Options

Soundgarden Bootlegs

Comments

• Options
    stockholm 95 in audio pretty please??
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    I just posted this in the download/share and I thought it would be appreciated here too... ;) Enjoy!

Temple Of The Dog
    November 13, 1990
    Off Ramp Cafe, Seattle

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TC7CB35 (FLAC)

1. Hunger Strike
    2. Wooden Jesus
    3. Say Hello 2 Heaven
    4. Reach Down
    5. Call Me a Dog
    6. Times of Trouble
    7. Pushin' Forward Back
    8. Your Saviour
    9. Four-Walled World
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    WHy is it that Chris Cornell sounds really bad in the 96 shows?
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    mareede wrote:
    Both circulate on DVD. Thanks for the thought though; do you know the generations of the videos?

This is strictly off of memory, but Berkeley isn't the best quality. I would guess 3rd generation or worse. However, Sacramento was purchased a matter of weeks after the show so it is definitely a very low generation copy.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    WHy is it that Chris Cornell sounds really bad in the 96 shows?
    His bad habits were catching up with him. Heavy smoking and drinking weren't good for his voice, nor was the lack of warming up and STILL trying to sing those crazy high notes.
  • Options
    CORRECT TRACKLISTING IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
    1.SEARCHING
    2.DRAWING FLIES
    3.HANDS ALL OVER
    4.BIG,DUMB,SEX
    5.GUN
    6.INCESSANT MACE
    7.BEYOND THE WHEEL
    8.JCP
    9.MIND RIOT
    10.SOMEWHERE
    11.SLAVES AND BULLDOZER(THE COMPLETE THING...16:31!!!!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7lhd0zh5qym

http://www.mediafire.com/?ediz3dvsx3a[/quote]

Can someone PLEASE reup this? It would be massively appreciated!
  • Options
    bump

when's that live guide gonna be up?
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
    Hi folks!

Couldn't find an Audioslave boot-thread so I'll try it here. Does anyone have a copy or a link to the

Audioslave-show from
    June 11 2005, Hurricane Festival, Scheessel, Germany?

Looking for a friend who's been there...

Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    # 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    love this thread..

any news on pro-shot DVD's or sbd audio from Cornell's solo 2007-2008 south american tour??

Heard he grew his hair long again.. yes?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    love this thread..

any news on pro-shot DVD's or sbd audio from Cornell's solo 2007-2008 south american tour??

Heard he grew his hair long again.. yes?
    There's a pro-shot DVD from Personal Festival, Argentina going around the torrent sites. As for his hair, there are lots of recent photos here:
    http://www.chriscornell.com/gallery/default.aspx?fid=6810
  • Options
    Anyone have a complete show in which they played Rhinosaur?

Also: Great thread!
    Drifting away..........
  • Options
    i think this is a whole show, let me know if it isnt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHUBZ55S
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Nah it says .part1

The first 9 songs are there but we need .part2 to have the whole show. I looked at the artwork (which is pretty cool) and the setlist looks really good so hopefully you can upload the rest. ;)
  • Options
    mareedemareede Posts: 76
    Okay, I'm back after more than a week of internet/computer issues. I'm pushing back the formal launch of the Live Guide until April 01; the computer problems prevented me from making some last-minute changes I was hoping to make.
    Still, it's 99.8% finished. I'm looking forward to launching.

A big shout-out to everyone who has helped me so far. Thanks!
  • Options
    ii44ii44 Posts: 430
    His bad habits were catching up with him. Heavy smoking and drinking weren't good for his voice, nor was the lack of warming up and STILL trying to sing those crazy high notes.

...and he destroyed his voice on the Superunknown tour.

Sometimes it gives the songs a little bit extra "fuck you punk attitude", (like at the Chicago show), sometimes it just sounds like shit.
  • Options
    I honestly think he sounds better now than in that era. He sounded really good last year; better than he has in a long time.

Three crooked hearts, swirls all around

You can't spell Gossard without G-O-D
  • Options
    ii44 wrote:
    ...and he destroyed his voice on the Superunknown tour.

Sometimes it gives the songs a little bit extra "fuck you punk attitude", (like at the Chicago show), sometimes it just sounds like shit.

He didnt sound like shit on the Upside tour on 96 , in 97 i yhink he started to go bad , as I concern they had to cancell some of the last Superunknown dates due his voice
  • Options
    This thread is amazing! I'm looking for a solid soundboard or fm quality show from either upside era or super era. any recommendations?
  • Options
    This thread is amazing! I'm looking for a solid soundboard or fm quality show from either upside era or super era. any recommendations?

Doesn't exist. Seriously. The longest SBD you'll find from either of those eras is the MTV 1996 performance, and that's five songs.

There are some really nice audience recordings from those eras though. I recommend 2/08/94, 2/10/94, 4/08/94, 7/22/94, 8/27/95, 7/05/96, 9/16/96, 9/21/96, 10/11/96, 11/07/06, 11/09/96 and 11/29/96. All sound A quality, though the quality of the performances vary.
  • Options
    thanks a lot! bummer that there isn't any soundboards floating around, but i'll check some of those shows out
  • Options
    mareede wrote:
    Doesn't exist. Seriously. The longest SBD you'll find from either of those eras is the MTV 1996 performance, and that's five songs.

There are some really nice audience recordings from those eras though. I recommend 2/08/94, 2/10/94, 4/08/94, 7/22/94, 8/27/95, 7/05/96, 9/16/96, 9/21/96, 10/11/96, 11/07/06, 11/09/96 and 11/29/96. All sound A quality, though the quality of the performances vary.

Rocklife and thejapan boots 90 arent soundboard ?
  • Options

He asked for 1994-1997 shows. There are a few SBDs from 1989-92, which most of you have. I have a couple that aren't as common that I'll have to torrent when I get back to the US, but again, they're from 1989-90. I don't know what was going on there.
  • Options
    I think I'm ready to call it done. I want to look over it again another time, but I think I'll post a link tomorrow night. Hope y'all dig it!
  • Options
    here's another show from 1995 that Sunshine10 kindly uploaded for me, quality isnt the best but still very listenable especially when 4th of July is played.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z5L6N6DE
  • Options
    What's "The Japan" boot you speak of?
  • Options
    What's "The Japan" boot you speak of?

the second show , the one that I think Hiro sangs donuts , and they its supposed to be missing 2 other songs from superunknown I think its the Garden of souls
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    the second show , the one that I think Hiro sangs donuts , and they its supposed to be missing 2 other songs from superunknown I think its the Garden of souls

that one is not soundboard, just a very good audience recording
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options

That's not 1990-it's from February 1994. They were playing tons of old material because they didn't think the audience would dig it if they played a load of Superunknown songs. They did, however, play "Mailman" and "My Wave" at that show, neither of which are on the CD (which is edited).

Also, it's English rock journalist Everett True who sings "Donuts".

http://mattisnotfrench.hostsnake.com/SGLG/19940210.htm