Options

U N C L E *B R U C E* S P R I N G S T E E N *

Comments

• Options
    I have three GA tickets for Bruce at the Wachovia center for Saturday 10/6. I am looking to trade at least two of these tickets for good lower level seats. I will be attending both shows so I can always meet you at either one of the shows to make the swap. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks,
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,142
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Bruce & Hockey

Dellapina is a huge fan .

I like the quote!....Now when is the Boss going to schedule a Vancouver or Seattle date???
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    chipboychipboy Posts: 137
    I have two extra General Admission tickets for Chicago Monday night 10/22 for sale (face+fees) if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Hawkshore wrote:
    I like the quote!....Now when is the Boss going to schedule a Vancouver or Seattle date???

i guess outsaide of those 2 shows in oakland and LA,
    you're pretty much out till Leg 2 .

But its coming.

dont fret, when they get around to your neck of the woods, the tracks will all be tighter then a clams ass.
    they'll fine tune everything- including the classics.

you could also join us all at The Today Show on fri the 28th- its free.

;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    taken off the BTX boards :
    from today:
    Early this morning, Ticketmaster had listings for rehearsal shows at Convention Hall, Sept 22 and 24. Listed as going on sale at 9 am
    - listings disappeared at 9 am
    - event still showed up on automated phone line until about 10 am but if you tried to purchase, the event wasn’t on sale yet
    - different phone operators say different things but I think it’s pretty clear front line TM people have no clue what might or might not happen next
    - nothing official. Some folks here say tickets go on sale Thursday for shows on 24 and 26.

Given apparent server issues, this all happened very slowly.

So now you are up-to-date
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    A very interesting day at Convention Hall in Asbury Park today.
    A unique song was rehearsed, it was a good day for autographs and fans got to watch Bruce do a photo shoot with a classic car for Rolling Stone.
    Songs rehearsed today were:
    1. Thundercrack
    2. Seaside Bar Song
    3. Radio Nowhere
    4. You'll Be Comin' Down
    5. Lonesome Day
    6. Gypsy Biker
    7. Last to Die
    8. Devil's Arcade
    9. Livin' In the Future
    10. Last to Die (again)
    11. Long Walk Home
    12. American Land

Yes, a Seeger Sessions song by the E Street Band!

Max, Clarence, Steven, Soozie and Garry all stopped today to sign autographs. There weren't that many people around, 20 at the most.
    Steven was talking about the Emmys and how he and the cast of The Sopranos was so happy that David Chase won a wrting Emmy for the Sopranos, as he wrote the final episode.
    They had a beautiful 1960s Blue SS Chevy Camaro out by Convention Hall today and I had a feeling they would be doing a photo shoot.
    The car was pulled onto the boardwalk on the north side of Convention Hall about 3 p.m. and about 15 minutes later Bruce came out to pose for pictures by the car and on the boardwalk.
    There was a large group of people around, maybe 60 or so, but they were very cooperative and stood back as Bruce posed for all types of photos around the car.
    The photographer was from Rolling Stone and I believe Bruce will be on the cover of a future Rolling Stone issue.
    They then took shots of Bruce on the boardwalk standing by the rail with the ocean behind him. They also took pictures of Bruce by the building just north of Convention Hall, the old pavillion that's now painted all white.
    The Camaro was then pulled up the ramp to the side of Convention Hall and Bruce posed for more pictures for the photographer on the hood of the car and in front of the car.
    I'm sure pictures of the photo shoot will be posted on the Internet shortly as there were a lot of fans around with cameras taking pictures.
    It was very interesting to see Bruce pose for the photos and how the photographers set the shots up.
    Bruce then left about 20 minutes later, he did not stop to sign anything.

When Bruce was doing the photo shoot, an assistant was holding the Fender-Esquire guitar. They may have used the guitar in some of the photos, although I'm not positive I did see Bruce pose with it.
    A friend sent me some of the photos from today. I don't know how to post photos, so I asked another friend to post them here for me on this thread. Hopefully he will.

here are the photos :

http://talk.livedaily.com/showthread.php?p=11763673&posted=1#post11763673
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Still trolling for NJ/NY/PA tickets..someone out there must have some extras, right:)?

Too bad I don't live in Chi-town
    8/9/92 Jones Beach, 10/2/96 Hartford, 9/8/98 E. Rutherford, 9/1/00 Camden, 7/5/03 Camden, 7/9/03 MSG, 7/14/03 PNC, 10/1/04 Reading, 9/30/05 Borgata, 10/1/05 Borgata, 10/3/05 Philly, 5/27/06 Camden, 6/1/06 E. Rutherford, 6/3/06 E. Rutherford, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 8/7/08 EV@NJPAC, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/31/09 Spectrum, 5/18/10 Newark
  • Options
    Just saw the the show in DC finally got put up on ticketbastard. its listing a ticket price of $95. im assuming thats the price for all tickets...unlike other shows i've looked at that had $55-$65 listings for upper seats. well it looks like i'm not going to happy hour thursday night...haha.
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 638
    blackngold wrote:
    Just saw the the show in DC finally got put up on ticketbastard. its listing a ticket price of $95. im assuming thats the price for all tickets...unlike other shows i've looked at that had $55-$65 listings for upper seats. well it looks like i'm not going to happy hour thursday night...haha.

Even when there are $65 seats, there must not be too many, because for one of the CAA shows, I pulled up 200 level, ROW 24!, and it was still $95. I threw them back, I won't sit up that high at CAA when the tickets are that expensive. I'll wait for the TM drop the day before the show...
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    Any idea what sites are hosting the new cd as an illegal download? Please pm me. Thanks.

If the tickets were less than $70 I wouldn't ask this type of question...

Right now there are still Cleveland tickets available BUT, GET THIS!
    upper level, behind stage, $91 plus s.c.
    GRRRRR

12 - 13
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    UPPER LEVEL SEATING
    SOUTHEAST CORNER
    THE STAGE IS LOCATED ON SOUTH END
    For Those About To Rock !

Art changes people. People change the world.
  • Options
    Still trolling for NJ/NY/PA tickets..someone out there must have some extras, right:)?

Too bad I don't live in Chi-town

have you been to backstreets lately ?

or how about http://www.concertseast.com ?

2 rehearsal shows for 9-24 and 9-25
    convention hall asbury park new jersey.

folks if you havent ever been to this venue-

this is the creme of the crop.

these will go quicker then the klausen posters.

yes i am going,...

both nights

:)

good luck everyone.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    have you been to backstreets lately ?

or how about http://www.concertseast.com ?

2 rehearsal shows for 9-24 and 9-25
    convention hall asbury park new jersey.

folks if you havent ever been to this venue-

this is the creme of the crop.

these will go quicker then the klausen posters.

yes i am going,...

both nights

good luck everyone.

http://www.concertseast.com
    Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band

Monday and Tuesday, September 24th + 25th, 2007

Ticketing Policy & Procedure:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND have confirmed two benefit rehearsal shows at Asbury Park’s Convention Hall. The shows will take place on Monday, September 24th and Tuesday, September 25th. Showtime for each night is 7:30pm.

Tickets for these performances will go on sale Thursday, September 20th at 9am through Ticketmaster Charge By Phone only.

Ticket restrictions:

• $100 per ticket.
    • Two (2) ticket limit per person, per show.
    • Orders will be taken by Ticketmaster Charge By Phone only.
    •Tickets will not be mailed out. Tickets can be picked up the night of the show only. Two (2) forms of ID are necessary to pick up all tickets.
    • No cameras / recorders / laser pointers / cell phone cameras permitted.

Convention Hall is located at 1300 Ocean Avenue in Asbury Park, New Jersey.

Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band are set for two Convention Hall shows on Monday and Tuesday, Sept. 24th and 25th. On sale Thursday at 9am.
    $100 + applicable surcharges.
    ›› BUY ONLINE Monday, September 24, 2007
    Showtime 7:30PM
    On sale Thursday at 9am:
    $100 + applicable surcharges.
    ›› BUY ONLINE Tuesday, September 25, 2007

telephone only, 2 forms of ID req'd at the venue- and youll have to enter venue right away after picking up tickets. this is to thwart the scalper scum, a regular step taken by the boss. good luck to all.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I wonder what they'll accept as a 2nd form of ID... I would guess a credit card and a drivers license would suffice.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    !!!!
  • Options
    frogwater wrote:
    !!!!
    I agree
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    I wonder what they'll accept as a 2nd form of ID... I would guess a credit card and a drivers license would suffice.

your official state photo license / ID and the credit card used for the purchase will cover it.

good luck,

this is worth the trip , even if youre on the left coast.

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Tower.com (yes Tower's out of business but a retailer bought the website and is still active) is selling Magic on vinyl for $11.98 and only $3.50 shipping.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Don't forget the Boston shows go onsale on Monday! :)
    I am getting tix no matter what. :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Don't forget the Boston shows go onsale on Monday! :)
    I am getting tix no matter what. :)

they actually are putting up both shows, and they delayed onsales till mon, because of the high holy days and wanting to make everyone happy.
    these will still go in minutes.

is anyone else trying for the rehearsals tomorrow morning ?

these are going to be difficult to get, i could use some help,...

;)
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    they actually are putting up both shows, and they delayed onsales till mon, because of the high holy days and wanting to make everyone happy.
    these will still go in minutes.

is anyone else trying for the rehearsals tomorrow morning ?

these are going to be difficult to get, i could use some help,...

;)
    What do you mean?? Tix for the rehearsals?
    I can help you. :)
  • Options
    phone only.

im scared.

i might not even be near a phone , let alone getting a ticket agent within the first 3 - 5 minutes .

this is a tough get .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    phone only.

im scared.

i might not even be near a phone , let alone getting a ticket agent within the first 3 - 5 minutes .

this is a tough get .
    Where do you call? Ticket master????
    I am out of the loop....help me...
    I will try and get them for you...I owe someone something for my being me today. Might as well be you. :)
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,504
    Ive got 4 tix for Chicago, Monday Oct 22. Last chance to get them at face value before I have my friend sell them.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    On Monday, I put on "The Rising"... it was the first time I had listened to that CD since I was 14... and when I was 14, I only listened to it when my brother and I would drive with him to Maryland each weekend. So, since then, I had actually discovered music on my own and eventually got into Springsteen... I love all of his work... honestly, but I hadn't put in his newer stuff at all since when I was younger... so I put in The Rising and loved every minute of it... it brought back all those memories and the songs are just so fucking amazing... each song is extremely catchy and just awesome as hell.

Stand outs for me: "You're Missing", "Waitin' On a Sunny Day", "The Fuse", "Lonesome Day", and "Paradise"

Sorry if I'm really late on actually talking about the album, but always better than never.

(Since Monday, I've listened to the album once more [fully] which was on Tuesday, then I've listened to 5 songs off the album today... it's just so good)
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Options
    i've been listening to the Rising a lot more lately too.
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i listened to both the rising and devils & dust last night...on the rising you have lonesome day, the title track, the fuse, further on up the road, countin on a miracle, worlds apart...it's awesome. Rolling Stone actually gave it 5 stars when it came out. Devils & Dust is actually great too...the title track, all the way home, leah, all i'm thinkin about...such a cool album. that got a 4.5 in RS.

Both of them went very well with Into the Wild last night while I was doing homework.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    good luck to all trying for the 2 asbury warm up shows
    i figure they will sell out in 30 secs

2 per person,,per show
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    No luck with rehersals shows here... tried using TM express and they had nothing available for either show.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    Has anyone listened to the new album yet? I didn't know it had leaked; i'm definitely going to buy it but i really wanted to listen to it first. all the links i've found are dead though! :(
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."