Options

Soundgarden Bootlegs

Comments

• Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 264
    Nah, I have it, I was just making sure everybody had it. Definitely lookin' forward to his second solo album. I thought "Billie Jean" cover was terrific.

What a great thread!

Actually is it possible to upload the Cornell unplugged still? I still don't have it and neeeeeeeeeeeed it!

You all rock.
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Nitro wrote:
    What a great thread!

Actually is it possible to upload the Cornell unplugged still? I still don't have it and neeeeeeeeeeeed it!

You all rock.

yes, right here
    http://www.triadpictures.com/audioslave/index.php?dir=CHRIS%20CORNELL/
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Could someone post audio from the mtv 96 live set. I believe they played spoonman, burden in my hand, blow up the outside world, mailman and black hole sun. Thanks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0CP9839

:)
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Marie,
    thanks for posting all of these awesome shows. They are priceless. quick question, do you have a personal favorite out of all of them?

Thus far i think the rochester 94 show and the 99 la cornell show are my favs.

Thanks again and thanks to everyone else you added shows to this thread. I have quite the SG boot collection now, though still nowhere near my PJ boot pile.
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08
  • Options
    Marie,
    thanks for posting all of these awesome shows. They are priceless. quick question, do you have a personal favorite out of all of them?

Thus far i think the rochester 94 show and the 99 la cornell show are my favs.

Thanks again and thanks to everyone else you added shows to this thread. I have quite the SG boot collection now, though still nowhere near my PJ boot pile.

Rochester 94 is also my favourite Soundgarden boot. What a performance that show was! Best version of Black Hole Sun I've heard! Chris voice was great that night and the whole band was very inspired! Can you believe that until last year, this boot remained uncirculated?? Why the hell the taper would hold such great recording for so long? Beyond my understanding...
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    The link to the burbank show has expired before i got a chance to download it.
  • Options
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I'm trying megaupload correctly. Can someone reuploan any of these 94 - 96 shows?

also, what the hell is Dark Load Brewicide?
  • Options
    The earliest known soundgarden bootleg is from January 19th 1987.
    anyone know where i can find such a fine find??
  • Options
    The earliest known soundgarden bootleg is from January 19th 1987.
    anyone know where i can find such a fine find??

I thought the earliest known recording is Club Lingerie, Los Angeles, CA, 02/11/1988
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    not according to the soundgarden live guide

I do love the club lingerie gig though
    what a great fopp
    and power trip!!!
  • Options
    ndrummercndrummerc Posts: 30
    anyone happen to know how to get ahold of the club lingerie gig?
  • Options
    ndrummerc wrote:
    anyone happen to know how to get ahold of the club lingerie gig?

the video is up on dime: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=106456
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    hey what boots would anyone recommend that are in great quality..and if so do you have the link?

thanks..
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options

oh well, tells me to register then it sayd too many people are registered for me to.
  • Options
    ndrummerc wrote:
    oh well, tells me to register then it sayd too many people are registered for me to.

there's a trick to get registered there: they delete old accounts every 10 minutes on the 4's. When it's 1:33 for instance, just keep refreshing, if you don't get an account by say 1:35, try again at 1:43 till 1:45. It works, and it's worth, Dime is a great site!

By the way, I'll upload a soundboard boot later today
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    SOUNDGARDEN
    February 12, 1989
    I-Beam
    San Francisco, CA, USA

Source: soundboard audio
    Time: 55:07

1. Hunted Down
    2. All Your Lies
    3. Mood For Trouble
    4. Gun
    5. Thank You
    6. Flower
    7. I Awake
    8. Kingdom of Come
    9. Head Injury
    10. Circle of Power
    11. Incessant Mace
    12. encore break
    13. jam > Earache My Eye

Notes: This is an excellent-sounding soundboard audio from early 1989. There's a lot of reverb on Chris' voice and
    his guitar doesn't seemed to be mixed all that loudly, but Kim comes through loud (and I mean LOUD) and clear. This is
    a fantastic show with TONS of energy and Soundgarden at the top of their game. Highly recommended.

http://www.triadpictures.com/audioslave/index.php?dir=Soundgarden/Live/I-Beam%2C%20San%20Franscisco%2C%20CA%20%20February%2012th%201989/
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    as if you werent already the greatest SG fan alive, you are for sure now. i got it workin an the newest show is awesome too.
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    Yup That show is really good
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    i cant get the club lingerie show to play? how do yall watch it?
  • Options
    are there any recordings of the Last shows of the Upside tour in Seattle 96??
  • Options
    thanks everybody - good stuff!!!
  • Options
    Can anyone help me with this show I have been looking for it forever

Soundgarden - 06/18/94
    George Wallace Civic Center, Fitchburg, MA

If anyone can help that would be great as this was my first soundgarden show :)
  • Options
    acidfuelacidfuel Posts: 153
    September 16, 1996
    Barrowlands
    Glasgow, Scotland, UK

can someone please re-upload this show????????

thanxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Can anyone help me with this show I have been looking for it forever

Soundgarden - 06/18/94
    George Wallace Civic Center, Fitchburg, MA

If anyone can help that would be great as this was my first soundgarden show :)
    It was my first SG also! It was insane! The band was hot, but the venue hotter! It was almost 110 degrees in there. It does exist, seeing it shows up on mattreeders live SG guide but i do not have a copy. I think it was the only time they played the fear cover (i dont care about you).
  • Options
    It was my first SG also! It was insane! The band was hot, but the venue hotter! It was almost 110 degrees in there. It does exist, seeing it shows up on mattreeders live SG guide but i do not have a copy. I think it was the only time they played the fear cover (i dont care about you).

whats this live SG guide u speak of???
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    Awesome Thread!!!

I'm late to this party
    Has Chris solo NYC show been reposted? I went to Town Hall and would kill to get a copy of this or Beacon or last nite for that matter

Thanks!!

and i have a question for you guys who collect and/or travel to shows
    are chris' vocals typically less prominent then guitars?
    I'm only going by last nite. I was at rail (not complaining at all...amazing show as everyone's said but he was a lot lower in the mix then i and friends around me would have liked..)
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    This is great stuff, I know the mp3s are on triadpictures but this is lossless.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/golvu0

SOUNDGARDEN
    September 20, 1996
    MTV Studios; London, UK

Tracklist:
    1. Burden in My Hand
    2. Spoonman
    3. Blow Up the Outside World
    4. Mailman
    5. Black Hole Sun [full band]
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı