Yeah Yeah Yeahs new album

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    I honestly can't pick between FTT and SYB but I know for sure I like their debut EP the best.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    turn into looks to be the uk single, june 19th.
    turn into looks to be the uk single, june 19th.
    thanks for the update!
    hopefully this single will have great b-sides like Gold Lion
    I got an email from the YYY mailing list saying they are looking for fans to star as the band for the new "Cheated Hearts" video..so im guessing thats gonna be the next US single
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    thanks for the update!
    hopefully this single will have great b-sides like Gold Lion
    I got an email from the YYY mailing list saying they are looking for fans to star as the band for the new "Cheated Hearts" video..so im guessing thats gonna be the next US single

saw that one too...

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS

6) Do as many performances as you need, we will edit it! Try and make them
    different: FULL BODY, CLOSE-UP, MEDIUM, FROM THE SIDE, inside,
    outside, etc. Do the Nick, do the Brian, do the Karen O.

I'll do her, anytime, if you know what i mean... (bad joke, i know it :o)
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    brhf9 wrote:

I'll do her, anytime, if you know what i mean... (bad joke, i know it :o)
    lol...gotta fight me off her first ;)

YNWA
    apparently the Turn Into video is already out in the UK..anyone got a downloadable link yet?

anyways the Turn Into single tracklist is out
    01. Turn Into
    02. Turn Into (Nick Zinner Remix)
    03. Maps (Live from Roseland)
    so I guess Cheated Hearts will have the better b-sides

YNWA
    bump..noone has the video yet?
    am dying to see this one.

YNWA
    i havent even seen screenshots for it yet. this video is so gonna rock. for one karen is gonna be in it. and second karen is gonna be in it. cant wait till it makes its way on to the internet.
    i havent even seen screenshots for it yet. this video is so gonna rock. for one karen is gonna be in it. and second karen is gonna be in it. cant wait till it makes its way on to the internet.
    I meself have not seen screenshots or anything argh..
    lol and good reasons btw on why this video is gonna rock!
    I heard it's got a psychadelic feel to it..something similar to RHCP's The Zephyr Song video.

YNWA

inappropriate post.

brhf9 wrote:
    lol thanks...just got an email saying that YYY will be playing a few shows with Sonic Youth in August

YNWA
    awesome!
    but for some reason I can't play it argh..
    hopefully there will be a downloadable version soon.

YNWA
    finally!
    a great quality video of Turn Into!!

http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/?id=2a12ae72-06d2-498d-a2d2-f372b28fcfcb&delivery=stream&tk=zVAN%2FaNdyAg=9dC3dEGbMIY67qQsC8MrvyS619M=ypwGNg==17

if that doesnt work this should
    http://www.universalnewmediatools.com/?W7850I7800U7860D7830

damn how does Karen look hotter every time...issit me or does she need to eat more too...

YNWA
  • ArabesqueArabesque Posts: 34
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "This is another sing-a-long." - Eddie Vedder before singing Lukin live at Madison Square Garden.
    Arabesque wrote:
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it reminded me of RHCP's The Zephyr Song video..cept Karen is more pleasing to the eye than Kiedis ;)

YNWA
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    this many people like the YYY????

oh i threw up in my mouth just a little
    pjalive21 wrote:
    this many people like the YYY????

oh i threw up in my mouth just a little
    shame it wasnt enough to choke you to death..:(

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

OUCH!!!

inappropriate post.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

why did it took so long? :)

thanks man...

inappropriate post.

by the way, there are rumors that they are coming down here to play a festival in November. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

inappropriate post.

AxlUlrich wrote:
    damn how does Karen look hotter every time...issit me or does she need to eat more too...

yeah, i'm not into that 'skin & bones' look either...

inappropriate post.

brhf9 wrote:
    yeah, i'm not into that 'skin & bones' look either...
    ah well..that's women for you..will never understand them lol..
    she still looks stunning though..some women just look like Skeletor from He-Man after a "diet"

YNWA
    karen is the best peter pan ever. maybe not as comical as robin williams. i hope the cheated hearts video is just as awesome.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    AxlUlrich wrote:

hey thats brutal..lol

just a little humor...to each their own on what they like :)
    pjalive21 wrote:
    hey thats brutal..lol

just a little humor...to each their own on what they like :)
    I know man..but you don't see me going to threads of bands I don't like and making such comments..I don't like a band..I just ignore the thread completely

YNWA
    karen is the best peter pan ever. maybe not as comical as robin williams. i hope the cheated hearts video is just as awesome.
    I'm very sure the Cheated Hearts video is gonna be even better!
    the concept for the video so far sounds pretty interesting.
    not one of my favorite tracks so maybe the video can make like it more .

YNWA
    here it is..Cheated Hearts!
    now if only i can find a downloadable version of the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qune2DTGFzM

YNWA
    that video is pretty cool. didnt someone post a downloadable link on the yyy boards?