Options

Chris Cornell Tour

Comments

• Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    Man I am so upset...I got shut out of the Toronto show! This is the first time I haven't been able to get tix.

Anyone have an extra TO tix?
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Kricket wrote:
    Man I am so upset...I got shut out of the Toronto show! This is the first time I haven't been able to get tix.

Anyone have an extra TO tix?

Me too and I got on right at 10am. I have tried for over an hour between online and the phone. This is VERY frustrating!!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    whooo!

i didnt get TLA tix like i wanted yesterday but i got baltimore!
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    Ticketmaster says Baltimore is sold out, but they are available through this link:

http://ticketing.ramsheadlive.com
  • Options
    I'm so upset...I still can't believe that I didn't get tix for Toronto. Ebay is too expensive, so I guess I'll be trying the day of the show?!?!
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Well I ended up buying a single ticket for the Philly show on eBay. The single ticket, including shipping, ended up being $80, which is pretty much the same price I would have paid if I bought two tickets from Ticketmaster. It doesn't bother me too much though, because I don't know anyone who could come with me who would appreciate the show nearly as much as I will anyway.

So yeah, I got scalped. But I'm just happy that I get to go. I'll see you guys there. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    DOSW wrote:
    Well I ended up buying a single ticket for the Philly show on eBay. The single ticket, including shipping, ended up being $80, which is pretty much the same price I would have paid if I bought two tickets from Ticketmaster. It doesn't bother me too much though, because I don't know anyone who could come with me who would appreciate the show nearly as much as I will anyway.

So yeah, I got scalped. But I'm just happy that I get to go. I'll see you guys there. :D

That's not too bad at all!! I'd buy it for 80 too, that's totally worth it!
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Looks like he will be in Las Vegas on April 6th for a festival, free:

http://www.whowon.com/sresults.asp?SanctionID=1115&StoryID=214659
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:
    Ticketmaster says Baltimore is sold out, but they are available through this link:

http://ticketing.ramsheadlive.com

WOW... somebody please buy those tickets before i'm forced to do it.
    DOSW wrote:
    Well I ended up buying a single ticket for the Philly show on eBay. The single ticket, including shipping, ended up being $80

definitely worth it.
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    YAY! got in for chicago :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Just wanna say congratulations to everyone that's scored tickets. :D
    We are SO in for it!! :D
    This is gonna be UNREAL.

*still twitching for my Bay Area date*
    :p
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i'm sorry to hear about everyone's luck for the toronto show. keep lookin for tickets though. i don't wanna have to be the only pj fan representing.
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,213
    awsome!
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • Options
    tnt358tnt358 Posts: 72
    i tried for the toronto show, got a ticket and on the check out the fucking system kept asking for my phone number i kept puting it in and i kept geting a response saying "enter your phone number"

after 3 minutes of this bullshit i lost my ticket

all i have to say is FUCK TICKETMASTER AND THEIR MONOPOLY, FUCK THE AGE OF THECHNOLOGY AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE BREATHING PEACE OF SHIT WHO IS SCALPING TICKETS

fuck me for lacking luck and making spelling mistakes during this rant

fuck
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    F me for not checking this forum for a few days and just finding out he was playing a show today
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:
    i'm sorry to hear about everyone's luck for the toronto show. keep lookin for tickets though. i don't wanna have to be the only pj fan representing.

tremorvoid and i will be there, sorry for all you guys who got shut out, i bet they'll be giving tix away on 102.1

see ya in a few weeks
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    tremorvoid and i will be there, sorry for all you guys who got shut out, i bet they'll be giving tix away on 102.1

see ya in a few weeks

seriously try to win off the edge, y'all. my buddy had to give up the aic ticket i bought for him last year due to unforeseen expenses. easily found someone to go, and then the day before the show he won tix from the edge. so it IS possible.
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:

You aren't the only PJ fan representing.
    K*Rock and I got tix on Wednesday in the HOB presale!

Can't wait!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    Anyone need xtra Boston Chris Cornell Tix?

My sister just asked me to help her - her boyfriend goes to school up there and purchased some for him and his friends and just found out this morning he cannot go.

PM me or e-mail me (my user name here @yahoo.com) and I can help you and help him get rid of them.
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    35 days until Philly :D
  • Options
    tried for the toronto shows had tickets but the order was cancelled while I was checking out...but a buddy tried also and got me one so I'll be there anyway
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    stpmattb wrote:
    35 days until Philly :D

F U ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    F U ;)

Hey bud, me and nik were on south street hangin at blarneys all weekend, I told him he should of mentioned that when he was posting in here fri. I was busy so I didnt post that day.
    I got 2 tix for phil, but it was hard,. I am pretty sure nik got a bunch of baltimore tix, if he did he would prob sell you and joe 2. check w/him.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Hey bud, me and nik were on south street hangin at blarneys all weekend, I told him he should of mentioned that when he was posting in here fri. I was busy so I didnt post that day.
    I got 2 tix for phil, but it was hard,. I am pretty sure nik got a bunch of baltimore tix, if he did he would prob sell you and joe 2. check w/him.

Thanks for the thought... yeah Philly tickets were no joke.
    Hell I bet the blarney was packed this weekend... I hung out in manayunk at a bbq on saturday.. yeah I said a bbq in the snow :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    Thanks for the thought... yeah Philly tickets were no joke.
    Hell I bet the blarney was packed this weekend... I hung out in manayunk at a bbq on saturday.. yeah I said a bbq in the snow :D

Yes its funny because i thouyght you lived near there, we stayed at the sheraton airport, pretty close. fri and sat

i just asked nik if you guys could nab 2 tix, for balt he said yes, he just wanted to make sure he had them first.

no more shows
  • Options
    Blarneys wings fucking kicked fucking ass, best wings I ever had.

no more shows
  • Options
    No Cornell New York date yet????
    What's the deal
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    Glad to see at least some of us got lucky with Toronto. I'm actually gonna be out of town that weekend, but after some deft negotiating I managed to clear the slate for Saturday night and arrange for a car to take me back...and then back again after I'm finished so I can sleep for four hours and run a major event the following morning! wOOt!!
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    more dates to be added, according to a CC press release (finally)

Chris Cornell Tour Itinerary

Fri April 6 Las Vegas, NV Vegas Grand Prix
    Sun April 8 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue
    Wed April 11 Chicago, IL Metro - Smart Bar
    Sat April 14 Toronto, ON Phoenix Concert Theatre
    Mon April 16 New York, NY Irving Plaza
    Thu April 19 Boston, MA Avalon Ballroom
    Sun April 22 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of The Living Arts
    Tue April 24 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live
    Fri April 27 Dallas, TX Palladium Ballroom
    Sun April 29 Austin, TX Stubbs Bar-B-Q
    Wed May 2 Los Angeles, CA Avalon

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-19-2007/0004549063&EDATE=

NY goes on sale 24 March, 1 pm
    http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/256529
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    more dates to be added, according to a CC press release (finally)

Chris Cornell Tour Itinerary

Sun April 29 Austin, TX Stubbs Bar-B-Q

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-19-2007/0004549063&EDATE=

A little surreal
    Chris Cornell playing at a place called Stubbs Bar-B-Q.

I can not wait until the 8th. I bought two tickets thinking my sister would go - she said she didn't want to go(crazy)! One of my co-workers will be going instead.
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn