Comments

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shit!
  • Options
    Aug 16, 2007 11:17 AM
    LARRY McSHANE
    Associated Press

Bruce Springsteen returns Oct. 2 with a new album, titled "Magic," his first collaboration with his E Street Band since the Sept. 11-inspired "The Rising" in 2002, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer announced through his publicist Thursday.

The album, other than its atmospheric title track, is billed as Springsteen's return to rock 'n' roll after his solo "Devils & Dust" and the folk-inspired "The Seeger Sessions." Fans can expect Clarence Clemons' familiar saxophone, Danny Federici's soaring keyboards and Max Weinberg's pounding drums – along with a lot of guitars.

The 11-song album is Springsteen's first of all-new material since April 2005, when he released the acoustic "Devils & Dust.'' Springsteen's 15th studio album follows last year's "The Seeger Sessions," where the Boss and a 17-piece backing band played reconjured versions of songs associated with folkie Pete Seeger.

For this album, recorded with producer Brendan O'Brien in Atlanta, Springsteen reunited with the full E Street Band to recreate its Garden State wall of sound: guitarists Steve Van Zandt and Nils Lofgren, bassist Garry Tallent, drummer Weinberg, keyboardists Federici and Roy Bittan, sax man Clemons, violinist Soozie Tyrell and vocalist Patti Scialfa.

Last year, Springsteen said he'd already written a "whole book of songs for the E Street Band." He assembled the band earlier this year and they finished the album in two months, about the same amount of time spent recording the multi-platinum "The Rising.''

Songs include the title track, the album opener "Radio Nowhere,'' "You'll Be Comin' Down,'' "Livin' in the Future,'' ``Your Own Worst Enemy,'' "Gypsy Biker,'' "Girls in Their Summer Clothes,'' "I'll Work for Your Love,'' "Last to Die,'' "Long Walk Home" and "Devil's Arcade.''

Details on a worldwide tour featuring the band were expected to follow. Springsteen and the E Street Band sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe during a 15-month tour behind "The Rising.''
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Oh baby.

Yes.

:D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    backstreets.com/news

NEW ALBUM: MAGIC
    Springsteen back with E Street Band for Oct. 2 release
    It's official. Springsteen's first album with the E Street Band since 2002's The Rising drops in less than seven weeks, and it's called Magic. In case that title makes you, like us, think of Doug Henning... check the Mark Seliger photo at right for a first peek at Bruce's 2007 look (click on it for a larger version). No rainbows or unicorns to be found. (And that guitar... that's magic.)

According to manager Jon Landau, quoted in today's press release from Shore Fire Media, this one's a rocker: "Magic is a high energy rock CD. It's light on its feet, incredibly well played by Bruce and the members of the E Street Band, and, as always, has plenty to say. It's also immensely entertaining. Magic is the third collaboration between Bruce and Brendan O'Brien and is a culmination of their very productive creative relationship."

O'Brien produced and mixed the album at his home base in Atlanta, Southern Tracks Recording Studio.

Ready for 11 new Springsteen song titles?

1. Radio Nowhere
    2. You'll Be Comin' Down
    3. Livin' in the Future
    4. Your Own Worst Enemy
    5. Gypsy Biker
    6. Girls in Their Summer Clothes
    7. I'll Work for Your Love
    8. Magic
    9. Last to Die
    10. Long Walk Home
    11. Devil's Arcade

Of these, only "Long Walk Home" has been heard before; Springsteen debuted the song with the Sessions Band and played it live exactly once, in London on November 11, 2006 (reportedly the day after he wrote it).

Today's press release makes no mention of a tour, but we do expect a full-scale E Street Band tour to coincide with the album's release. Watch this space in the coming weeks -- and/or sign up for our mailing list below -- for details as soon as a tour is announced.
    -August 16, 2007
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    backstreets.com/news

NEW ALBUM: MAGIC
    Springsteen back with E Street Band for Oct. 2 release
    It's official. Springsteen's first album with the E Street Band since 2002's The Rising drops in less than seven weeks, and it's called Magic. In case that title makes you, like us, think of Doug Henning... check the Mark Seliger photo at right for a first peek at Bruce's 2007 look (click on it for a larger version). No rainbows or unicorns to be found. (And that guitar... that's magic.)

According to manager Jon Landau, quoted in today's press release from Shore Fire Media, this one's a rocker: "Magic is a high energy rock CD. It's light on its feet, incredibly well played by Bruce and the members of the E Street Band, and, as always, has plenty to say. It's also immensely entertaining. Magic is the third collaboration between Bruce and Brendan O'Brien and is a culmination of their very productive creative relationship."

O'Brien produced and mixed the album at his home base in Atlanta, Southern Tracks Recording Studio.

Ready for 11 new Springsteen song titles?

1. Radio Nowhere
    2. You'll Be Comin' Down
    3. Livin' in the Future
    4. Your Own Worst Enemy
    5. Gypsy Biker
    8. Magic
    9. Last to Die
    10. Long Walk Home
    11. Devil's Arcade

Of these, only "Long Walk Home" has been heard before; Springsteen debuted the song with the Sessions Band and played it live exactly once, in London on November 11, 2006 (reportedly the day after he wrote it).

Today's press release makes no mention of a tour, but we do expect a full-scale E Street Band tour to coincide with the album's release. Watch this space in the coming weeks -- and/or sign up for our mailing list below -- for details as soon as a tour is announced.
    -August 16, 2007

[size=+2] B - R - U - U - U - U - U - U - U - U - U - U - U - C - E - ! [/size]

Yeah baby!
    Rehearsal shows in Asbury Park / Convention Hall-

one more time !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Backstreets News Update
    heres an image of the new promo for the new record cover .
    and blown up

:D

OH, HO, HO, IT'S MAGIC! YOU KNOOOW...
    Now that the Magical Mystery has been revealed... time to cast an eye outward to press reports, and one of our favorite post-announcement activities: a visit to the headline writers' playground. Reports today tell us that Springsteen and the E Street Band "make Magic," they "find Magic," they "spread a little Magic," they "reunite for a bit of Magic," they make "musical Magic." Fine, fine... but there's plenty of untapped potential here. No one's used "Magic Man"? Or, "Springsteen pulls new album out of his hat," or "takes a Magic carpet ride?" Okay, it's early yet. But feel free to use these, no charge. Don't even get us started on the tour, which will surely be spellbinding. "Magic in the night"? Dibs!

As for substance: see stories today from Larry McShane for the Associated Press, and Andy Greene for Rolling Stone.

McShane describes the title track as "atmospheric," in contrast to the rest of the album, "billed as Springsteen's return to rock 'n' roll." He also confirms that the album was recorded with the full Rising-era E Street Band, including Soozie Tyrell: "Last year, Springsteen said he'd already written a 'whole book of songs for the E Street Band.' He assembled the band earlier this year and they finished the album in two months, about the same amount of time spent recording the multiplatinum The Rising." Read McShane's AP story here.

Greene spoke with manager Jon Landau, who says, "[Bruce and I] been together since 1974 and I don't think I've ever seen him more excited than he is right now about this record... Clarence [Clemons] has some great moments on it. You could say that it's a little more sonically guitar-driven than any past Bruce album. There are a few sort of pop, romantic touches that haven't shown up recently, but were very prominent on the very early records." Landau goes on to talk specifically about "Radio Nowhere" (the album's first single), "The Long Walk Home," "Girls in Their Summer Clothes," and "Devil's Arcade." He remains mum on the subject of a tour, but he does bring up American Idol.... Read Green's full article here.
    -August 16, 2007
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
    I'm pleased that this Springsteen thread exists, i've been looking for one....

I'm totally diggin his music at the moment, especially born in the USA, the most misunderstood album of all time. I have a story to tell about how i acquired this album...

My Dad gave me his vinyl copy of it, mint condition hardly played cos he thinks like the critics that this album is a 'sell-out' or 'commercial' He is so wrong and anyone who dismisses it as anything less than classic Springsteen is missing out on a great record in my opinion!

Just because Reagan dared to open his mouth to express his stupid views about a rock n roll album doesn't mean you had to believe him.

Listen to 'Darlington County', 'Downbound Train', 'I'm On Fire', 'I'm Goin' Down' and 'My Hometown' and tell me these ain't some of the greatest, meaningful songs he has ever written.

Second fave - Nebraska
  • Options
    sj.brodie wrote:
    I'm pleased that this Springsteen thread exists, i've been looking for one....

I'm totally diggin his music at the moment, especially born in the USA, the most misunderstood album of all time. I have a story to tell about how i acquired this album...

My Dad gave me his vinyl copy of it, mint condition hardly played cos he thinks like the critics that this album is a 'sell-out' or 'commercial' He is so wrong and anyone who dismisses it as anything less than classic Springsteen is missing out on a great record in my opinion!

Just because Reagan dared to open his mouth to express his stupid views about a rock n roll album doesn't mean you had to believe him.

Listen to 'Darlington County', 'Downbound Train', 'I'm On Fire', 'I'm Goin' Down' and 'My Hometown' and tell me these ain't some of the greatest, meaningful songs he has ever written.

Second fave - Nebraska

I'm really digging Darkness on the Edge of Town at the moment... it's really hitting me hard now.

This new album is gonna be AMAZING. October 2nd isn't too far away either... and the best part is the tour that's coming. I'll finally get the Bruce Springsteen Experience for the first time (hopefully first couple of times :D).
  • Options
    DOSW wrote:
    I'm really digging Darkness on the Edge of Town at the moment... it's really hitting me hard now.

This new album is gonna be AMAZING. October 2nd isn't too far away either... and the best part is the tour that's coming. I'll finally get the Bruce Springsteen Experience for the first time (hopefully first couple of times :D).

and regretabley the final time(s), as all the chatter is that this will be the final tour for the full e street band as we know it . :(

im guessing The Big Mans bi lateral hip replacements has taken a toll on the Big Man.

this is a bitter pill to swallow- enjoy this tour !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Making Magic

8/17/07, 12:01 pm EST

More On New Bruce Springsteen Album: Producer Brendan O’Brien Reveals All
    The Boss & The Big Man
    Late last year Bruce Springsteen invited producer Brendan O’Brien up to his New Jersey house to play him a batch of new songs he had been working on. “It was kind of surreal,” says O’Brien, who previously worked with Springsteen on 2002’s The Rising and 2005’s Devils and Dust. “We literally sat in his living room, he hands me a book of lyrics and he played me the songs on the guitar.” O’Brien then had the unenviable task of telling Bruce which songs worked, and which ones didn’t. “He gauges peoples reactions and I have to be as honest with him as I can,” O’Brien says. “Some of them had a certain voice that seemed to fit all together – and some didn’t have that same voice – so we decided which ones to pursue.” The songs that survived were taken down to Atlanta’s Southern Tracks Studios this March by O’Brien, Springsteen and the E Street Band. The resulting album, Magic, was recorded in eight weeks, and will be released on October 2nd.

The lead single will be “Radio Nowhere,” which O’Brien says changed very little from the version Springsteen played him at his house last year. “It’s a pretty straight-ahead rocker,” O’Brien says. “The most straightforward song I’ve heard him do in years.” “Long Walk Home,” which Springsteen debuted on tour last year with the Seeger Sessions Band, is an emotionally uplifting ballad that invokes 2002’s “My City In Ruins.” “That’s one of my favorite songs that he’s done in a long time,” says O’Brien. “It’s mournful, but also hopeful. It has very introspective verses and then he opens up lyrically as the song progresses. It hits me in a real great spot.” O’Brien describes the song “Living In The Future” as a “throwback to ‘Hungry Heart,’ an R&B thing.”

Recording with the E Street Band proved to be a logistical challenge, largely due to the fact that drummer Max Weinberg had to tape “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” during the week. Springsteen devoted weekdays to overdubbing and cutting vocal tracks, but each weekend a core group of E Streeters – Springsteen, Weinberg, bassist Gary Tallent and pianist Roy Bittan – would record the instrumental tracks. The other members of the E Street Band, including keyboard player Danny Federici and guitarists Steven Van Zandt and Nils Lofgren, were called in as needed to cut their parts. “It’s easier to manage the songs with less people,” O’Brien says. “Once we know what we’re doing, we brought the others in to do overdubs.”

But Springsteen insisted on being in the studio when Clarence Clemons cut his saxophone parts. “I appointed Bruce ‘senior vice president in charge of Clarence’s saxophone,’ ” O’Brien says. “There’s a whole dynamic there that spans decades. I don’t even get in the middle of it. I’m just a cheerleader.”
    A world tour with the E Street Band will kick off right around the time Magic comes out, but no details have been released. “There’s songs that when we were recording them he would go, ‘I just know this song’s going to work great live,’ ” says O’Brien. “When it comes to being a bandleader and knowing what his audience wants, I think he’s one of the best ever.”

For more on Springsteen’s “Magic,” read Rolling Stone’s exclusive interview with manager Jon Landau here.

-- Andy Greene
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    and regretabley the final time(s), as all the chatter is that this will be the final tour for the full e street band as we know it . :(

im guessing The Big Mans bi lateral hip replacements has taken a toll on the Big Man.

this is a bitter pill to swallow- enjoy this tour !

Yeah man, but after D&D and the Seeger Sessions, I wasn't even sure I'd get to see Bruce and the E Streeters at all. So I'm just happy I'll get to see them at least once (hopefully).
  • Options
    so much chatter on the BTX Forums,...

so far nothing specific , but Philly Shows@ Wachovia Ctr are slated for November ( no dates yet ) , and rumoured chicago on 10-21 .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Variety.com

Might A Back Door Plot Be Devised?
    Columbia Records has chosen to pit Bruce Springsteen against the return of Matchbox Twenty, Annie Lennox and Faith Hill's catalog rather than go up against the commercial juggernauts Rascal Flatts, James Blunt and the Foo Fighters.
    But by choosing an Oct. 2 release date rather than Sept. 25, the first Springsteen and the E Street Band album in five years lands outside this year''s Grammy eligibility period. Even unheard, the album, with the rather dull title of "Magic," would be a prime contender for rock and general awards.
    But I figure the Springsteen camp isn't about to let that happen.

Although the official announcement issued Thursday made no mention of a single or any special online releases, there's good possibility "Magic" could pull a little something out of the hat and appear on online services by Sept. 30, the actual cut-off date for 2007 Grammy Awards eligibility. Springsteen and the music industry's top awards, in this day and age, need each other.
    The whole point of releasing a track or album against the awards deadline is no different than Oscar-oriented release schedules: If an artist's song is on the radio when the ballots are issued, it feels fresher than a 6-month-old tune that some voters may feel is stale.
    Springsteen is exactly the type of performer that Grammy Awards needs for its 50th anniversary edition. The voting body loves those who persevere and take stand - witness last year's romp by the Dixie Chicks. He would up the awards' credibility factor with the general public and an E Street Band appearance on the telecast would be a strong selling point for the core CBS audience that grew u on "Born in the USA," "Born to Run" and his unparalleled live shows. Springsteen appeared on the telecast several years ago in an impressive tribute to the late Joe Strummer and his work with the Clash, making it clear he's not averse to that type of appearance.
    While Springsteen and the E Street Band is a holy grail for concert promoters, there continue to be question marks regarding his ability to sell albums. For "The Rising," Springsteen did more pre-release promotional efforts for that disc than any other in his career. Media powers that be are still mighty impressed by the man and he will certainly have his pick of outlets in September for perfs and interviews.
    Certainly, Columbia Records wants to see "Magic" atop the Nielsen SoundScan chart in the second week of October and that may be one tough feat.
    Were "Magic" released on Sept. 25, not only would it not open at No. 1 due to Rascal Flatts, it could be derailed by albums in their third and fourth weeks (Kanye West's "Graduation," "High School Musical 2"). Rascal Flatts had last year's biggest sales week - nearly three-quarters of a million sold - and posted the highest sales tally for a single artist album for the year. Rapper West and the country trio are the rare acts that could approach million sales in a single sales frame; Springsteen and the E Streeters, on name alone, should do about half that. Topping Faith Hill's "Hits" seems like a surer bet.

Posted by Variety.com * on August 16, 2007 at 11:20 AM in Awards, Bruce Springsteen, New Releases, Reunions, SoundScan | Permalink
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    info for st. paul is up on ticketmaster. 11/02
    Tickets go on sale 8/25 (day before my birthday)
    55-85 (nice!)
  • Options
    Ah, they just took it down.

Interesting.....
  • Options
    Ah, they just took it down.

Interesting.....

Backstreets has this on the news section as well:

JUST A MIRAGE?

This morning, there's a date listed for Springsteen and the E Street Band on Ticketmaster.com: November 2 in St.Paul, MN. I rubbed my eyes, and it was still there. Ah, but for how long, for how long? Will it be joined there by more dates, or yanked until a more official announcement? In any case, it gives us something to chew on: a date that doesn't match rumored itineraries, prices at the $55/$85 level, a seating chart with an entire General Admission floor, and an onsale date of August 25 -- that's a week from today. Check it out while it's still there... and of course we'll be keeping track of which way this thing goes.

Evening update: Yep, the info was pulled later in the day-- no Springsteen dates currently listed on Ticketmaster. Reliable sources assure us that the St. Paul date is legitimate. But it's still a waiting game for official confirmation and full schedule, when we'll see how many of the above details hold.
    -August 18, 2007
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    god I hope he comes close I missed out last time because it was $115 and I wasn't much more than a casual fan but now I'm going, somehow somewhere,
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    Radio Nowhere

What's Better than New Bruce? New Bruce & the E Street Band!
    Monday 08-20-2007 1:58pm ET

And we got it for you! I'm hearing it tomorrow afternoon, and Sony Music has cleared us to do the New York premiere early next week. (Wish we could get it on air for you sooner, but Jon Landau and the label have asked us to wait. Can't argue with The Boss!)

Best,
    Bob

Bruce Springsteen's 'Magic' Set for October 2 Release on Columbia Records

First Single: Radio Nowhere 8/28

'Magic,' Bruce Springsteen's new studio recording and his first with the E Street Band in five years, is set for release by Columbia Records on October 2, 2007. Produced and mixed by Brendan O'Brien, the album features eleven new Springsteen songs and was recorded at Southern Tracks Recording Studio in Atlanta, GA.

'Magic' Song Titles:

1. Radio Nowhere

2. You'll Be Comin' Down

3. Livin' in the Future

4. Your Own Worst Enemy

5. Gypsy Biker

8. Magic

9. Last to Die

10. Long Walk Home

11. Devil's Arcade

'Magic' is the first new studio album by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band since 2002's GRAMMY Award-winning, multi-platinum, number one album 'The Rising' (Columbia Records), which was also produced by O'Brien.

Bruce Springsteen's longtime manager Jon Landau said, "'Magic' is a high energy rock CD. It¹s light on its feet, incredibly well played by Bruce and the members of the E Street Band, and, as always, has plenty to say. It’s also immensely entertaining. 'Magic' is the third collaboration between Bruce and Brendan O'Brien and is a culmination of their very productive creative relationship."

http://www.brucespringsteen.net
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    ANOTHER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
    Another gun-jumping date popped up for Bruce and the E Street Band today: October 26 in Oakland, CA was listed on Pollstar before getting yanked this afternoon. Like the similarly premature St. Paul announcement , we have a good feeling that the Oakland info is accurate; too early to say for sure, though. For now, just something else to whet the appetite...

from http://www.backstreets.com
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Is it just me or does he look lonely? Good thing he'll be seeing hundreds of thousands of people in the next year :):):)
  • Options
    Is it just me or does he look lonely? Good thing he'll be seeing hundreds of thousands of people in the next year :):):)

oddly enough, i thought this same thing,

like since this is the supposed " final E Street project "
    that they would all at least share the cover , or at least mention the E -Street Band .

but then again, thats why he is

The Boss
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Is it just me or is the only band thats been on a cover The Seeger Sessions band? How fucked is that?

On another note.....

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TOUR DATES~!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Is it just me or is the only band thats been on a cover The Seeger Sessions band?

this is actually true.

:)

this is a funny laugh spreading around the BTX

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/gerk001/SPRINGSTEEN_MAGIC_Final.jpg

LOL
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    From BTX

"I wanted to share a couple of thoughts about "Magic" while they are still top of mind.

When the "hey come over and listen to the new album" phone call comes, you go. That call came today. I'm glad I went.

I took some spotty notes, and when you can't read your own handwriting--it's sad.

So, Magic.

Seated between a pair of outstanding speakers and handed a book with the lyrics, the Magic began.

Quick observations: this album rocks...these songs will KILL in a live concert setting...lots, LOTS of rocking guitars...I still don't know why it's called Magic...nary a ballad...Clarence Clemons rocks...I can't wait to find out how the actual recording of this album played out...any crap that Brendan O'Brien took for The Rising (undeserved in my book) will be long forgotten...these songs will sound great on the radio...Bruce Springsteen "songwriter" is a national treasure.

The production is big, without getting in the way. While The Rising demanded a certain atmosphere and Devils & Dust surely came from its own place, this album is an exclamation point in the Springsteen/O'Brien studio pairing. This is a confident sounding record, made by artists who trust each other and their art.

Radio Nowhere
    Coming soon to a radio near you. Great lead off song. This could easily be the guy in "Open All Night" 25 years burning down the road. This song rocks, but the whole time, the guy in the song asks "is anybody alive out there?" like his life depends on it. Classic E Street with a monster solo from C.
    And as the guy drives along he sings...
    I just want to hear some rhythm
    I just want to hear some rhythm
    I just want to feel some rhythm
    I just want to feel your rhythm
    Awesome and terrifying at the same time.

You'll Be Comin' Down
    Another song where C shines...spotlight on the Big Man. This is one about someone getting their comeuppance--a whole "what goes around comes around" thing. Karma!

Livin' In The Future
    The most "pop" song on the album. Classic E Street--Big C again and a song that would fit anywhere from Born To Run to Born In The U.S.A.

Your Own Worst Enemy
    I liked this one a lot. Reminded me of the vibe of both Darkness and The River, also not unlike None But The Brave. Great harmony vocals.

Gypsy Biker
    A song about a gypsy biker who is coming home. Starts with a beautiful harmonica and acoustic and ends up a flat out rocker. Very powerful lyrics. Loved it and can't wait to hear it live.

Girls In Their Summer Clothes
    Hmmmm...girls in their summer clothes don't like the hero in this song. My notes for this one said "lyrics very specific, very precise." While this was not one of my favorites, the lyrics are so well written that you feel like you're on the street as "the girls in their summer clothes pass me by."

I'll Work For Your Love
    CatholicSchool...CatholicSchool...CatholicSchool. Bruce has used a lot of Catholic imagery as of late, and this song certainly has that. Beautiful piano intro, and another one that I really liked.

Magic
    Interesting that this is the title cut. This one could have easily been on Devils & Dust. The word "magic" does not appear in the song. I need to hear it again, I guess. : )

Last To Die
    Great songwriting here. Driving drums.

Long Walk Home
    Probably the best song on the album. We know how great the lyrics are, this is played with passion and tempo by Bruce and the band. Wow. Max and Garry flat out kill this song, and there is an amazing guitar solo. This song will destroy concert halls all over the world. Amazing.

Devil's Arcade
    The lyrics that are posted on the web are wrong. You'll be happy, because this song is great--again with lyrics that are simply amazing. Big guitars, big strings--I really liked this one a lot.

It's easy to toss around superlatives when discussing Bruce's work (and yeah, I'm biased), but this is a great, great album. I keep coming back to the preciseness and the specificness of the lyrics. These are streets that do have names. And the people who walk--drive--run those streets have purpose. And when the band plays...

Do you believe in Magic? I do.

See you Sunday.

No surrender-

Tom Cunningham"
  • Options
    Radio Nowhere will be premeired this Sunday Night on Little Stevens Underground Garage Radio Show.

Each show is archived for those who want to listen

http://www.littlestevensundergroundgarage.com/homepage.html
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    Can`t wait for the new album:D And, hopefully next week we`ll see som tour dates!
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06
    London 07
  • Options
    Backstreets

YOUR SATURDAY IS FREE
    Just in case you're on pins and needles: there won't be a tour announcement this week. Which means you won't need to be doing the Ticketmaster Shuffle this weekend (despite previous indications of an 8/25 onsale). Now, next week... that might be a different story. More here as we know it, but for now you can breathe easy.
    -August 22, 2007
    platessmall.jpg