1Vedhead1Vedhead Posts: 147
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
    LA 7/9/06 & 7/10/06
    The Gorge 7/22/06 & 7/23/06
    Antwerp 8/30/06
    Bridge 2 10/22/06
    Honolulu 12/2/06 & 12/9/06
    Munich 6/12/07
    Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, Lollapalooza 8/07, LA (EV) 4/12/08 & 4/13/08, Ouside Lands 09
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Well, I would never be so nervous, but something tells me that since it's a 10club only show - that it might be the best Pearl Jam concert I'll ever get to see!
    The first PJ show I went to in 1995 was 10C only and it was the worst show I went to. Also, the only other small venue show I went to was probably #3 worst or so. Mind you that show occured 2 days after the phenomenal ultra-terrific Philly 05, so they could have shot me to the moon surrounded by oreos and it still would have paled.

Life gets more and more fun, though, so I'm thinking that if I get to go to this one, I'll have a blast!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    I am trying to edit my billing address but when I click on the circle I can't edit it. Help please???????????

Never mind -I figured it out - thank goodness. :D
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    Swifty wrote:
    How does this work because I will be at work while a buddy buys the tickets for me....do i have to be logged in to the ten club? How do you do that...i dont see any log in information in the shopping part of the website. What are the chances that I actually get a ticket?????

Help please.

The "log in" button is at the top on the right-next "view cart" and "check out".
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    I want to go
    :'(

damn you job that won't let me have the days off

to all the lucky fans that get tickets.......have a good time :-)
  • Options
    so, why do they charge $150 per pair of tickets? oh, yeah, because they CAN. screw the working class folks who can't afford to take off early on thursday and spend $150 for a night in a decent (but not that great) venue where most shows are around $30-$40. so, it's another elitist gift for the well-off fans, and this time it's not even for charity. thanks a lot, guys. i guess i'll just have to wait and buy a another lawn seat for the next alpine valley show, whenever that might be.
  • Options
    austinsaustins Posts: 9
    So, when do you know that you have tickets? Short of e-mail confirmation, when is it time to head to the elevator and get outside so you can let out a scream?
  • Options
    so, why do they charge $150 per pair of tickets? oh, yeah, because they CAN. screw the working class folks who can't afford to take off early on thursday and spend $150 for a night in a decent (but not that great) venue where most shows are around $30-$40. so, it's another elitist gift for the well-off fans, and this time it's not even for charity. thanks a lot, guys. i guess i'll just have to wait and buy a another lawn seat for the next alpine valley show, whenever that might be.

Dude you do realize that these tix are almost the SAME price as what he just paid for their tour last year??? Do u think they are screwing the working class on their tours too?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Dude you do realize that these tix are almost the SAME price as what he just paid for their tour last year??? Do u think they are screwing the working class on their tours too?

dont even both with him... he's got 1 post! :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834

Please take your bad vibes away from this beautiful and amazing event that is next week. I missed the HOB, always miss the bridge shows, missed the gorge shows. But I always wished for those going to have a wonderful time. This time I'm very lucky to be able to get out of work and make this event. Tomorrow is the hard part and the rest is all down hill. I'm with you on the Alpine Valley thing. But no bashing this once in a life time event for some of us. That includes myself and many others.

peace
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,642
    my2hands wrote:
    i love watching the newbs freak out and squirm for these sales

good times :D

Yeah, if you are referring to how to do this and when to login, then yes very funny.

But, as someone who has been around a while, I'm nervous for this thing. The thing is I've lost the "I gotta be at every show I can" feeling, but I'm still very, very anxious for this sale.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563

Yep, I guess you will.

Alpine Valley Lawn is fun though.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Tomorrow is the hard part and the rest is all down hill.

Good Luck tomorrow man! :D
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    I think my wife just gave me partial permission to go at this without her....she has to work. I'm not sure if this is a trick though.

If it's not and I end up with tickets....I may have a spare to share. Long shot but hey, who knows how tomorrow will go. If I get a hair, log on and actually get tickets I guess I'll be commited.

hmmmmm
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Please take your bad vibes away from this beautiful and amazing event that is next week. I missed the HOB, always miss the bridge shows, missed the gorge shows. But I always wished for those going to have a wonderful time. This time I'm very lucky to be able to get out of work and make this event. Tomorrow is the hard part and the rest is all down hill. I'm with you on the Alpine Valley thing. But no bashing this once in a life time event for some of us. That includes myself and many others.

peace

Yes tomorrow is without a doubt the hardest part. I really hope anyone who KNOWS they can't go or even might have a conflict does not try to get tickets. Leave tickets for those that KNOW they can go.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    pureoc wrote:
    Yes tomorrow is without a doubt the hardest part. I really hope anyone who KNOWS they can't go or even might have a conflict does not try to get tickets. Leave tickets for those that KNOW they can go.

What he said
    NERDS!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    pureoc wrote:

what he said repeat tour
  • Options
    PlantPage55PlantPage55 Posts: 136
    my2hands wrote:
    what he said repeat tour

Ditto
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Ditto
    word
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    pureoc wrote:

Well said my Chicago Cubs friend. :D
  • Options
    luvistower wrote:
    word

to your mother
  • Options
    to your mother

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-is6S_b_g

I can't believe that was a hit. lol
  • Options
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-is6S_b_g

I can't believe that was a hit. lol

Ha ha ha ha! No shit :D
  • Options
    I wonder why there are 3 ticket sales events for the Vic listed on the main forum page hmmmmm! :rolleyes:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    I wonder why there are 3 ticket sales events for the Vic listed on the main forum page hmmmmm! :rolleyes:
    things that make you go hmmmmmmmm
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    luvistower wrote:
    things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Hopefully everyone tries for tickets on the 27th and 28th :D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932
    i just hope EVERY FUCKING ONE OF US HERE gets our tickets for this show....

and i mean that!!!!!!!!

and i hope evil closet monkeys tickets are OBSTRUCTED VIEW!!!!!! hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    i just hope EVERY FUCKING ONE OF US HERE gets our tickets for this show....

and i mean that!!!!!!!!

and i hope evil closet monkeys tickets are OBSTRUCTED VIEW!!!!!! hehehe

I do too! I really mean it as well, because of the people that have been posting in this thread = well, there's enough tickets for ALL of us!!!

I've been dreaming about this for 2 days straight.
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    i hope not to see this tomorrow...it's up as of this posting:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at secure.pearljam.com Port 443
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    I should by all rights be packed full of "Pearl Jam Karma" by now - I just got done listening to all the studio albums + Lost Dogs in chronological order...

:D I REALLY want these.
This discussion has been closed.