April 12 Detroit, MI
    April 13 Buffalo, NY
    April 15 Mohegan Sun, CT
    April 17 Cleveland, OH
    April 24 Charlottesville, VA
    April 27 Atlanta, GA
    May 1 Hamilton, Ontario
    May 3 Montreal, Quebec

and of course he generally slows up for the Light of Day Show at the Paramount in Asbury Park. I have my tickets, flying from Michigan on Wednesday for the shows at The Stone Pony on Friday and the Paramount on Saturday. Love Jersey Music.

where did these showdates leak from, may i ask?
    No MSG?
    No Philadelphia shows?
    wtf Bruce ?
    I'm sure MSG and Philly shows will be the summer/fall US tour after Europe.

US/Canada arena dates to begin, probably stadiums in the core markets like NY/Boston/Philly over the summer, and it they extend further, back into the arenas.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    I have read also a Chicago show in a date right before after Detroit. Announcement should be any day.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I hope I'm not incorrect in assuming TX will see a show or 2 in March since Bruce is speaking at SXSW.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    Newch91 wrote:

Bruce does great stuff when he's angry!
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

Bruce does great stuff when he's angry!
    :D I can't wait! Hurry up and announce a release date!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    I'm in Asbury Park right now. Attended Light of Day show at The Stone Pony last night. Awesome Night. Garry tallent took the stage for two songs and the show went from 6 until 2 am. I met Vinny "Big Pussy" Patore and Nick Clemons (Clarence's Son) He played a set and took the stage 3 other times. He is really quite good. My buddy knows him pretty well. Were going to hang with him today and probably party later after the Paramont show. Willie Nile was in attendace and was dropped off at the Pony by Bruce.

The entire band was in town to shoot a video so chances are really good Bruce takes the Stage tonight as he has done the last view years. People in the know are sayinmg that this show is shaping up to be epic. Garland Jeffries, Willie Nile, Davis Bromberg, SouthSide Johnny..... just to name a few. Show usually last until 2. Will post tomorrow with an update.

Love Jersey, made the trek from Michigan and so glad I did. I will try and post some links to the bands that played last night. It always confuses me how such great talent never makes the National Stage. For Starters, look up on FaceBook Slim Chance & The Gamblers....... Great guitar player (Slim).
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    quimby20 wrote:
    I'm in Asbury Park right now. Attended Light of Day show at The Stone Pony last night. Awesome Night. Garry tallent took the stage for two songs and the show went from 6 until 2 am. I met Vinny "Big Pussy" Patore and Nick Clemons (Clarence's Son) He played a set and took the stage 3 other times. He is really quite good. My buddy knows him pretty well. Were going to hang with him today and probably party later after the Paramont show. Willie Nile was in attendace and was dropped off at the Pony by Bruce.

The entire band was in town to shoot a video so chances are really good Bruce takes the Stage tonight as he has done the last view years. People in the know are sayinmg that this show is shaping up to be epic. Garland Jeffries, Willie Nile, Davis Bromberg, SouthSide Johnny..... just to name a few. Show usually last until 2. Will post tomorrow with an update.

Love Jersey, made the trek from Michigan and so glad I did. I will try and post some links to the bands that played last night. It always confuses me how such great talent never makes the National Stage. For Starters, look up on FaceBook Slim Chance & The Gamblers....... Great guitar player (Slim).

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 225&type=1
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Hour until show time. Bruce will be in the house around 9. All E Street members are in town so this could be epic!
  • Options
    Bruce played for 2 hours tonight with a couple of quest spots. He's ready for the road.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    quimby20 wrote:
    Bruce played for 2 hours tonight with a couple of quest spots. He's ready for the road.

Amazing! There's a review here, and it was taped so that'll probably appear in the next couple of days:

http://www.nj.com/springsteen/index.ssf ... un_lo.html
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    quimby20 wrote:
    niiiice.

gotta keep ear to the ground about rehearsal shows in APk.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    photos from last night

http://rring.shutterfly.com/514
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Because The Night

Alltho prerhaps under rated,
    Bruce certainly hasnt lost any of his guitar skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gtzGnUQLtg
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Was there any news for the album?
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    No but they did a video on Friday. I have heard its a pretty angry album.
  • Options
    quimby20 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    No but they did a video on Friday. I have heard its a pretty angry album.
    Okay, pretty much the same thing I've been hearing also. Should be getting an announcement soon.
  • Options
  • Options
    i read this morning the name of the new album is " Wrecking Ball "
    and alot of it deals with the economy issues.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Yeah, that's what I've heard also. The link I posted also says that.

I like what I'm hearing that Bruce is experimenting a bit on this album.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Need some tour dates!! :D:D The one Bruce show I attended stands up as one of the best concerts I have ever been to...top 5 probably!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    I'm not sure what the hold up is for a CD and US/Canada tour dates announcement. If it's really supposed to be March CD and Spring tour, that doesn't leave much time. Maybe he's waiting for the Giants to win or Wall Street to crumble, then he can release his Wrecking Ball.
  • Options
    Dates should be by next week. After seeing his show Saturday night, he is so ready to hit the stage. He did not want to leave. He was jumping from the Drum Kit, Keyboards, etc.... New album, tour..... Vedder and Company should take notes.
  • Options
    Saw on Facebook, the group Bruce Springsteen News, said:
    No longer in database," but for a brief moment an April 4 Minnesota date for Springsteen and ESB was visible in Ticketmaster.

We must be getting an announcement very soon; hopefully this week or next week.
  • Options
    my eyes are all over Bruces website and the BTX .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I liked the song Wrecking Ball that he wrote for the Giants Stadium and Spectrum shows. Those last few shows at those venues were incredible.
  • Options
    SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Bruce and the E-Street Band are playing in Helsinki in July!!!!!!! I've been a fan since I was 18, and I've seen them four times, once in my hometown and three times in Helsinki. OMG. I didn't think they'd come here this time, because it looked like the last two gigs of this tour were going to be in Sweden and I can't afford to travel. (I wasn't sure I'd ever see them again either!!!) But I can go to Helsinki, I just need to get the tickets now! I'm so happy, my hands are shaking so bad I can barely type! :-P :-D
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    SxDx1982 wrote:
    Bruce and the E-Street Band are playing in Helsinki in July!!!!!!! I've been a fan since I was 18, and I've seen them four times, once in my hometown and three times in Helsinki. OMG. I didn't think they'd come here this time, because it looked like the last two gigs of this tour were going to be in Sweden and I can't afford to travel. (I wasn't sure I'd ever see them again either!!!) But I can go to Helsinki, I just need to get the tickets now! I'm so happy, my hands are shaking so bad I can barely type! :-P :-D

Congrats, last show of the European tour!
  • Options
    SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Congrats, last show of the European tour!

Thank you!!! I still can't believe it! 8-) My friend called me today and I was like "No, you're lying. There's no room for another show, look at the dates!" Haha, I was so wrong. :D
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
  • Options
    quimby20 wrote:
    Here are the rumored dates:

March 02 Denver, CO
    March 26 Boston, MA
    March 29 Pittsburgh, PA
    April 1 Washington, DC
    April 2 Nassau, NY
    April 10 Albany, NY
    April 12 Detroit, MI
    April 13 Buffalo, NY
    April 15 Mohegan Sun, CT
    April 17 Cleveland, OH
    April 24 Charlottesville, VA
    April 27 Atlanta, GA
    May 1 Hamilton, Ontario
    May 3 Montreal, Quebec

and of course he generally slows up for the Light of Day Show at the Paramount in Asbury Park. I have my tickets, flying from Michigan on Wednesday for the shows at The Stone Pony on Friday and the Paramount on Saturday. Love Jersey Music.
    On Monday, someone at Ticketmaster got a little too happy and posted info on a Minnesota show for April 4th.