Options

Soundgarden Bootlegs

Comments

• Options
    This one's a real treat! Terrific setlist with lots of covers. Everyone is in good, energetic form. Merry Christmas!

May 1989
    Motion Unlimited
    Madone, Bergamo,Italy

Disc One :

1. Gun
    2. Flower
    3. I Awake
    4. Hand Of God
    5. He Didn't
    6. Hunted Down
    7. All Your Lies
    8. Head Injury
    9. Circle Of Power
    10. Incessant Mace

Disc Two :

1. Problem Child
    2. Fopp
    3. Nothing To Say
    4. Band Intro > Beyond The Wheel >
    5. Jam > Tears To Forget >
    6. Working Man > Communication Breakdown > I'm Eighteen

Encores :

7. Entering
    8. Sunshine Of Your Love

Notes:
    Decent audience recording, not an easy show to find around.

Master cassette > Nakamichi > amplifiers > tascam audio cdrw750 > cd > computer > plex tool professional XL > wav > flac.

Recorded, transfered, & uploaded by 38f on Dime, September 2007.

Links:
    Disc1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KNPB508
    Disc2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6I9CZH9
    Can you post later the mp3 ??? or someone I hate fuckin flacs hehe Im lot fuckin used to mp3 files
  • Options
    Does anyone have an mp3 rip of the pro shot vid of outshined from 10/05/91?

I think this is the pro shot video of outshined live from 1991. I tried to rip the audio to mp3, but it sounds terrible (I'm pretty new to all this, prob not using the best program).

Could someone else rip the audio, or let me know a good program to use to do that? Thanks!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JWDJZ0V
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    the entire proshot set would be a nice xmas present.. :)
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    Can you post later the mp3 ??? or someone I hate fuckin flacs hehe Im lot fuckin used to mp3 files
    This was flac when I downloaded it so I only feel comfortable passing on the flacs. If you download them it is easy to convert to mp3 yourself.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    sunshine10, thanks so much for all the lossless boots. You rock!
  • Options
    sunshine10 wrote:
    I think this is the pro shot video of outshined live from 1991. I tried to rip the audio to mp3, but it sounds terrible (I'm pretty new to all this, prob not using the best program).

Could someone else rip the audio, or let me know a good program to use to do that? Thanks!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JWDJZ0V
    The effort is greatly appreciated! I do not know of a progran to rip the audio, wish i could help. Has any other songs from this show ever surfaced on proshot?
  • Options
    September 25, 1996: Bologna, Italy Palasport Di Casalecchio
    Support Acts: Eleven, Moby
    Source: analog audience audio, A-/B+
    Releases: Putting Down Roots bootleg CD
    Notes: This setlist may be incomplete, or the show may just have been short. The band debut a new song, "Say Goodnight", after "Searching With My Good Eye Closed". The audience had been rough, and kept pushing towards the front, despite repeated warnings from Chris. It is possible the band chose to play the new, mellow "Say Goodnight" in place of "Let Me Drown" to pacify the rough audience.
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Say Goodnight, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, Ty Cobb, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, An Unkind, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Dusty, Drawing Flies, Blow Up the Outside World, Slaves and Bulldozers, Never the Machine Forever, Jesus Christ Pose

Anyone have this one ?
  • Options
    I do not have the September 25, 1996: Bologna, Italy Palasport Di Casalecchio show... sounds like a great one, though. I wouldn't mind having that as well!!

Here is the Soundgarden Peel Session from 1989.

Setlist:
    Flower
    Thank You (sly & the family stone cover)
    Everybody's Got Something To Hide (Beatles Cover)

This link has both flacs and mp3s:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7388Z5BP

For the record, I agree with Bangers about mp3s... if the taper/uploader asks that the show not be shared in mp3, I won't openly share it in mp3. I am pretty new to all this, I want to respect the wishes of the people who do share so that they continue to keep sharing.

Thanks to the person who shared this on zomb!

Happy New Year!
  • Options
    ^ What's the quality like on Flower from the Peel Sessions on that download? The one I have is kinda warped.
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    sunshine10 wrote:
    For the record, I agree with Bangers about mp3s... if the taper/uploader asks that the show not be shared in mp3, I won't openly share it in mp3.
    I think they mean don't share the mp3s on trackers, or don't trade mp3s with people, like in B&P's. In other words, don't put the mp3s in circulation along side lossless audio, but I don't think it's much of a problem if you're just casually handing out mp3s on a forum like this. Now if you posted these shows on DIME or ZOMB in mp3 format, that would be a problem. Personally this thread has thrived on mp3 downloads, and I think that should continue. I'm not saying dont post flacs, just saying dont be afraid to convert to mp3 before you do. Meh, whatever.
  • Options
    ^ What's the quality like on Flower from the Peel Sessions on that download? The one I have is kinda warped.

Flower is from a different source, and the lowest quality of the 3, but still very good. I don't notice any warping, just some more static than the other 2 songs.
  • Options
    Duder5k wrote:
    I think they mean don't share the mp3s on trackers, or don't trade mp3s with people, like in B&P's. In other words, don't put the mp3s in circulation along side lossless audio, but I don't think it's much of a problem if you're just casually handing out mp3s on a forum like this. Now if you posted these shows on DIME or ZOMB in mp3 format, that would be a problem. Personally this thread has thrived on mp3 downloads, and I think that should continue. I'm not saying dont post flacs, just saying dont be afraid to convert to mp3 before you do. Meh, whatever.

Ok, hadn't thought about it like that, but it makes sense... I just checked, and the mp3s I've posted aren't getting downloaded that much, so I guess it's no big deal to keep posting them.... :)
  • Options
    September 9th, 1995
    Festa Dell Unita
    Reggio Emilia, Italy

Source: amateur video
    Lineage: VID3>CDR1>WAV>FLAC>your copy
    Quality: A/A-
    Time: 93:47

Disc one:
    1. intro [Jerry Garcia's Finger]
    2. Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    3. Let Me Drown
    4. Spoonman
    5. My Wave
    6. Drawing Flies
    7. Incessant Mace
    8. Ty Cobb
    9. Fell on Black Days
    10. Mailman

Disc two:
    1. Head Down
    2. Superunknown
    3. Rusty Cage
    4. Waiting for the Sun
    5. Black Hole Sun
    6. Jesus Christ Pose [crowd noise at end cut]
    7. 4th of July
    8. Kickstand
    9. I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Notes: GREAT show, maybe my favorite. Sound is a bit distant but clear nonetheless.
    Torrented: August 05, 2005

Links (flac):
    Disc1:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCPL8RVY
    Disc2:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AFFHMRC
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Proshot CC DVD from the Buenos Aires show last december
    http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=178445
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    anyone have the Glasgow show from 1996???
  • Options
    anyone have the Glasgow show from 1996???

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VMY5RX0G there´s the link
  • Options
    Hello to everybody.
    Can someone please re-up this show, I am sure that is unbelievable. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Sunrise wrote:
    Hello to everybody.
    Can someone please re-up this show, I am sure that is unbelievable. Thank you. :)

I talk about Soundgarden
    7-22-92 Bremberton,WA from page 24..anyway :)...
  • Options
    SUNSHINE,HERE GOES....THE CD WAS MASTERED WITH THE SONGS OUT OF ORDER.WE ALL KNOW THEY STARTED SHOWS OFF WITH SEARCHING,ETC.I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS AND AM WRITING DOWN HOW I FEEL THIS SHOWS ORDER SHOULD BE.JUST MY NON-PROFFESIONAL OPINION.P.S.THE BOOTLEGS"MINDRIOT......"FACE POLLUTION"....AND THIS ARE ALL FROM ONE SHOW!!I BELIEVE ITS THE 3-23-92 SHOW IN GERMANY BECAUSE CHRIS SAYS HOW EVERYTIME THEY PLAY GERMANY THEY PLAY DISCOS.CHECK YOUR SOUNDGARDEN LIVE GUIDES PEOPLE.THERE ARE 3 SOURCES FOR THIS SHOW(THE ABOVE MENTIONED BOOTLEGS)THIS VERSION I HAVE IS THE AUD.IT SOUNDS PRETTY DAMN GOOD AND IT ENDS WITH THE COMPLETE S+B.ITS A SHAME THAT THEY COULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS SHOW RIGHT(THE BOOTLEG COMPANIES IN THE 90'S)P.P.S.THE BOOTLEG"MINDRIOT SAYS THAT ITS GOT PINKPOP ON IT.THIS IS FALSE!!I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE THIS BOOT IS PRETTY RARE THOGH IT IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF A GREAT SHOW THAT HAS BEEN SCREWED UP FOR 14 YEARS!!!

CORRECT TRACKLISTING IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
    1.SEARCHING
    2.DRAWING FLIES
    3.HANDS ALL OVER
    4.BIG,DUMB,SEX
    5.GUN
    6.INCESSANT MACE
    7.BEYOND THE WHEEL
    8.JCP
    9.MIND RIOT
    10.SOMEWHERE
    11.SLAVES AND BULLDOZER(THE COMPLETE THING...16:31!!!!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7lhd0zh5qym

http://www.mediafire.com/?ediz3dvsx3a

sorry for many questions, Im new here, but I cant download this at mediafire its asking me pass for unlocking the file so I can donwload, and I dont have a clue what is the pass...help?
  • Options
    Proshot CC DVD from the Buenos Aires show last december
    http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=178445

Wow!! Amazing quality! Great show - if only there were more Proshot SG shows.
  • Options

thanks a million
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Yeah that pro-shot CC show is incredible. Did you see the part where Chris just rips the strings off of the lead guy's guitar in the middle of the Slaves & Bulldozers jam? That was awesome. That's like the sorta thing they'd do in the SG days. And I finally got to hear/see the 4th Of July tag, really awesome too.

Anyway back to SG, there don't seem to be many '95 shows in circulation. There's Reading Festival, and then 9/9/95, and I don't think I've ever seen any others, video or audio. In fact it took like almost two years to get a complete version of 9/9/95.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    could someone reupload -1991-10-06 - THE RIP MAG SHOW

ANYONE GOT THE AIC SET?

I go to those media file shit sites and it says password and isearched the thread and there are now passwords???

could someboe up it to like megaupload or rapidshare or sendspace :S

thanks
  • Options
    sunshine10 wrote:
    Wow!! Amazing quality! Great show - if only there were more Proshot SG shows.

i dont know if you've downloaded the oakland 1996 show from dimedozen but ive seen about 10seconds of JCP and it looks really good quality, i didnt download it all cos i cant burn it.
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    could someone reupload -1991-10-06 - THE RIP MAG SHOW

ANYONE GOT THE AIC SET?

I go to those media file shit sites and it says password and isearched the thread and there are now passwords???

could someboe up it to like megaupload or rapidshare or sendspace :S

thanks

here's sg performance:http://www.triadpictures.com/audioslave/index.php?dir=Soundgarden/Live/High%20Voltage%20Rip%20Magazine%20Awards%20Oct%206th%201991/
  • Options
    Could someone post the tracklisting of the Louder Than Live cd please? I've downloaded it but the tracklist seems funny so I want to make sure before uploading...
  • Options
    Could someone post the tracklisting of the Louder Than Live cd please? I've downloaded it but the tracklist seems funny so I want to make sure before uploading...

1.Beyond
    2.Snake
    3.Hunted
    4.I Awake
    5.Gun
    6.Dumb Sex
    7.Bottom/8.Earache
  • Options
    i dont know if you've downloaded the oakland 1996 show from dimedozen but ive seen about 10seconds of JCP and it looks really good quality, i didnt download it all cos i cant burn it.

Does someone, by chance, have the Soundgarden Toronto show of 96 on their computer over at Dime we're stuck at about 80% percent. This is also a killer show, highly recommended. The quality, for 96, is outstanding. Though the taper might be far back on the balcony he used a high class camera. Hardcore version of JCP with Kim and Chris ending the song with a 10min. feedback jam. Incredible setlist with a rare "Never The Machine Forever" .We lost the last seeder two days ago, if someone could help out we'd be more than happy.
  • Options
    Sorry, size of pictures too small, workin' on it.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    this thread is AWESOME