Options

Chris Cornell Tour

Comments

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    stpmattb wrote:
    Yeah, I prefer to have real tickets and it only costs like 50 cents more than printing at home.

just like my friend from work, she gets a real ticket in case she can't go and has to resell it

the only time i bought tix from there and could not go was for Ten, so that was only $27 down the drain....

and why does it say no cameras? i took plenty of pics of artists there....but not recently. i think peter frampton was the last person, in october. not sure if they were saying no cameras at that time....i was there march 9 for pat mcgee and no one took pics.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    come to the baltimore show. there are still tix available. google on
    ram's head live

i'm one step ahead of you. ;)

i'm just complaining because i can't think of anything better to do...

i feel like this is one of those pearl jam/borgata things where there really were no TM tickets to begin with.

i'll see you in baltimore...
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    schmoff wrote:
    let me be the first to say:
    "anyone comes across any extras for cornell's show at irving plaza, PLEASE drop me a line"
    got through the second they went on sale and still nothing available!
    it was sold out in less than 1 flippin minute!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT

and if anyone else has an extra, please, please pm me...
    this totally sucks. i did same thing and got nothing through phone and online
    tbastard strikes again..

Thanks,
    Sandi
    10C# 128xxx
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    mauichick wrote:
    and if anyone else has an extra, please, please pm me...
    this totally sucks. i did same thing and got nothing through phone and online
    tbastard strucks again..

Thanks,
    Sandi
    10C# 128xxx

try craigslist.org
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    try craigslist.org

i will, i'd rather buy from a fan though and not get gouged or ripped off
    craigslist has never come through for me but my only experience was for radiohead tix (nightmare)
    i checked stubhub and they don't list irving tix yet
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    they are all over ebay for $100 a ticket already!
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    schmoff wrote:
    they are all over ebay for $100 a ticket already!

amazing how that happens.
    my friend said would have had a better chance going to irving to buy.
    not sure if that's right or not.

anyway, here's to hoping fans will come through and save us from the scalpers.

good luck
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    If Anyone Has Got An Extra Tix For The Cornell Show At Irving Plaza, Please Take Me Ill Pay For Both Of Our Tix That Night And Drinks All Night Long And Ill Even Buy U A Poster Next Time Pearl Jam Plays In Our Area.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    God that was insane. I guess I can't complain though since I got Philly tickets. But I saw some dude selling two tickets for $400 on ebay. What kind of world is this?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    i love how ticketmaster makes you enter that fucking combination of blurred letters and numbers, and it's a total crapshoot as to whether or not you're gonna get anything that you even have the slightest chance of copying correctly before the tickets sell out.

FUCK!

EXACTLY - must have tried 4 times before I could type the blur correctly. May be the coolest Easter night ever.................

Ticketmaster sucks!!!
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    rmnsf936rmnsf936 Posts: 58
    I bought 2 tix to the Boston sow for 50 dollars a pop not bad seeing the 2 tix would cost about 75 on ticketmaster
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I bought my tix today for the 4/24 concert at ram's head live and I do not understand why the original poster's thread has a link to ticketmaster. I've never bought a ticket for RHL from TM. RHL sells their own tix. I printed mine at home...why is he coming on a tuesday. pooh.

but i've never seen him before....this should be good :D

i will be there
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    printed tix do come in handy sometimes, if you buy tickets to a show too close to the show date for someone else, and you arent going, they are not going to get them from will call, so printing helps.

no more shows
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    so did anyone have any luck with tickets today?

somebody around here must have gotten through...

I got my 2 for NYC. I can't believe that the max limit was 4!!! And in Philly it was 8!!!!!! Who the fuck makes this decision! If that isn' encouraging scalpers than I don't know what the fuck is!! I normally get screwed by Ticketbastard so I am quite surprised that I got through. Should be an amazing show!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    i will be there

I guess you are not working the next day?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Rapunzel64Rapunzel64 Posts: 129
    Does anyone know when the Dallas or Austin tickets will go on sale?
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I guess you are not working the next day?

Is that okay with you.

no more shows
  • Options
    Is that okay with you.

lol
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    lol

You sound resentfull, its my bday week, nik is comming into philly we are staying in center city prob doubletree, than I will coming to the rams for tues/wed with a friend or my wife.

no more shows
  • Options
    so did anyone have any luck with tickets today?

somebody around here must have gotten through...

I'm in for Irving Plaza...so freakin' excited...
  • Options
    i'm like a bunch of you guys here and looking for tickets to either NYC or Philly, got shut out for each...
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    .... than I will coming to the rams for tues/wed with a friend or my wife.

or davanita!!!!!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just read CC is playing the Melkweg (lovely, intimate venue) in Amsterdam on May 22nd (tickets go on sale in a couple of days - 28th). Aaarrgghhh... I can't make it... but this gives me hope for a London date :D
  • Options
    myth4343myth4343 Posts: 89
    And Paris especially i heard a flat or something in the area...
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    24th May.. Milan
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    just read here: http://www.chriscornell.org.uk/news.htm what songs Cornell is rehearsing for the tour - Jesus Christ Pose, man that's gonna be interesting to hear!
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Just got this email from KROQ....

Hey computer-literate listeners,

Chris Cornell is performing live in our little 15' square studio Thursday morning at 8. He'll be doing songs from Soundgarden, Audioslave, and Temple of the Dog!

Chris is bringing a band, fully plugged in, which probably won't be able to fit completely in our studio. So we thought it would be fun to make things worse by slathering up a few hardcore fans with Astroglide and forcing their fat asses into the studio with Chris. We'll also throw in an autographed copy of his new CD called "Carry On" which comes out June 5th.

Bad idea? You bet. But we're doing one pair of tix on the air and the other pair OFF the air just for you street team members. So keep your pieholes shut so you have a better chance at the lube. Just listen for Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun tomorrow morning, Wednesday, March 28th and be caller 20 when you hear it sometime between 6 and 7 A.M. No mention on the air.

Good luck.
    Don't be bad.
    Peace out.
    Word is bond.

Kevin & Bean

Holy crap!!!$!@%!
    :eek::eek:
    For once I actually wish I was in L.A. :p
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Just got this email from KROQ....

Hey computer-literate listeners,

Chris Cornell is performing live in our little 15' square studio Thursday morning at 8. He'll be doing songs from Soundgarden, Audioslave, and Temple of the Dog!

Chris is bringing a band, fully plugged in, which probably won't be able to fit completely in our studio. So we thought it would be fun to make things worse by slathering up a few hardcore fans with Astroglide and forcing their fat asses into the studio with Chris. We'll also throw in an autographed copy of his new CD called "Carry On" which comes out June 5th.

Bad idea? You bet. But we're doing one pair of tix on the air and the other pair OFF the air just for you street team members. So keep your pieholes shut so you have a better chance at the lube. Just listen for Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun tomorrow morning, Wednesday, March 28th and be caller 20 when you hear it sometime between 6 and 7 A.M. No mention on the air.

Good luck.
    Don't be bad.
    Peace out.
    Word is bond.

Kevin & Bean

Holy crap!!!$!@%!
    :eek::eek:
    For once I actually wish I was in L.A. :p

Could someone record that?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky