Options

Pearl Jam 2008 Bootleg Program

Comments

• Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    jps176 wrote:
    I would say instead of Panic, if Umphrey's Mcgee can do this, why can't Pearl Jam?

Even better.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Yep. Mine just changed from 6/30 to 7/15.

Must be one hell of a mix job.

What the hell, must be waiting for Brendan O'Brien to clear his schedule. Hard to believe it's just a "mix job". It will be a month after the performance before we get the show, apparently. Yet Metallica's show from Bonnaroo (very well mixed, I might add), has been available for a week.
    There must be something else going on here.
    What a disappointment. The most heavily anticipated show is the one we have to wait the longest for. It had better be worth it.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Why so much complaining about Bonnaroo? We'll get the show when it's ready, or maybe they'll cancel it all together. Who knows? In the meantime, we have 800+ other boots we can listen to.

I'm waiting with the rest of you, but everyone needs to learn some patience. I know it's hard in this day and age but it can be done.

Here's a tip: drink at least 6 beers a night. It makes the week fly by.
  • Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    I'm sure this has already been posted, but I logged into the "Goods" section and saw the Camden I download link was available. When I purchased this last week, it said it wouldn't be available until July 2nd. Likewise, Camden II still says it won't be available until July 3rd, but I'm going to view tomorrow just in case.

Not sure why they pushed it up a day and I never even got the email of this download being available. I'm happy, though and I can't wait to listen to it tonight.
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    JasonAZJasonAZ Posts: 11
    edpearson wrote:
    I'm sure this has already been posted, but I logged into the "Goods" section and saw the Camden I download link was available. When I purchased this last week, it said it wouldn't be available until July 2nd. Likewise, Camden II still says it won't be available until July 3rd, but I'm going to view tomorrow just in case.

Not sure why they pushed it up a day and I never even got the email of this download being available. I'm happy, though and I can't wait to listen to it tonight.

To me this one sounds pretty good compared to the others. Maybe because it has 'Love Reign O'er Me'. Looking forward to listening in depth.

What does everyone else think?
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Don't sleep on Columbia. It is absolutely fantastic. The Grand Rapids 06 of this tour. Mix is much improved as well.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    exactly. and i think its cool that we look for the GR of this and future tours. there are similarities there, outside of the music that was played. we'd point it out to the masses, but that might make the next GR too obvious, and then it wouldn't be the GR of the '09, '10, '11, etc, tours.
    culot4 wrote:
    Don't sleep on Columbia. It is absolutely fantastic. The Grand Rapids 06 of this tour. Mix is much improved as well.
  • Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 354
    OK, I started downloading the Camden I FLAC 4 hours ago, and it's only 22% of the way through. I know nothing about this sort of thing, is there anything I can do to speed things up a bit, or is this normal?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,492
  • Options
    tiny bump. has anybody received the cd's yet? anybody from cdn?
    totally excited to check this out. :)
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,373
    demetrios wrote:
    tiny bump. has anybody received the cd's yet? anybody from cdn?
    totally excited to check this out. :)

Pretty sure the first one isn't shipping until tomorrow. So it's gonna be a few days.
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Pretty sure the first one isn't shipping until tomorrow. So it's gonna be a few days.

ok. thanks! :)
  • Options
    AloneWV wrote:
    is the Robin Hood charity show going to be available? from July 1?

would be sweet! but no word yet.
  • Options
    JHammettJHammett Posts: 1
    Hello, I bought the Bonnaroo concert cd, and had a few questions.

#1 - My Debit Card was billed last week. I ordered June 24th. When should I recieve it?

#2 - Why not give mp3 downloads to those that purchase the CD?

Please email me at hammett.john@gmail.com or bhschessmaster@aol.com

Thankee

-John
    "On a long enough time line, the suvival rate for everyone drops to zero" -Edward Norton (Fight Club)

"'Liberty', in case you've forgotten, is a soul's right to breathe. When it cannot take a long breath, laws are girded too tight." -Matt Damon (Good Will Hunting)
  • Options
    BostonPJBostonPJ Posts: 5
    Does anyone know why they are not showing a CD pre-order link for the last mansfield show?
  • Options
    BostonPJ wrote:
    Does anyone know why they are not showing a CD pre-order link for the last mansfield show?

it's there! https://secure.pearljam.com/store/product.spring?categoryId=8&sku=6210-CD
  • Options
    JammerJammer Posts: 85
    demetrios wrote:
    ok. thanks! :)

Shipment Notification

Your shipment has been sent for Confirmation @#!@$^%$&
    (1) Pearl Jam Summer Tour 2008 - PEARL JAM WEST PALM BEACH 6/11/08

Your package will arrive via US Mail.
  • Options
    haven't got one of those emails. did buy the show cd's seperatly? i bought the first 3 cds in one order.

Mike, i have those pics & clips of boston1 you did posted here! :)
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    I went ahead and bought every bootleg cd...even though I only attended half of the shows. Hopefully they will all arrive in one package.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    no band photos and artwork for the covers / tracklistings arent included on these new digital- pearl jam flac downloads ?

:eek:

..........that sucks forus !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    before i go and check for myself... :rolleyes: ...is there an option to buy all the CDs in one go and save on the shipping outside the US ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    haven't got one of those emails. did buy the show cd's seperatly? i bought the first 3 cds in one order.

What I was wondering from the start...if the shows would ship separately or in one shipment. I emailed 10c and was told that there is no option to "buy all" so the CDs would ship individually. Then I replied with the fact that I placed a single order for the first 4 shows so could I please get an answer to my question and they replied again with "that's not possible...you can only order one show at a time". Then I gave up and I'll just wait I guess.
  • Options
    You can definitely order them all together, they just won't ship all together.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    before i go and check for myself... :rolleyes: ...is there an option to buy all the CDs in one go and save on the shipping outside the US ?

They said it may be an option but nothing as of yet is guaranteed.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

don't think there is. i bought all the cd bootlegs in 3 order's. each cd bootleg shipped charge was $4.50 a pop. d'oh!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/shows8-14.jpg
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/shows4-7.jpg
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/3firstshows08.jpg
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    demetrios wrote:
    don't think there is. i bought all the cd bootlegs in 3 order's. each cd bootleg shipped charge was $4.50 a pop. d'oh!

Maybe b/c you did 3 separate orders...I bought all of them in one order and didn't get charged for shipping.
  • Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    demetrios wrote:

You're shipping outside US. d'oh for you.
    Never worry
    I've got 40 some shows where I paid 50+ for each show before they did this convenient releasing of shows before 2000.

I think I'm still paying interest on one card for some of those
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    jhulud wrote:
    Maybe b/c you did 3 separate orders...I bought all of them in one order and didn't get charged for shipping.

Odds are, you live in the US, hence, no shipping for you (in a soup nazi kind of way)
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Odds are, you live in the US, hence, no shipping for you (in a soup nazi kind of way)

that's purdy funny...

...line on the left, one cross each...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?