New Silverchair

1235»

Comments

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    yeah that's the song i can't stop listening to it freaking incredible anyway will try to download the show you posted when i get home from work i hope i can get it done might need your help since i'm a computer retard thanks dude you rock........oh do you thing this would be one song we might get to hear at lolla ......it's weird as soon as i started to listen to this band i thought man they would be great at lolla and when i saw the lineup i freaked can't wait for that weekend.......thanks ...

I bet they would play it at Lolla, along with "Ana's Song (Open Fire)" from the same album. Both of those were moderate hits here in the states. I don't think they've had a hit here since those songs.
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    Here it is...

Live From Faraway Stables: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ63T2H1

anyone that wants to contribute the Diorama b-sides as a trade would be much appreciated.

THANK YOU for this. Looking forward to hearing it. Wish I could help you out with the B-Sides. If I come across them I'll let you know.

I'm seriously considering going to Lollapalooza. Silverchair is #1 on my list of bands to see that I haven't seen yet.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,245
    I bet they would play it at Lolla, along with "Ana's Song (Open Fire)" from the same album. Both of those were moderate hits here in the states. I don't think they've had a hit here since those songs.
    that would be sweet ........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I'm with you on this one. I would be all for Diorama beginning to end. I don't know the last time they played "Tomorrow" but I know it has been a while.

soulsinging, you don't know anyone w/ the b-sides to Diorama do you. I'm literally willing to pay lord knows how much to get it imported rom Australia. I'm trying to avoid that if possible. Once you hear "aslylum" from the live CD you will be the same way

sadly, i do not. i've never been keen on importing singles. i imagine you could order it via hmv or amazon or something. it's got to exist.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    sadly, i do not. i've never been keen on importing singles. i imagine you could order it via hmv or amazon or something. it's got to exist.

I just found someone online to sell me theirs. Nice. I'll up it when I get it.
    You're thinking of "Miss You Love" from the Neon Ballroom album.

Here it is...

Live From Faraway Stables: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ63T2H1

anyone that wants to contribute the Diorama b-sides as a trade would be much appreciated.

holy motherfucking shit! as if i wasn't already excited enough for their set. this is amazing. id forgotten how good they are live!

i owe you a huge thanks man!
  • ive seen them 3 times live in the past 6 months. once in sydney and twice in toronto. they are amazing live, but they dont switch up their set much at all. they sound as tight as possible though. great show, dont miss them if you get the chance. just be sure to be up to date with your silverchair material cause you wont hear many, if any, old songs. freak and the door were the only ones from the first two albums they played.
    BritneyJam wrote:
    ive seen them 3 times live in the past 6 months. once in sydney and twice in toronto. they are amazing live, but they dont switch up their set much at all. they sound as tight as possible though. great show, dont miss them if you get the chance. just be sure to be up to date with your silverchair material cause you wont hear many, if any, old songs. freak and the door were the only ones from the first two albums they played.

im cool with that. diorama and neon ballroom destroy their previous 2 albums!

did they play paint pastel princess? i REALLY wanna hear that at lolla!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    im cool with that. diorama and neon ballroom destroy their previous 2 albums!

did they play paint pastel princess? i REALLY wanna hear that at lolla!

eh diorama and neon are their previous 2 albums!!!

tho i know ya meant their 1st two....just bein a cunt!!!

all i heard tho is 'frogstomp' and 'freakshow' albums tho!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    eh diorama and neon are their previous 2 albums!!!

tho i know ya meant their 1st two....just bein a cunt!!!

all i heard tho is 'frogstomp' and 'freakshow' albums tho!

that's what i meant... neon ballroom and diorama are way better than the 2 albums released previous to them, frogstomp and freak show.
  • not4u10not4u10 Posts: 238
    that's what i meant... neon ballroom and diorama are way better than the 2 albums released previous to them, frogstomp and freak show.

I think each album got better with release until Diorama. Diorama is wonderful. Young Modern is awesome, but it I like don't like it as much as Diorama.
    08/28/98-09/01/00-12/08/02-12/09/02-04/28/03-05/03/03-07/05/03-07/06/03-07/08/03-07/09/03-07/12/03-10/01/04-10/03/05-05/13/06-05/27/06-05/28/06-06/01/06-06/03/06-06/19/08-06/25/08-10/28/09-10/31/09-05/17/10-10/19/13-10/21/13-10/27/13-4/28/16
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    crittables wrote:
    i didn't even realize they were still around.

hmmmm... I think I've heard this sentence before :p
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.