dino and Sigur Ros) I take your insult as a compliment :)

Whatever. Every band on my list >>>>>>>> The Decembrists. An ex-girlfriend dragged me along to one of their concerts at her university and I was bored out of my mind! I'm embarrassed to say I even went!
    LOL... all of Todd's favourite bands combined couldn't match the intensity of Neurosis, a band that could move continents...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM7laabfVlw
  • so you must be a snob my quote was SNOBS WITH 400 POSTS ,do you consider your self a snob ...

I do not.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    SNOBS with only 400 post def don't qualify for having good taste in music ....

YES!!!!!!! SO I have great taste.....I'm up to 500 post now:)
    I do not.

then it wasn't meant towards you ;)
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    YES!!!!!!! SO I have great taste.....I'm up to 500 post now:)

yes you do unless you consider your self a snob ? ...
  • this thread sucks
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    this thread sucks

yep.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks