Which band has fallen the most in the last fifteen years?

12346»

Comments

• In honour of tonight's disappointments, I'd like to plaster Chris Cornell's name all over this thread. :)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    In honour of tonight's disappointments, I'd like to plaster Chris Cornell's name all over this thread. :)

After his last solo album..And the new Seal cover (jk)I just heard I will go with Chris also..And that sucks cause I like Chris...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Omega47Omega47 Posts: 43
    This has to be a joke about Bruce. "Magic" is not only a terrific album but how can you say fallen in the last 15 years? "The Rising" "Devils and Dust" "Seeger Sessions." You have to be kidding me, plus his live shows are still killer, probably the best out their playing live right now even with his and the rest of E-Street's age.
    Bruce Springsteen. One of the few musicians you can honestly say that has gotten better as he's gotten older.
    www.myspace.com/fusionsong
  • rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    I only skimmed this thread but after reading some of the posts I can't help but wonder what the hell you are all smokin? RHCP, Pumpkins, Tool, PEARL JAM?!?!

Maybe it's all you old guys that are in decline. Those bands still fucking rock and if you walked back to the grass or the pit once in a while instead of worrying about set lists and trying to get good audience recordings and pictures then you'd know that. Geez... wake up!!

Chili Peppers? Ok I guess I can understand that one... they don't really rock anymore and their live shows aren't impressive unless they are playing a huge venue... but I sill loved their last CD and John Frusciante and Flea are still great.

The Pumpkins? You guys obviously haven't seen them lately. Last summer they played Asheville 9 nights in a row. NINE NIGHTS! And they rocked every night. Not to mention their last CD was pretty good and they record all types of music that isn't officially release.

Tool? Again... go see them live. I personally thought 10,000 Days was great, and I saw them live last summer... craziest assault on sound I've ever seen.

PEARL JAM!?!?! Not only is this a Pearl Jam site but some of you claiming this have been members for longer than I have had my drivers license! How is Pearl Jam in decline? They sell out every where they go.... they rock every venue... I've been watching them since '98 and I say they are better now then they were then. I know a lot of people don't like the last three records but I say you're crazy. They are all good, and lyrically, I can't think of another band that touches on social issues in the way that Eddie can.

I feel sorry for anyone who spends as much time on this site as some of you do and think that this band is in decline. If they are so bad, why the hell are you online talking about them all the time??