Springsteen - Seeger Sessions

Comments

• gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    i'm in southeast U.S., so there aren't any reasonably close announced yet....
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    This is just wrong.

FYI :
    The rehearsal shows( and also the Christmas Shows ) go to various charities including Local municipal Fire Departments, and Harvest For Humanity, various Food Banks ( in each & every city that he plays in- and usually accompanies a " publc service announcement" during each of those shows ) as well as local churches .

Half the stuff he donates,
    we dont even hear or know about .

concentrating on bruce's charity work that he HAS TO DO or hence pay EXTRA taxes is missing the point entirely

the guy is all about greed

no band needs to charge $100 a ticket...even worse a concert(d&d) that he plays by himself and makes 3/4 of a million dollars at, all at the expense of the LONG TIME LOYAL FANS...
  • fragileblakefragileblake Posts: 716
    so does Pearl Jam only do charity to avoid paying taxes? Plus most of the time bruces cost of tixs are pretty comprable to PJs, if you start playing this game, you'll end up only seeing bands that play coffee shops and street corners. Vivia The Boss and the Jam!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    concentrating on bruce's charity work that he HAS TO DO or hence pay EXTRA taxes is missing the point entirely

the guy is all about greed

no band needs to charge $100 a ticket...even worse a concert(d&d) that he plays by himself and makes 3/4 of a million dollars at, all at the expense of the LONG TIME LOYAL FANS...

pass out the whitebread

cuz here comes the Baloney !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • KricketKricket Posts: 707
    haha...I was woundering where you were going with the white bread ;)
    WE SHALL OVERCOME: THE SEEGER SESSIONS DEBUTS IN THE BILLBOARD TOP 3

A big thanks goes out to all the fans who purchased Bruce Springsteen's critically-acclaimed We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions last week, as for the sixth time since 1987, he has entered the Billboard charts in the top three!

If you haven't already, you can get your copy of Springsteen's new record in stores now or you can purchase your copy online at SonyMusicStore.com and get a collectable Bruce Springsteen and The Seeger Sessions Band poster + a digital download of the track "Pay Me My Money Down." as FREE GIFTS with your order.* Plus don't forget for a limited time only, you can get an additional 10% off the album when you use the coupon code "SEEGER" at checkout!

CMT To Air A Special Documentary on Bruce Springsteen on May 5th

CMT will debut a one-hour documentary special BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: THE SEEGER SESSIONS on Friday, May 5 at 9-10 p.m. ET, featuring content from Springsteen’s new Dual Disc release along with never-before-seen footage including complete performances of “Erie Canal” and “Jacob’s Ladder.” The documentary follows Springsteen into his New Jersey farmhouse where he and an ensemble of musicians gather unrehearsed to create a live album featuring Pete Seeger’s folk melodies as interpreted by Springsteen. Having long credited his musical origins to folk tradition, Springsteen brought together a range of traditional acoustic instruments – banjo, accordion, horns and violin, among others – to record American standards such as “John Henry” and “Shenandoah.”

Mark your calendar as you don't want to miss this incredible in-depth documentary on the making of one the year's best records.

Also new US tour dates are on sale now! Check Ticketmaster.com for details.

*Limit one per order, while supplies last. Poster may ship separately from CD.
    platessmall.jpg
    CD Review: Bruce Springsteen, "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions" (Columbia)

May 04, 2006 12:28 PM
    by Jim Harrington
    liveDaily Contributor
    The finger-picked banjo that helps kick off "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions" is a good sign that Springsteen fans are in for a different kind of a ride this time around. Fortunately, the trip is every bit as enjoyable as other memorable rides with The Boss.
    Springsteen caps off what is arguably the most satisfying three-disc run in recent rock history with this album. What's really impressive is that each of the discs have been so vastly different. With 2002's "The Rising," the Boss wore his rock-and-roll savior hat and delivered stadium-sized anthems that drew inspiration from the tragedies of 9/11. "Devils and Dust," released in 2005, was a darkly intimate and personal collection of very literate songs, vastly similar in feel to 1982's "Nebraska."

On his latest CD, New Jersey's favorite son reconnects with his working-class roots and re-establishes his bond to traditional folk music with a collection of songs closely associated with the great Pete Seeger. It's an outstanding tribute to Seeger, but, more importantly, it's simply an outstanding album.

The album is joyous and fun, two things that definitely couldn't be said of Springsteen's last two outings, and the vocalist sounds like he's having the time of his life here. He's made so much "important" music over the years--songs that spoke for/to "The People"--that it's often easy to overlook how great he is at simply leading a good-time rock-and-roll band.

Working with his large Seeger Sessions Band, Springsteen takes folk music out of the coffeehouses and brings it to the pubs. That's hardly sacrilege, given that the roots of folk music run straight through centuries-old drinking establishments in Ireland, Scotland and England. Springsteen's versions of songs such as "Old Dan Tucker," "Jesse James" and "Mrs. McGrath" contain so much raucous Irish spirit that one might think he was backed by The Pogues.

It's a fascinating addition to one of the greatest catalogs in rock history. This critic simply can't wait to see what The Boss pulls next.
    platessmall.jpg
  • so does Pearl Jam only do charity to avoid paying taxes? Plus most of the time bruces cost of tixs are pretty comprable to PJs, if you start playing this game, you'll end up only seeing bands that play coffee shops and street corners. Vivia The Boss and the Jam!

last time i saw the estreet i paid list price of $120(floor ticket)

last time i saw d&d from the 1st row the ticket was over $100(again list price)

last time i checked tom petty and the heartbrakers AND pearl jam are charging $100 per ticket...u do the math man...bruce aint worth a dime more than tpah or PJ IMHO...and certainly not 2 TIMES MORE than PJ/TPAH

and yes PJ give charity money also partly because it helps them come tax time

lastly i got to borrow my friend's copy of seeger sessions(cause i wouldnt buy one to make bruce any richer than he already is) and im glad to say it is a pretty much a self indulgent record that i have no interest in at all. the 1st 7 songs i didnt think were that great but i did like the next 2...barely...

d&d didnt do it for me
    seeger didnt do it for me

thank goodness the rising and the reunion tour happened otherwise bruce hasn't done something of value to me since...? BiTusa or say the river/ darkness...
    Hey diversity and differing tastes is what makes the world go around,..
    For every fan who is disgruntled and dissapointed, there are 5 more who like it .
    I like the re-invention and branching out to different styles.
    Am I going to rush out and buy the entire Pete Seeger Collection? probably not- but this is the Boss and he is not only the man but the experience .
    To each their own,......

I got my tickets this morning ! - :D
    Chose the Sunday Night tour closer over the Saturday Night show.
    I think they were equally in demand.
    Reserved Seating sold out in less then 5 minutes -
    alltho there are still lawn seats available.

Thru at precisely 9am, and all that came up was upper 400 ( uncovered at PNC - Holmdel - " the worlds largest UFO in the middle of NJ " ....EV ) so the Ticketbastard enterprise conglomerate surges forward,....

That little stage at PNC is gonna be awfully crammed with 18 pieces up there !
    platessmall.jpg
    last time i saw the estreet i paid list price of $120(floor ticket)

last time i saw d&d from the 1st row the ticket was over $100(again list price)

last time i checked tom petty and the heartbrakers AND pearl jam are charging $100 per ticket...u do the math man...bruce aint worth a dime more than tpah or PJ IMHO...and certainly not 2 TIMES MORE than PJ/TPAH

and yes PJ give charity money also partly because it helps them come tax time

lastly i got to borrow my friend's copy of seeger sessions(cause i wouldnt buy one to make bruce any richer than he already is) and im glad to say it is a pretty much a self indulgent record that i have no interest in at all. the 1st 7 songs i didnt think were that great but i did like the next 2...barely...

d&d didnt do it for me
    seeger didnt do it for me

thank goodness the rising and the reunion tour happened otherwise bruce hasn't done something of value to me since...? BiTusa or say the river/ darkness...

I had first row in Seattle and the base price was 85 bones, maybe your venue charges up the ass, I know my buddy paid 70 bucks to see the rising tour in Portland as well. And honestly, I think Bruces output makes Tom Petty look like a complete loser. There are several shows on this tour (santa barbara I think) where the PJ tickets are around 80 bucks. If you don't like bruce, fine, but don't call him a sellout. The guy has never ever done a commercial (I'm looking at you mr dylan the underwear salesman) and if he wanted to he could do ENDLESS greatest hits tours like the eagles with the estreet band, but instead decides to be creative. Call it self-indulgence, but I call it artistry
    I had first row in Seattle and the base price was 85 bones, maybe your venue charges up the ass, I know my buddy paid 70 bucks to see the rising tour in Portland as well. And honestly, I think Bruces output makes Tom Petty look like a complete loser. There are several shows on this tour (santa barbara I think) where the PJ tickets are around 80 bucks. If you don't like bruce, fine, but don't call him a sellout. The guy has never ever done a commercial (I'm looking at you mr dylan the underwear salesman) and if he wanted to he could do ENDLESS greatest hits tours like the eagles with the estreet band, but instead decides to be creative. Call it self-indulgence, but I call it artistry

well said !

awesome!

" He's the Boss, I'm just the employee" ;)
    platessmall.jpg
  • I had first row in Seattle and the base price was 85 bones, maybe your venue charges up the ass, I know my buddy paid 70 bucks to see the rising tour in Portland as well. And honestly, I think Bruces output makes Tom Petty look like a complete loser. There are several shows on this tour (santa barbara I think) where the PJ tickets are around 80 bucks. If you don't like bruce, fine, but don't call him a sellout. The guy has never ever done a commercial (I'm looking at you mr dylan the underwear salesman) and if he wanted to he could do ENDLESS greatest hits tours like the eagles with the estreet band, but instead decides to be creative. Call it self-indulgence, but I call it artistry

don't put words into my mouth...i can do that just fine without you ;)

i never said the boss was a "sell out"(whatever that means)...just that he is very greedy when it comes down to what he charges for his live shows...and i will say this...i prefer that he sell born to run to a car company so that next time he tours he doesnt have to charge $100 to us LONG TIME LOYAL FANS

i have my ticket stubs to prove those prices, btw, and i'm in canada...
    where a dollar is still a dollar

if you dont get tpah then u don't get anything...let me guess you didn't even buy the last dj...
    Weekend Ticketing: Bruce Springsteen

May 05, 2006 09:50 AM
    by liveDaily Staff

Tickets for the vast majority of Bruce Springsteen (music)'s tour with his Seeger Sessions Band are scheduled to go on sale in the coming days.
    Springsteen is supporting his new album, "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions," which features his interpretations of 13 traditional songs, all of which are associated with folk artist Pete Seeger.

On-sales begin Friday (5/5) for the tour's stops in Bristow, VA; Columbus, OH; Noblesville, IN; Chicago; Cuyahoga Falls, OH; Saratoga, NY; and Holmdel, NJ. Tickets go on sale Saturday (5/6) for shows in Glendale, AZ; Des Moines, IA; St. Paul, MN; and Camden, NJ, and roll out Sunday (5/7) for Springsteen's appearance in Concord, CA.

[Click to search for Bruce Springsteen tickets at www.Ticketmaster.com.]
    platessmall.jpg
    hope they werent disappointed at The Boss ' show Fri night,...
    platessmall.jpg
    would be nice to hear from someone who attended, but heres the notes from backstreets

May 5 / Dublin, Ireland / Convention Hall
    Notes: A spirited European tour opener has the well-rehearsed Seeger Sessions Band firing on all cylinders. As one showgoer tells us, "This really rocks, flows, smacks... and the horns and the beautiful fiddle from Soozie, pure magic... lovely, just lovely!" In the home of "Mrs. McGrath," an Irish folksong "known from a Dublin broadside of 1815," according to Dave Marsh's liner notes (and a song which, coincidentally enough, happens to mention today's date), Bruce offers the correct Irish pronunciation of "McGraw." Setlist-wise, he re-expanded the trimmed-down set from New Orleans for a two-and-a-quarter-hour show, slipping "Adam Raised a Cain" and "Erie Canal" back into an otherwise identical line-up. Hey, if it ain't broke...
    Setlist: O Mary Don't You Weep/John Henry/Johnny 99/Old Dan Tucker/Eyes on the Prize/Jesse James/Adam Raised a Cain/Erie Canal/My Oklahoma Home/Mrs. McGrath/How Can a Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?/Jacob's Ladder/We Shall Overcome/Open All Night/Pay Me My Money Down
    Encore: My City of Ruins/Buffalo Gals/You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)/When the Saints Go Marching In
    platessmall.jpg
  • JOHNNY VS.JOHNNY VS. Posts: 39
    I love it too. When i was a little fella ny DAD use to play me Pete Seeger's music. Bruce's versions are rollicking good fun!! Bruce is wonderful and is to be respected. He never repeats himself and I like that.
    its a great time, at a great show.
    cant help but admire how all 18 musicians onstage are having fun, enjoying themselves , its contagious .

cant wait- me and my girlfriend will be attending the tour closer in Bruces hometown of Holmdel NJ on june 25th . Got very lucky with tickets and will be there bright and early .

still waiting on reviews from all our European Jammers here- none have chimed in as of yet !

thank god for http://www.Backstreets.com !
    platessmall.jpg
  • shanoshano Posts: 23
    Well Friday was a pretty magical experience. It was my third time to see the man in action and each time has been a different experience so it's certainly not predictable. Previous shows were the gig in the RDS 2003 when he was on the Rising Tour and last year in the Point on the solo Devils & Dust tour.

There were 18 very talented musicians on stage rocking it out for about 2hr 15min. The Boss gigs are getting shorter but I guess the man is getting on so it's only to be expected. I don't think anyone was dissappointed by the show but there may have been one or two expecting his greatest hits - this is clearly not that sort of gig.

In my opinion Springsteen has re-invented himself albeit going back to his roots or rather the roots of a lot of the modern music we listen to now. At times I felt as if I was being transported back to what I can only imagine New Orleans was like in the 20s or 30s. His voice was absolutely fantastic throughout and I still don't know how it survives the abuse he has been giving it for close to 40 years!

Mixed throughout the set were 3 or 4 re-interpretations of Springsteen originals including a fantastic rendition of "My City Of Ruins" but the highlights for me were the performances of "Pay Me My Money Down" and "John Henry" from the new album.

I was however rather embarrassed when some of the audience didn't afford the man the respect he deserves by clapping or heckling at very inappropriate times e.g when Bruce was discussing his recent visit to New Orleans and the horrific scenes he witnessed there. One can only assume these so called fans had too much vino on board and were not able to hear what he was saying. Either way they were out of line and I hope he wasn't too offended.

Anyone who is going to see Springsteen on this tour is in for a real treat and something I don't think you'll get the chance to see again. Enjoy...

YNWA
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it"

George Bernard Shaw
    shano wrote:
    Well Friday was a pretty magical experience. It was my third time to see the man in action and each time has been a different experience so it's certainly not predictable. Previous shows were the gig in the RDS 2003 when he was on the Rising Tour and last year in the Point on the solo Devils & Dust tour.

There were 18 very talented musicians on stage rocking it out for about 2hr 15min. The Boss gigs are getting shorter but I guess the man is getting on so it's only to be expected. I don't think anyone was dissappointed by the show but there may have been one or two expecting his greatest hits - this is clearly not that sort of gig.

In my opinion Springsteen has re-invented himself albeit going back to his roots or rather the roots of a lot of the modern music we listen to now. At times I felt as if I was being transported back to what I can only imagine New Orleans was like in the 20s or 30s. His voice was absolutely fantastic throughout and I still don't know how it survives the abuse he has been giving it for close to 40 years!

Mixed throughout the set were 3 or 4 re-interpretations of Springsteen originals including a fantastic rendition of "My City Of Ruins" but the highlights for me were the performances of "Pay Me My Money Down" and "John Henry" from the new album.

I was however rather embarrassed when some of the audience didn't afford the man the respect he deserves by clapping or heckling at very inappropriate times e.g when Bruce was discussing his recent visit to New Orleans and the horrific scenes he witnessed there. One can only assume these so called fans had too much vino on board and were not able to hear what he was saying. Either way they were out of line and I hope he wasn't too offended.

Anyone who is going to see Springsteen on this tour is in for a real treat and something I don't think you'll get the chance to see again. Enjoy...

YNWA

Great review Shano !

I can agree with your sentiments personally catching the rehearsal show in Asbury a few weeks back.
    Its really something. The word "re-inventing" seems to be very common in most peoples recollection of this new Seeger Sessions experience. The irony as you pointed out is that they are going back to the roots and fundamentals of todays music.
    excellent points .
    I also enjoy pay me my $ and John Henry- as well as O Mary, Jacobs Ladder .
    I cant wait to hear My City Of Ruins in this style, as well as Adam Raised A Cain.

Referring to his voice :
    do you think maybe in those little cups Bruce has onstage that perhaps theres some whiskey in there ? In the DVD out at his home when they put this Seeger Sessions project together,. they were knockin' them back ( many ) - and he even said he wanted them all to have that whiskey singing voice on the tracks,....funny stuff. !

cant wait for the NJ shows late June !

cheers !
    platessmall.jpg
    http://www.myticketdepot.com

lists a Bruce show August 17th in Auburn Hills, MI. I think a 2nd leg is fast approaching! Bruce, please play portland on august 26th for my birthday, thanks :)
    I wonder if Pearl Jam has their own version of " The Men In Black"

thats pretty awesome.
    they escort people from up in the nosebleeds ( as high as the very last row of the venue ) and all the way down into the front row ! pretty awesome !

News updated May 8, 2006

MANCHESTER ENGLAND ENGLAND
    "How Can I Keep From Singing," one of the DualDisc's bonus tracks, premiered in Manchester last night, a near-acapella performance lead off by Patti Scialfa. And returning to the set after "we fucked this up so bad back in Asbury we haven't been back to it since" was "Cadillac Ranch," replacing "Adam Raised a Cain" on the handwritten setlist. While it was a rowdy, boozy crowd, that didn't carry over to the sing-along on this one... after calling for crowd participation on the "Mystery Train" chorus, Bruce observed, "That was miserable -- we need some professional help!" But you can't say the crowd wasn't into the party in general; they made up for the sing-along in "Pay Me My Money Down" at the end of the set, and for "Old Dan Tucker" four songs in, as Bruce put it, "The stage has just been rushed to a 150-year-old song!" "If I Should Fall Behind" (not played) was an alternate for "My City of Ruins" on the setlist. And good news for nosebleed ticketholders -- the Man in Black was back, filling up the front row! Thanks to Glenn for the setlist scan.

Next: The second of three back-to-back-to-back shows in the UK, as Bruce returns to Hammersmith in London tonight.

wheather they screw it up or not- i'm dying to hear Cadillac Ranch in this style,....
    where are all the European Jammers who attended these shows? Reviews ?,.....
    platessmall.jpg
    News updated May 9, 2006

5/8: THIS SURE IS STIRRING UP SOME GHOSTS FOR ME...
    "Finally, London is ready for Bruce Springsteen and the Seeger Sessions Band!"... as, three decades on, Bruce returns to the site of his first UK shows for Born to Run. The tour premiere of "Long Black Veil" as an ad-lib after "Cadillac Ranch" makes this the longest set yet. Although the crowd knew the "Mystery Train" chorus to "Cadillac Ranch," Bruce seemed not to want to risk a poor response two nights running. But the crowd was really up for this show, with plenty of singing along, and the smaller, more intimate venue certainly helped. The "blowed away" response in the chorus to "My Oklahoma Home" nearly knocked Bruce back, and "Open All Night" (love the swing version) and "Pay Me My Money Down" were raucous as hell. Bruce is so relaxed and obviously enjoying himself -- there seems to be no pressure. He referred to his previous visit here twice during the concert: an opening mention of the venue seeming familiar, and a lengthy speech before "Saints" about how each show has its memories and ghosts, and how good it was to be playing here again 30 years later. This was a stunning show. With apologies to Jon Landau, I have seen the future of folk/gospel/jazz/blues/rock 'n' roll/soul/rockabilly fusion and its name is Bruce Springsteen. In the audience: former Director General of the BBC, Greg Dyke. -report by Nick Mays

Next: One more in London tonight, as Bruce and the band play a special gig for BBC Radio 2's Sold on Song.

the Boss knocking them dead across the pond !
    cant wait for my shows in late June ! Momentum should have them hitting on all cylinders at that point in time !
    Good times !

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!
    platessmall.jpg
    just another example of the plethora of charities the Boss is involved with - for those who said he's greedy

http://www.backstreets.com/Assets/Images/newsAnnie06.jpg

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING PRETTY YOU CAN HANG UP ON YOUR WALL?
    Up for auction on eBay beginning on Thursday is this beautiful Annie Leibovitz photograph of Springsteen in 1999, previously seen in her book, American Music. It's a large (20" x 24"), limited edition print (5 of 20), signed by the photographer, and valued at $5,500. The auction benefits the National Priorities Project, a Massachusetts non-profit that "provides citizens and community groups with tools to make federal policis more understandable and just." The auction will run from 5 p.m. Thursday, May 11 to 5 p.m. Sunday May 21. Watch this space for a link once the auction starts!

The photograph was taken on September 20, 1999, backstage at the First Union Center in Philadelphia (show #3 of the 6 nights in Philly). Clearly visible is the previous night's setlist, to ensure the requisite setlist changes from night to night. At the moment captured, Bruce had only written that night's list up to "Tenth Avenue Freeze-out." The guitar he's holding and book of songs he's looking at suggest that he's deciding -- at that very moment -- what to play in the famous "post-Tenth" slot in the setlist, often the biggest setlist surprise on any given night... Philly got "Back in Your Arms" that night.
    platessmall.jpg
  • spida1998spida1998 Posts: 86
    I was at said Manchester show, had a blast. Took me a while to recognise Cadillac Ranch, and I didn't know the Mystery Train chorus (nor did anyone around me!).

Definitely catch this show if you get a chance, really good fun.
    London - 29/05/00
    London - 30/05/00
    London - 20/04/06
    Dublin - 23/08/06
    London - 18/06/07
    spida1998 wrote:
    I was at said Manchester show, had a blast. Took me a while to recognise Cadillac Ranch, and I didn't know the Mystery Train chorus (nor did anyone around me!).

Definitely catch this show if you get a chance, really good fun.

i cannot wait to hear this revamped version of Cadillac Ranch !

I have heard alot of fans didnt recognize it, and they all seemed to really like it.
    how about that kid on the Banjo, spida?
    he steals alot of the attention- for sure !

cheers !
    platessmall.jpg
    Yes ! Snagged me a pair to the show at The Worlds Most Famous Arena this morning !

For anyone that cares, plenty of decent reserved seats remain- * ( * all the floor " GA " seating is long gone )

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003CA4D1F18991?artistid=736179&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
    platessmall.jpg
  • Clifwith1fClifwith1f Posts: 143
    Seems that the Nissan Pavilion (DC) show wasn't selling very fast, so they opened up the lawn for $25. I haven't seen that for the other shows though.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/soldonsong/whatson/springsteen_live.shtml

THREE-SONG VIDEO CLIP FROM BBC SHOW ONLINE NOW
    In advance of the TV broadcasts this week (BBC 4, May 19, 10 p.m.; BBC 2, May 20, 11:30 p.m), you can get a significant sneak peek of the Sold on Song concert with a 20-minute video clip online now at bbc.co.uk. It's got "John Henry," "Mrs. McGrath," and "Jacob's Ladder," filmed at London's St. Lukes on May 9. And now that the concert has aired on BBC Radio 2, the full audio is also available for streaming, online for the next week.

And on Sunday, May 21, listen for a Springsteen interview on BBC Radio 2, on Johnny Walker's show from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. GMT.

not everyones cup of tea

but for those that enjoy it,

enjoy it !
    platessmall.jpg
    Clifwith1f wrote:
    Seems that the Nissan Pavilion (DC) show wasn't selling very fast, so they opened up the lawn for $25. I haven't seen that for the other shows though.

still think there are MSG tix remaining too,....

thats a rarity but hey its not the E Street Band
    platessmall.jpg
    wow- sorry i posted that video !

that video is so poor quality !
    its from BBC and you arent able to make the screen image any bigger, without losing major detail and resolution !

appologies !
    platessmall.jpg