Options

Pearl Jam 2008 Bootleg Program

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,122
    You're shipping outside US. d'oh for you.
    Never worry
    I've got 40 some shows where I paid 50+ for each show before they did this convenient releasing of shows before 2000.

I think I'm still paying interest on one card for some of those

yep. shipping costs are a nightmare. would kill for a free shipping jam, cool treatment my friends from the usa are getting. live & learn. now if only i could put that shipping cost expense as a write off or something. lol.
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Your shipment has been sent for Confirmation #XXXXXXX:
    (1) Pearl Jam Summer Tour 2008 - PEARL JAM TAMPA 6/12/08
    (1) Pearl Jam Summer Tour 2008 - PEARL JAM WEST PALM BEACH 6/11/08

Your package will arrive via US Mail.

Seems like they may ship in one order or how many orders you made.
  • Options
    guess my first order won't be shipped till bonnaroo makes it round. d'oh!
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    demetrios wrote:

I see that you also purchased Matt's Harrybu cd, way to go! If you can post a review, I would appreciate it.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    I see that you also purchased Matt's Harrybu cd, way to go! If you can post a review, I would appreciate it.

will do! there's 2 cool tracks up on myspace.com/harrybumccage. love the sweet sounds of jazz. my favorites are anything by the seatbelts, cowboy bebop style! :)
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I ordered on June 18th. I ordered the Columbia cd and a few other things a hoodie,Burn To Shine dvd and the ed lighter. So last Friday I got the email saying my order was processed. Got it today and no cd! It doesn't even list it on the inventory sheet I got.

Should I email them or do you think it will be shipped separate? If it is shipped separate why the heck didn't they send this other stuff out a long time ago??

I want my cd!! :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Ghost Of K.Ghost Of K. Posts: 170
    mindi wrote:
    I ordered on June 18th. I ordered the Columbia cd and a few other things a hoodie,Burn To Shine dvd and the ed lighter. So last Friday I got the email saying my order was processed. Got it today and no cd! It doesn't even list it on the inventory sheet I got.

Should I email them or do you think it will be shipped separate? If it is shipped separate why the heck didn't they send this other stuff out a long time ago??

Hell, I'm still waiting for my WPB cd. Anyone have it yet?
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

The 10C aren't mailing out the CD's.
  • Options
    Ghost Of K.Ghost Of K. Posts: 170
    The 10C aren't mailing out the CD's.
    Well who is? They need to work for a living and get things done just like the rest of us!

I mean, how hard is it to mail sh*t anyway?

I've waited patiently for nearly a month. No, more than a month since WPB. My WPB 03 came much faster.
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    mrkmrk Posts: 12
    Shipping outside US: 10c is ripping us off at 4.50 per cd, whereas if you go to kufala.com who are actually shipping the cd's, it's only 4 usd per order! I wish I'd known this earlier before I ordered a couple of the cds
    06-28-00, 10-20-01, 10-22-01, 09-11-06, 09-22-06, 09-23-06, 06-18-07, 06-26-07
  • Options
    Well who is? They need to work for a living and get things done just like the rest of us!

I mean, how hard is it to mail sh*t anyway?

I've waited patiently for nearly a month. No, more than a month since WPB. My WPB 03 came much faster.
    kufala.com

The first two shows aren't supposed to ship untill tuesday, but someone has already posted that they have recieved their copy.
  • Options
    jps176jps176 Posts: 50
    Two things...

One, ordered the Columbia show via download, and I got an email a couple days ago saying the Better Man intro was fixed. Yet, I could not for the life of me figure out how to redownload it. Anyone else get this, and figure out what we're supposed to do?

2... A suggestion. Why can't PJ release the Beacon show, and donate the proceeds to Robin Hood? Even if they wanted to keep some of the cost for bandwidth costs etc, it'd still give us a release of the show, and they'd be doing even more for the charity.
  • Options
    bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292
    mrk wrote:
    Shipping outside US: 10c is ripping us off at 4.50 per cd, whereas if you go to kufala.com who are actually shipping the cd's, it's only 4 usd per order! I wish I'd known this earlier before I ordered a couple of the cds
    Kufala said package deal coming for all shows this week too. Grab the Liam Finn shows too!
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • Options
    raa0425raa0425 Posts: 34
    jps176 wrote:
    One, ordered the Columbia show via download, and I got an email a couple days ago saying the Better Man intro was fixed. Yet, I could not for the life of me figure out how to redownload it. Anyone else get this, and figure out what we're supposed to do?

I just went back to my profile and downloaded it from the link again. Was there something else that had to be done?
  • Options
    Rust1978Rust1978 Posts: 13
    Love to have the hard copy.
    Shows: 6.30.08

"You can't be a Real Country unless you have a BEER and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER." -Frank Zappa
  • Options
    jps176jps176 Posts: 50
    raa0425 wrote:
    I just went back to my profile and downloaded it from the link again. Was there something else that had to be done?

Nope... That worked for me too. (I didn't think to look there, thinking they would've just e-mailed the link.) Thanks!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    bm12music wrote:
    Kufala said package deal coming for all shows this week too. Grab the Liam Finn shows too!

really ? :D
    nothing on the web page that i could see... did you get an email from them ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292
    jrd wrote:
    really ? :D
    nothing on the web page that i could see... did you get an email from them ?
    Yeah, I enquired and got an email back from them last week - fingers crossed it will make the shipping a little more realistic. Have got other boots from them in the past and they provide a great service with fair shipping costs.
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • Options
    samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    http://pearljam.com/goods/bootlegs.php

Info, links, samples, and some graphics in one place
    Sam
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    kufala.com

The first two shows aren't supposed to ship untill tuesday, but someone has already posted that they have recieved their copy.

Is it just me or didn't they say they'd ship the hard copies within 3 weeks of the show date???
  • Options
    Ralph wrote:
    Is it just me or didn't they say they'd ship the hard copies within 3 weeks of the show date???
    People say they'll do a lot of things that they don't actually do.

They also said that the hard copies would be sold exclusively through pearljam.com, but that didn't happen either.
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    jps176 wrote:
    Two things...

I'm with the same problem. I don't know what to do.
    Does someone know how to redownload it?
    Thanks in advance!
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    VicSpeedVicSpeed Posts: 100
  • Options
    I just had a listen to the Camden 1 FLAC's and I can't agree with the people who are saying that these boots sound good, even better than 2006. They are WAY too loud and distorted, people! You have to turn DOWN the volume to prevent it from breaking up, and even then there is still distortion built into it. Worst sounding boots ever!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    bm12music wrote:
    Yeah, I enquired and got an email back from them last week - fingers crossed it will make the shipping a little more realistic. Have got other boots from them in the past and they provide a great service with fair shipping costs.

excellent!
    only a short tour so maybe this time i can just buy 'em all and save all that time downloading, burning and printing artwork... :rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    VicSpeed wrote:

cool. but one question.....what is "it rains on me" was it a cover or is it supposed to be reign over me?
  • Options
    raystrey wrote:
    cool. but one question.....what is "it rains on me" was it a cover or is it supposed to be reign over me?

It's a brief singalong of a Tom Waits song.
  • Options
    According to PJ Collectors, the physical CD's are pressed on Taiyo Yuden discs which are the BEST QUALITY discs you can get!

Also, these concerts were mixed by Barrett Jones, who is a friend of Dave Grohl's that recorded some Nirvana and Foo Fighters stuff back in the day. Someone needs to tell him to turn Mike up!
  • Options
    That's funny that they are mixed by Barrett Jones.

While I like the FF, I've thought for years that the Foo CDs sound terrible and they are loaded with clipping.

I don't understand why the music industry feels it had to crank the volume to the point of distortion.

Edited to add:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipping_%28audio%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war
  • Options
    GeoffGeoff Posts: 44
    Hell, I'm still waiting for my WPB cd. Anyone have it yet?
    I got mine yesterday, 07/07. did you get yours yet?

also, is there any trading going on?