U N C L E *B R U C E* S P R I N G S T E E N *

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I Love Jersey Girl and Thunder Road !
    ( * yes , I am aware that Jersey Girl is a Tom Waites Song )
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    only 2 more to go
    these shows should be legendary

There's no denying Springsteen's sense of timing. By deciding to perform in full (and for the first time ever) the same album that gave him the star power and mass appeal that first allowed him to play Giants Stadium back in August of 1985, Springsteen was bringing it all back to where it started in his relationship with Giants Stadium — and those fans who were first introduced to him 25 years ago through Born in the U.S.A. and its seven Top 10 singles.

Even before the Born in the U.S.A. sequence began, Springsteen was reveling in the communal stadium experience, going for full-on crowd surfing in "Hungry Heart." In an impressive feat from both the Boss and the crowd, he one-upped his usual entry into the pit by allowing himself to be fully carried aloft back to the stage. Not bad for an appetizer. Then, after "Working on a Dream," came the main course.

For any fan who wore out his or her cassette of Born in the U.S.A., tonight was a dream realized. Sure, there may not have been any rare album cuts that were to be unearthed in the live setting; many of the 12 songs on the album have been staples of Springsteen's sets since the beginning of this tour, and all of them have been played along the way. Nor did the performance, aside from the song sequence, feature any special nuances or subtle changes as compared to other shows on the tour. But that didn't matter. Unlike last night's Darkness show, where the music demanded a certainly level of intensity from the band and the fans, tonight gave Springsteen and the band a chance to revisit a collection of anthems tailor-made for a football stadium. Tonight was an opportunity to see how far we've all come since 1985 and give everyone, singer and fan, a chance to revisit the glory days, raise their hands in the air and sing along.

"I’m on Fire" was enhanced by its performance after "Downbound Train," and the lost friendship in "Bobby Jean" seemed more vital when played after the message of "No Surrender."

Perhaps in a decision to illustrate how far we've really come since 1985, "Last to Die" received its Working on a Dream tour premiere following "The Promised Land" and prior to "Long Walk Home" and "The Rising," for a powerful combination reminiscent of the "five-pack" that closed the main set during 2007 and 2008 on the Magic tour

But the singing and dancing (and camera flashing) didn't stop after the last chords of "My Hometown," as Springsteen soon powered through a request-based encore stretch of "Jersey Girl," "Kitty’s Back," and "Detroit Medley." Once again, Springsteen's sense of the occasion — I mean, c’mon, we're talking Giants Stadium on a Saturday night — made "Jersey Girl" a perfect selection. And "Kitty" showcased the band in fine form, including another night of consistent and outstanding contributions — not to mention some literature hawking on the side — from the Big Man.

To close out the show, "Waitin' on a Sunny Day" seemed a little out of place after a rollicking "American Land," but Springsteen and the band finished on a high note with a beautiful "Thunder Road" to cap off the first week of their stand in the Meadowlands.

Next stop: The Giants Stadium stand wraps up later in the week with nights four and five on Thursday and Friday nights, Born to Run and Born in the U.S.A. shows respectively.
    platessmall.jpg
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    KevDylan wrote:
    Kricket wrote:
    Hey any idea if this designating shows to albums is going to continue on for the rest of the tour?

He's not gonna do it for every single show, but he might pull something out in Philly. Word has it that Baltimore and DC are gonna get Born To Run.

I'm going to the 2 Philly shows next week and have been thinking he might do it there
    It would be awesome if he does but his shows are so great it won't really matter if he doesn't
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    did anyone notice a woman who flashed herself during saturday's show and was on the main screen behind bruce? my cousin texted me saying this and wanted to know if anyone else saw this.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
    did anyone notice a woman who flashed herself during saturday's show and was on the main screen behind bruce? my cousin texted me saying this and wanted to know if anyone else saw this.

i was not there to witness this
    but i heard if you blinked , you likely missed it .

She was with a few other drunks,
    Was on the stagefront in the pit,...,
    and flashed during Darlington County,
    but Bruce was looking into the pit,
    and not the giant screens behind him.
    They llook pretty fake,..

* WARNING - this should only be opened by consenting adults- perhaps not in the workplace !

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2594/398 ... d28e3b.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2507/398 ... 41fabd.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3478/398 ... 9aa80b.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3429/398 ... d54a53.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    hahahaha that's so awesome.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I have an extra tickets for Bruce on 10/8, sec 132 row 31 seats 5 & 6. Will sell 1 or both. Price is negotiable ;) . Send pm or call 917 686 8559. Peace, Joe
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    FULL ALBUMS IN PHILLY AND BEYOND
    Three shows into the Giants Stadium stand, audiences have now gotten a taste of all three albums that Bruce and the E Street Band are playing top to bottom: Born to Run, Darkness, and Born in the U.S.A. Later this week, Born to Run and Born in the U.S.A. will be reprised at the final two nights of the stand, Thursday and Friday nights, respectively.

But the swamps of Jersey won't be the only place to hear this trio: the Spectrum has just announced that Bruce and the band will be giving Philly audiences the same treatment when that stand starts next week:

Tue, Oct 13 - Born to Run
    Wed, Oct 14 - Darkness on the Edge of Town

Mon, Oct 19 - Born to Run
    Tue, Oct 20 - Born in the U.S.A.

We've also gotten word that Nov 3 in Charlotte will be a Born to Run show. Keep an eye on our Tour/Ticket Info page, where we're tracking this info, for additional album nights as they're announced.
    - October 6, 2009
    platessmall.jpg
    tickets are dropping right now in the mezzanine
    for friday night at Giants Stadium.
    ( thats the final show ever at giants stadium )

enjoy !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Three shows into the Giants Stadium stand, audiences have now gotten a taste of all three albums that Bruce and the E Street Band are playing top to bottom: Born to Run, Darkness, and Born in the U.S.A. Later this week, Born to Run and Born in the U.S.A. will be reprised at the final two nights of the stand, Thursday and Friday nights, respectively.

But the swamps of Jersey won't be the only place to hear this trio: the Spectrum has just announced that Bruce and the band will be giving Philly audiences the same treatment when that stand starts next week:

We've also gotten word that Nov 3 in Charlotte will be a Born to Run show. Keep an eye on our Tour/Ticket Info page, where we're tracking this info, for additional album nights as they're announced.
    - October 6, 2009

YAY!!! I get Born to Run & Darkness!!
    I had a feeling he might do Born to Run at least one of the nights but Darkness too! I can't wait!
    edited October 2009
    peacegirl wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

- October 6, 2009

YAY!!! I get Born to Run & Darkness!!
    I had a feeling he might do Born to Run at least one of the nights but Darkness too! I can't wait!

this will be only the 3rd time ever he's played Darkness like this.
    If I get down to Phily Spectrum,
    it wil be on the Wednesday night show
    so that i can witness Darkness in its entirety.
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    platessmall.jpg
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I have an extra tickets for Bruce on 10/8, sec 132 row 31 seats 5 & 6. Will sell 1 or both. Price is negotiable ;) . Send pm or call 917 686 8559. Peace, Joe
    Tickets still available.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    Tickets still available.

haha

for tonight ?

kinda short notice
    but you might wanna read thru here

http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewforum.php?f=6

I have 2 extras, downstairs, for the very last show at Giants Stadium Friday .
    Fireworks afterwards !
    platessmall.jpg
    Has anyone else had the paperless tickets? I have them for Philly and I'm sure it's different at every venue but just wondering if it took longer to get in/if there was line?
    peacegirl wrote:
    Has anyone else had the paperless tickets? I have them for Philly and I'm sure it's different at every venue but just wondering if it took longer to get in/if there was line?

i know its not the " green " thing to do,
    but i prefer the traditional hard tickets.
    There are way to many chances of fake or muti used paperess tickets,
    just my opinion.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    peacegirl wrote:

i know its not the " green " thing to do,
    but i prefer the traditional hard tickets.
    There are way to many chances of fake or muti used paperess tickets,
    just my opinion.

yeah, I prefer traditional tickets too especially since I like having my ticket stub to keep as a souvenir

this will be my first experience with paperless tickets - I'm hoping it won't be much of a hassle
    Last nights B2R set was easiy the best of the 5 Giants Stadium shows thus far.
    (( Tonight, however, is the big sendoff and the grand finale' - BITUSA))

Last night, Bruce and the band were spot on .
    They were very tight from the opening chords,..., nailed all the solos / parts, and
    overall were just having a great night all around.
    Even Patti finally made it out to the party, and her being there was nice to see.
    This also made it possible for Bruce to do Human Touch which was a good surprise.
    Bruce continued the mayhem during Hungry Heart , crowd surfing from probably 2/3 of the pits distance to the stage ! The Man !

That wasnt it tho , busting out some real surprises after that , such as
    the sign request portion of the show,
    featuring Hard To Be A Saint and My Love Will Not Let You Down , along with the classic Because The Night & again Nils went f'n off with the guitar skills !
    Bruce briefly plugged Danny and his Melanoma research foundation before going into a slow and haunting Sandy ( another kinda rarer one ).

I felt a mysterious feeling of sadness and melancholy throughout the show last night,
    I know , ..... i know, so corny , ...
    but its clearly the end of an era up there on stage these last few nights.
    Sure , theyre knocking down the big house there, ( kinda not as sad when you see the brand new place erected right next door and all lit up beautifully at night and all ,....
    but the memories and events that have occured in that phhysical structure are endless ( for me anyhow )
    Its demise somehow affects all of those memories in my mind . Thankfully i will always carry them , whatever or whichever physical structure I may be sitting inside of in the future.

I hope the band takes as long off as they need ,
    and I only hope for that " 1 more show " opportunity at a later date .
    platessmall.jpg
    screen shots

My Love Will Not Let Yo Down 1

My Love Will Not Let You Down 2

My Love Will Not Let You Down 3

Hard To Be A Saint 1

Hard To Be A Saint 2

Hard To Be A Saint 3

i have an extra pair
    downstairs
    sec 122
    row 35 7/8
    final show at giants stadium
    will forego TM costs .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    :o:o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

from the first note of wrecking ball to the last note of jersey girl i rocked my ass off for 3 hours.

highlights: born in the usa(album and song), wrecking ball, born to run, last time(first time ever played), the fireworks. jersey girl as a closer was the perfect closer. few j-e-t-s jets jets jets chants going throughout giant stadium was awesome too. the boss going crowd surfing was way way cool. totally forgot bout that.

non highlights: $8.50 for brooklyn brewery, wtf. the slow songs just totally ruined my concert high. it was a great time for a beer/bathroom break

i will have pics from my shitty section 326 seats later today
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

edited October 2009
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/11/arts/ ... .html?_r=1

09bruce.600.jpg

Music Review | Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    For Springsteen and Giants Stadium, a Last Dance
    Todd Heisler/The New York Times
    Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band performing at their final Giants Stadium concert on Friday night.

Published: October 10, 2009
    EAST RUTHERFORD — Giants Stadium heard its last sha-la-las — at least, the amplified kind with tens of thousands of voices singing along — on Friday night, when Bruce Springsteen played the final concert before the stadium is demolished. During the three-hour set, sha-la-las filled this year’s “Working on a Dream,” the 1984 song “Darlington County” and Tom Waits’ “Jersey Girl,” the finale that Mr. Springsteen called the stadium’s “last dance.” It was Mr. Springsteen’s 24th performance, dating back to 1985, at Giants Stadium, where the audiences are his most fervent fans: fellow New Jerseyans.

Todd Heisler/The New York Times
    Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band performing at their final Giants Stadium concert on Friday night.
    So in a way, Mr. Springsteen could identify with the place, and he did — at least half-seriously — in “Wrecking Ball,” a robust, guitar-strumming song he wrote to start off each of his five final concerts at the stadium. (A video performance is at brucespringsteen.net.)

It may be the only song ever to make Giants Stadium itself the narrator, “raised out of steel in the swamps of Jersey.” It remembers games played and blood spilled, and envisions the stadium’s fate, when “all this steel and these stories, they drift away to rust/and all our youth and beauty’s been given to the dust.” Typically, Mr. Springsteen was thinking about work, mortality, and a sense of place, on his way to a chorus where everyone could join in.

He wasn’t overly sentimental. Later, he pointedly called Giants Stadium “the last bastion of affordable sports seating.”

At each of the Giants Stadium concerts, Mr. Springsteen played one of his albums all the way through, and the one he chose for Friday was his 1984 blockbuster, “Born in the U.S.A.” Before he started the title track, he said it was “the song we started out with the first time we entered this arena.”

The album inaugurated Mr. Springsteen’s stadium era, when he strove to draw mass audiences, though still on his own terms. “Born in the U.S.A.” is an album of big riffs and broad strokes. It was also an album about home: a country (the U.S.A.), a hometown (“My Hometown”), and houses holding personal memories. And it was a paradox.

The lyrics, by and large, are about hard times and irreparable losses. Mr. Springsteen had hits with “Born in the U.S.A.,” about a neglected Vietnam veteran, and “Dancing in the Dark,” about depression with the barest glimmer of hope. Yet most of the music is celebratory, brazening through setbacks with rock and roll: theRolling Stones twang of “Darlington County,” the merry carousel-organ chords of “Glory Days,” or the rockabilly boogie of “Working on the Highway,” which ends with its narrator in prison.

The musicians who made “Born in the U.S.A.” are all still in Mr. Springsteen’s E Street Band except for the keyboardist Danny Federici, who died last year. The concert had no celebrity guest performers; this was the home team.

Performing the album 25 years later, Mr. Springsteen sang with deeper nuance; he was more desperate in “Born in the U.S.A.,” angrier in “I’m Goin’ Down.” And the band has slightly bulked up the music without cluttering it. There was a seismic drum interlude by Max Weinberg in “Born in the U.S.A.,” and Nils Lofgren played frantic, searing guitar solos in “Cover Me.” The songs have not faded.

The rest of the concert spanned Mr. Springsteen’s major-label career, reaching back to “Spirit in the Night” from his 1973 debut album. It reaffirmed the band’s camaraderie; Mr. Springsteen kissed both Patti Scialfa, his wife and E Street backup singer, and Clarence Clemons, the band’s saxophonist. The set riffled through styles, from the swinging “Kitty’s Back” (with Roy Bittan splashing jazzy piano chords and Mr. Springsteen playing barbed, bluesy lead guitar), to

the Irish jig of “American Land,” to chiming anthems like “Badlands.”

There was a glimpse of politics, in “Last To Die,” and a rush of redemption in “The Rising” and “Born To Run” (which had Jay Weinberg, Max’s son and occasional E Street Band replacement, on drums.) And there was the constantly renewed bond between Mr. Springsteen and his audience. He strolled walkways where fans grabbed his legs, he picked up signs with requests — choosing “the perfect request for this evening,” the Rolling Stones song “The Last Time” — and he crowd-surfed in “Hungry Heart.” The video screens kept intercutting Mr. Springsteen and the musicians with fans singing, verses and choruses, as if to say the songs were theirs now, too.

They were songs full of hardworking people, and Mr. Springsteen’s last goodbye to his home stadium was to them: he dedicated “Jersey Girl” to “all the crew and staff that’s worked all these years at Giants Stadium.” Some had probably been singing “sha-la-la” too.
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    platessmall.jpg
    Hungry Heart Crowd Surfing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=103HdJi0 ... r_embedded

I got a few screenshots from last night, starting here with the E Street Band intros & fireworks on American Land .

Im On Fire

The Last Time Rolling Stones Cover !

Tougher Than The Rest 1

Tougher Than The Rest 2

will add more,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    Anyone else here buy tickets to GS 3, GS 5, and Spectrum 4, and now gets to sit through BITUSA for a third time next week lol?
    FirstExit wrote:
    Anyone else here buy tickets to GS 3, GS 5, and Spectrum 4, and now gets to sit through BITUSA for a third time next week lol?

that makes you 3 times as lucky .
    What else is better in less than
    a few days time , preceeding Pearl Jam ?

Believe me, these 12 songs blend right in and fly right by ,
    ( depending on your age, you'll likely know many of these songs as they all were hits )
    and, even if these 12 songs dont do it for you, theres anywhere around 18-20 other songs in the setlist that will prove to satisfy your rocking and rolling desires, for 3 and a half straight hours ( every night ) .

Try like hell to trade up one of your BITUSA nights for a Darkness or B2R night , hopefuly you can work something out with someone. Here is the Ticket Traders section ( you can actauly go on here as a guest ) :
    Backstreet Ticket Exchange - Ticket Traders

Whatever happens, do not let this minor detail influence your reactions and prevent you from just enjoying the show(s) . It will still be a blast , trust me . Bruce has a very deep connection with not only the city of Philadelphia , but the Spectrum in particular & to be quite honest , i was shocked when Bruce himself wasnt closing the Spectrum down ( instead of PJ- & of course I love PJ also , mind you )

Surely Spectrum will get to hear "Streets Of Philadelphia " , for that i am pretty jealous. Any of you out there attending, do shoot some video clips of this when it happens, we will all appreciate that !
    platessmall.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • I have a pair of spare tickets for the October 13 show at the Spectrum in Philly.
    Section 313 row 13.
    Please PM if you are interested, you pay what I paid for them through Comcast Tix.
    Let me know, thanks!!! :mrgreen:
  • WRXP played the entire Friday show the next day, it was amazing. i wonder if there will be extras floating around for MSG.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    hey bathy i just saw the handwritten setlist on brucespringsteen.net and i just got bummed when i saw thunder road as the closer. i really thought he was gonna bust it out while mulling around the stage with his harmonica as the roadies were breaking down the stage. I'm so itching to go to both garden shows.

metsfan wrote:
    hey bathy i just saw the handwritten setlist on brucespringsteen.net and i just got bummed when i saw thunder road as the closer. i really thought he was gonna bust it out while mulling around the stage with his harmonica as the roadies were breaking down the stage. I'm so itching to go to both garden shows.

THE LAST TIME: 10/9, E. RUTHERFORD, NIGHT 5 of 5
    A special welcome message on the video screen as people entered the show; extra fireworks being shot off from the top of the press box; a 31-song setlist taking up three hours, fifteen minutes: it was clear that the final concert at Giants Stadium was intended to be special. Bruce again opened with "Wrecking Ball," which he introduced as one they wrote "especially for Giants Stadium, where we have had many victories and sucked up our share of glory!"

Closing night seemed to break very little new ground, however. The setlist was a near carbon copy of the previous Saturday's show, including the reprise performance of the Born in the U.S.A. album. The crowd certainly brought the noise, as exhorted by Bruce to do so, and the band’s performance was excellent, but as a whole, the show seemed to fall short of the heights that closing night in Jersey has brought in the past.

The performance of the Born in the U.S.A. was noticeably tighter and more focused than in its debut album-order performance, to great effect and extensive crowd participation. When introducing the album, Bruce took note to remember that "Born in the U.S.A." was "the song we started out with the first time we entered this arena." (He also dedicated the performance to "my friend, who 55 years ago tonight, was born in the USA.")

Setting things apart from the previous four nights included "Spirit in the Night" early in the set, the return of "Seven Nights to Rock" in the encore, and only the second "Tougher than the Rest" on this tour. Show highlights included Bruce again taking a "wild ride" through the crowd during "Hungry Heart" and, in the encore, via a sign complete with tongue-logo and suggested key (E), a "perfect request:" The Rolling Stones' "The Last Time," last played by the E Street Band at the final night of the Darkness tour. An extended "Kitty's Back" in the encore included intense solos from Curt Ramm on trumpet and Roy on piano.

As the show headed towards its end, Bruce skipped the setlisted "Thunder Road" and instead opted for "Jersey Girl," complete with lyric change to "take that one last ride / 'cross the river to the Jersey side." As the song ended, the crowd appeared to be in no rush to leave, perhaps expecting one final uptempo song to send off the stadium. Alas, it was not to be, as Bruce added a "Goodbye Giants Stadium!" to his traditional "We'll be seein' ya!" as the night ended.

In the New York Times, it's front-page news. In the crowd: Brian Williams; Chris Martin of Coldplay; Ed Burns; NJ Gubernatorial candidate Chris Christie; Jann Wenner.

Next stop: Bruce and the Band head to Philly next to shut down another old venue, with their final four shows at the Spectrum beginning Tuesday night.

If I had to come up with a " negative" , this would likely be it .
    Now, we get to watch PJ close down the Spectrum .
    Lets hope theyre tweaking their setlist just as The Boss has done .

And Metsy, I'd say there might be even more rarer songs at MSG-
    such as " Incident " -
    that Bruce is saving just for MSG / NYC .
    I'd say definiely catch the MSG show(s) if you are able !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

As the show headed towards its end, Bruce skipped the setlisted "Thunder Road" and instead opted for "Jersey Girl," complete with lyric change to "take that one last ride / 'cross the river to the Jersey side." As the song ended, the crowd appeared to be in no rush to leave, perhaps expecting one final uptempo song to send off the stadium. Alas, it was not to be, as Bruce added a "Goodbye Giants Stadium!" to his traditional "We'll be seein' ya!" as the night ended.

If I had to come up with a " negative" , this would likely be it .
    Now, we get to watch PJ close down the Spectrum .
    Lets hope theyre tweaking their setlist just as The Boss has done .

And Metsy, I'd say there might be even more rarer songs at MSG-
    such as " Incident " -
    that Bruce is saving just for MSG / NYC .
    I'd say definiely catch the MSG show(s) if you are able !
    i totally agree. thunder road and jersey girl are miles apart. he played to the hometown(jersey) fans rather than everyone else.

• I have an extra pair for Wednsday's show. Section 219 Row 19. Looking to get $200 for the pair. Ticket Fast tickets. Playing Darkness on the Edge of Town beginning to end. Just send me a PM. Thanks
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark