Options

Pearl Jam 2008 Bootleg Program

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,123
    JWBusher wrote:
    According to PJ Collectors, the physical CD's are pressed on Taiyo Yuden discs which are the BEST QUALITY discs you can get.

100% true! :) The best cdr's are TY brand discs.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    JWBusher wrote:
    According to PJ Collectors, the physical CD's are pressed on Taiyo Yuden discs which are the BEST QUALITY discs you can get!

excellent news! been using TY CDRs and DVD-R discs for a while now (both music and data backups) and had no problems... supposed to have a long lifetime as well - i haven't heard of any being unreadable. yet... :rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    double post....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I was just wondering I oredered all the boots on physical cd's, but my impatientness has led me to download some digital boots until the physical ones show up. So anyways, I order the digital download (FLAC) for Hartford but it says the link is not available until 7/10. Do they pretty much stick to that date or has anyone noticed if any of the digital downloads have come a little earlier?

I was under the impression that MSG 2 came out yesterday and naturally Hartford was today, but maybe I am incorrect in my thinking. More like I was hoping! Thanks much. Later
    Foo4Everlong
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Does anybody know what site I go to for using the tracking number?
  • Options
    KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    Ordered Bonnaroo on 6-16 and waiting anxiously but patiently, anyone received theres yet?
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
  • Options
    raa0425raa0425 Posts: 34
    PJSEMPRE wrote:
    I'm with the same problem. I don't know what to do.
    Does someone know how to redownload it?
    Thanks in advance!

Just to back to the link in your profile and you can redownload it from there.
  • Options
    watk7881watk7881 Posts: 43
    I just finished listening to the West Palm bootleg. If you want to know what the band would sound like without Mike, give these CDs a listen. I went to this show, and unless my memory is hazy from the euphoria of being there, Mike was wailing - you wouldn't know it from the mix on these discs.

Here's hoping that the mix on the CD's from future shows (e.g., Bonnaroo, MSG) is of better quality.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Seems like they may ship in one order or how many orders you made.

That better not be the case considering I emailed 10c before placing any orders and was advised they would ship individually once they are available.

On a side note, I placed an order for multiple shows about 2 weeks ago, including the 2 that are available to ship now, and haven't heard a thing. My credit card was charged straight away though!
  • Options
    People say they'll do a lot of things that they don't actually do.

This is true, but when running a business it is not wise to say one thing and do another.

People are one thing; businesses are another. But then again I sent away for a Western Digital RMA which they received on 6/23 and was advised a 5-7 day turnaround time. Just received an email this morning that they will ship me a new (or refurb) unit within 5-7 days.

Looks like bas business season is in town...
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    raa0425 wrote:
    Just to back to the link in your profile and you can redownload it from there.

It worked now.
    I think it was a connection problem.

PS: Bonnaroo is avaliable for download.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    so what boots have been shipped out so far?
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Bonnaroo, Columbia, and Virginia Beach should be shipping soon.
  • Options
    CT_JamCT_Jam Posts: 4
    I was just wondering I oredered all the boots on physical cd's, but my impatientness has led me to download some digital boots until the physical ones show up. So anyways, I order the digital download (FLAC) for Hartford but it says the link is not available until 7/10. Do they pretty much stick to that date or has anyone noticed if any of the digital downloads have come a little earlier?

I was under the impression that MSG 2 came out yesterday and naturally Hartford was today, but maybe I am incorrect in my thinking. More like I was hoping! Thanks much. Later

I'm wondering the same thing. Been impatiently waiting all day and clicking back every few minutes to check if the Hartford download is available. At what time of day have the other downloads generally been available?

And should I assume after reading some posts in this thread that the mp3s will be of less-than-stellar quality?
  • Options
    VedurenVeduren Posts: 8
    The Hartford download is ready to go. Just got the email a few minutes ago.

downloading at a good clip now. kind of contrary to what i've been told by friends that had some issues with other downloads.
  • Options
    Yup, looks like they ship in one order, contrary to what I was told by the powers that be before placing an order.

Got two emails Sunday...one stating my order had shipped and another apologizing for the delay blaming Bonaroo.
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    CT_Jam wrote:
    I'm wondering the same thing. Been impatiently waiting all day and clicking back every few minutes to check if the Hartford download is available. At what time of day have the other downloads generally been available?

And should I assume after reading some posts in this thread that the mp3s will be of less-than-stellar quality?

the digital downloads are definitely lesser quality recordings than the actual CD's you can order will be. Whoever thought they wouldn't be, was kidding themselves.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    So how long before they stop selling the 2008 bootlegs?