Options

Soundgarden Bootlegs

Comments

• Options
    anyone have an shows from 1995. would love to hear 4th of July live.
    thanks
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    anyone have an shows from 1995. would love to hear 4th of July live.
    thanks

I have some DVDs (they are being torrented on dime right now). I could extract the audio if you want it.
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    must remember for when I get home from work......

great thread!
  • Options
    Marie,I am truly thankful to you and the other uploaders.I would love to hear some audio from your torrented shows.... so,Stockholm,Oakland,and Arizona are yours?p.s. To the uploader of louder than live and motorvision.......THANK YOU!!I have been looking for the complete audio of louder than live for soooo long.It was on a boot I used to own called "Fortisimmo"but I lost it and have only been able to rip the audio from "Louder than live "so you basically have filled in a 2 song gap that has bothered me for over 2 yrs!Once again,thank you to yourself,Marie,and everyone else that has replenished my lost S.G collection.Much love!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Yeah I've got all the '95 DVD's upped at DIME this year, but I can't be bothered to manually rip the audio from them, so I wouldn't mind having like an extra, smaller sized .mp3 set of the concert. Works perfect for my PSP ;)
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    My WINRAR expired. How do I download these? Do I need to buy the WINRAR now?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    thank you all for getting all of this great music uploaded... this is the next best thread to the PJ download thread..

Love you all...
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    Marie,I am truly thankful to you and the other uploaders.I would love to hear some audio from your torrented shows.... so,Stockholm,Oakland,and Arizona are yours?p.s. To the uploader of louder than live and motorvision.......THANK YOU!!I have been looking for the complete audio of louder than live for soooo long.It was on a boot I used to own called "Fortisimmo"but I lost it and have only been able to rip the audio from "Louder than live "so you basically have filled in a 2 song gap that has bothered me for over 2 yrs!Once again,thank you to yourself,Marie,and everyone else that has replenished my lost S.G collection.Much love!!!!!!!

Yeah, I uploaded all of those (and the Italy one too). I have more to share, but on vacation now, away from my PC. So I'll only be able to rip the audio (and share more DVDs) when I come back in 2 weeks
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Duder5k wrote:
    Yeah I've got all the '95 DVD's upped at DIME this year, but I can't be bothered to manually rip the audio from them, so I wouldn't mind having like an extra, smaller sized .mp3 set of the concert. Works perfect for my PSP ;)

I'll do that (as I said before, in 2 weeks). But I think that the only 95 DVD that is worth ripping the audio is the Reggio Emilia. The other ones have very poor quality audio.
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    To all that have posted the SG boots and audio, thank you very much. I look forward to the future posts.
    My request may be a difficult one, as I am looking for audio from the Superunknown tour that includes all of the 15 songs from the cd: Let Me Drown, My Wave, Fell On Black Days, Mailman, Superunkown, Head Down, Black Hole Sun, Spoonman, Limo Wreck, Day I Tried To Live, Kickstand, Fresh Tendrils, 4th Of July, Half, Like Suicide.
    I could be wrong, but I think the boys only performed 6 shows in which the entire Superunknown set was performed? Any help in my request would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 442
    :cool: Cool Thread. Thanks everyone, gotta love Soundgarden :)
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    I have some DVDs (they are being torrented on dime right now). I could extract the audio if you want it.

u are the best thanks, its no rush so take as long as u want.

how can i found the videos u uploaded??
  • Options
    u are the best thanks, its no rush so take as long as u want.

how can i found the videos u uploaded??

http://www.dimeadozen.org
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    given2fallgiven2fall Posts: 98
    How about one from tonight's show in Toronto - holy crap Chris Cornell is the shit!

"It was Luke's fault" (Ed after stumbling on Soon Forget at Kitchener '05)
  • Options

thanks but they wont let me join.
  • Options
    To all that have posted the SG boots and audio, thank you very much. I look forward to the future posts.
    My request may be a difficult one, as I am looking for audio from the Superunknown tour that includes all of the 15 songs from the cd: Let Me Drown, My Wave, Fell On Black Days, Mailman, Superunkown, Head Down, Black Hole Sun, Spoonman, Limo Wreck, Day I Tried To Live, Kickstand, Fresh Tendrils, 4th Of July, Half, Like Suicide.
    I could be wrong, but I think the boys only performed 6 shows in which the entire Superunknown set was performed? Any help in my request would be greatly appreciated.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, they actually did Fresh Tendrils live? I have a vague memory of seeing that song in a set list over at Zomb, but then again maybe I mistook it for something else.

AFAIK they never did Fresh Tendrils, and Holy Water and some tracks from DOTU. Or did they?
  • Options
    thanks but they wont let me join.

there's a trick to get registered there: they delete old accounts every 10 minutes on the 4's. When it's 1:33 for instance, just keep refreshing the register page, if you don't get an account by say 1:35, try again at 1:43 till 1:45. It works, and it's worth it, Dime is a great site!
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options

I think those don't exist. 4th of July was played only 4 times, and only on the 95 tour. Fresh Tendrils was only played twice, in 94.
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    So it was played? Yes! It's kind of an underrated song, pretty much none of my SG-listening friends like it that much. But I think it's great...and if you could perhaps upload a live version of it, or even an entire concert from '94 where it was played, I'd really appeciate it. Thanks ;)
  • Options
    I think those don't exist. 4th of July was played only 4 times, and only on the 95 tour. Fresh Tendrils was only played twice, in 94.

After doing some digging, here is what I found for shows (4) in which "Fresh Tendrils" was performed, with a surplus of the Superunknown tracks that were played in 1994. However, I was looking to see if "FT" was performed in 95; which I hope it was, as it would increase the chances of someone having a bootleg of the show.

1) March 12, 1994: London, UK Shepherd's Bush Empire
    Setlist: Let Me Drown, Superunknown, Fresh Tendrils, Mailman, The Day I Tried To Live, My Wave, Face Pollution, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Black Hole Sun, Spoonman, Kickstand, Fell On Black Days, Mind Riot, Jesus Christ Pose, Like Suicide, Head Down, Limo Wreck

2) April 16, 1994: London, UK Brixton Academy
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, God Save the Queen, Somewhere, Head Down, Fresh Tendrils

3) June 17, 1994: New York, NY New York Armory
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Hand of God, Drawing Flies, Hands All Over, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Fresh Tendrils, Head Down

4) July 02, 1994: Milwaukee, WI Summerfest
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Flower, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Fresh Tendrils, Head Down, Hands All Over
    NOTE: This fest was one that boasted Jeff Buckley as well!
  • Options
    After doing some digging, here is what I found for shows (4) in which "Fresh Tendrils" was performed, with a surplus of the Superunknown tracks that were played in 1994. However, I was looking to see if "FT" was performed in 95; which I hope it was, as it would increase the chances of someone having a bootleg of the show.

Setlist: Let Me Drown, Superunknown, Fresh Tendrils, Mailman, The Day I Tried To Live, My Wave, Face Pollution, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Black Hole Sun, Spoonman, Kickstand, Fell On Black Days, Mind Riot, Jesus Christ Pose, Like Suicide, Head Down, Limo Wreck

Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, God Save the Queen, Somewhere, Head Down, Fresh Tendrils

Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Hand of God, Drawing Flies, Hands All Over, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Fresh Tendrils, Head Down

Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Flower, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Fresh Tendrils, Head Down, Hands All Over

yeah, but 4th of July was not played on none of those shows, only in 95.
    Fresh Tendrils was never played on 95, that's why there's no show where they played all track from Superunknown
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    So I'm guessing noone here has a live version of FT they could upload? I don't think I've ever seen any of those shows Techno Ted listed, on Zomb, or DIME, or OMS, or Traders Den. Seems pretty rare to me.
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020

Do you have the NY Armory Show? I was at that show... it was amazing... it was about 110 degrees in that place that night... I met Chris Cornell the next day... i used to work at the Sony Store in NYC and he came in shopping... really nice guy... I would love to have a copy of that show if it is available...

much thanks for all the other boots as well.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    yeah, but 4th of July was not played on none of those shows, only in 95.
    Fresh Tendrils was never played on 95, that's why there's no show where they played all track from Superunknown

Thank you, I stand corrected, however I think I would be okay with having any of the four aforementioned shows from '94, sans 4th of July.
  • Options
    Is1988OkIs1988Ok Posts: 10
    Thanks for all the great material you've posted.

Anything surfaced yet about the Toronto show?

Detroit is coming up tonight-and then onto New York and Philly.

Hope the shows surface soon.
  • Options
    Is1988Ok wrote:
    Thanks for all the great material you've posted.

Anything surfaced yet about the Toronto show?

Detroit is coming up tonight-and then onto New York and Philly.

Hope the shows surface soon.
    Dont forget about boston, cant wait for tues!
  • Options
    Dont forget about boston, cant wait for tues!

Let me know how he performs, I have saw Slave three times in the Boston area but have been unable to see his past Boston solo show in addition to the upcoming show this Tuesday.
    If there are any surprise songs, i.e. "Birth Ritual" or "Beyond the Wheel", let me know! Although his voice is doing pretty good these days, I doubt he can pull those two off, but he has sounded tight on a few renditions of "Slaves and Bulldozers"...
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    Wow -awesome thread. Thanks so much :)
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    Let me know how he performs, I have saw Slave three times in the Boston area but have been unable to see his past Boston solo show in addition to the upcoming show this Tuesday.
    If there are any surprise songs, i.e. "Birth Ritual" or "Beyond the Wheel", let me know! Although his voice is doing pretty good these days, I doubt he can pull those two off, but he has sounded tight on a few renditions of "Slaves and Bulldozers"...
    Will do! Dont think i will hear either of those but Reach Down and Blind Dogs will do me just fine!!!
  • Options
    Will do! Dont think i will hear either of those but Reach Down and Blind Dogs will do me just fine!!!

"Reach Down" has a better chance of being performed than "Blind Dogs". Did SG ever play that song live? I never specifically looked to find that on a bootleg... I did hear "Reach Down" on a few bootlegs (non-SG) and CC sounded good.

Enjoy the show, hopefully he won't perform too many of his average (and below) songs from the new cd and stick to the basics that keep everyone happy.