Cobain was a wingeing prick!!

124»

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Who's being a whiny prick now?

Oh dear. I promised I wouldn't call back here, but I did and I found you. You're about one sentence away from saying nanananana!
    Kurt was a bloody musical snob, of course he was talented, any fool knows that, but the over riding memory is the whining. He didn't stick around long enough to fulfil his potential, maybe he would have had a long and illustrious career-mind judging from 1 naff, 1 great, and the 1 erm- patchy record that makes up his legacy then perhaps he wouldn't have, but who knows? Let's leave it eh, or I'll get my dad to beat up your dad. juk
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Since I'm new here, I just want to go on record by saying that I love Kurt and miss his music so much. So it pains me to see threads like these that just berate him. I still think of him and observe his birthdays and April5th. He would have been 40 years old last Feb20. Still younger than many of todays icons. Obviously, he didn't get to fulfill his potential and make his greatest works. So comparisons to others are useless. It's like if Trent Reznor had taken himself out before making DownwardSpiral or Eddie before Ten. We'll never know what we've lost. Terrible shame.

I wish he would have just dissapeared on a 5 year hiatus and gotten himself clean, divorced, healthy or whatever and come back strong with a new musical project. Instead of this silly Morrison-like tragic figure that stupid kids have Tshirts of. Love you always, Kurt.
  • whingeing?