Options

U N C L E *B R U C E* S P R I N G S T E E N *

Comments

• Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 644
    Got Sec. 215 for The Rock and Sec. 313 for MSG 1...not great, but happy to be in the house! Bruuuuce.....
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    edited January 2012
    CONFIRMED!!!!! MSG Night 1; Sec. 104; Row 16; Seats 13 & 14.

Oh Baby. Here's the view: http://static.seathound.net/content/sta ... ge_104.jpg
    Post edited by awilkins on
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Overslept and just woke up.

**Note to self: Don't party hard the night before tickets go on sale.**
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    awilkins wrote:

Oh Baby. Here's the view: http://static.seathound.net/content/sta ... ge_104.jpg

Thanks Bathgate again for the App suggestion! I owe you a beer!

Let me know how those seats work out for you on night 1? I'm literally one row behind that night 2

They look great :thumbup:

Enjoy
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Newch91 wrote:

bruce always does ticket drops in the coming weeks before a concert. so dont worry.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    edited January 2012
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    awilkins wrote:

Let me know how those seats work out for you on night 1? I'm literally one row behind that night 2

They look great :thumbup:

Enjoy
    Will do; you too!
    Post edited by awilkins on
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

bruce always does ticket drops in the coming weeks before a concert. so dont worry.

Thanks. I'll be keeping my eye out for them.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Glad to see some people on scored tix for the shows they wanted. Bruce's twitter and facebook accounts are blowing up with people bitching about not getting tix. I'm trying for Tampa tomorrow and was getting a little nervous, but it doesn't seem as bad after reading a few of the comments on here.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bruce's twitter and facebook accounts are blowing up with people bitching about not getting tix.
    This sounds familiar. ;)
  • Options
    JL19851JL19851 Posts: 209
    Got MSG night 2! Section 331, Row C. I had tickets in the cart for Newark, but the server crashed and I lost them before I could pay for them. Will be my third Springsteen show after seeing them twice in '09 (Nassau 15 ft. from the stage, and Giants Stadium at what was originally the last show before they added more dates).

I've seen quite a few great bands at the Garden, so my expectations are high: Page & Plant, Pearl Jam (8x), Eric Clapton, R.E.M., Foo Fighters, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, and Dave Matthews Band (2x) - with The Black Keys (night 1) and Bruce to come.
  • Options
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Newch91 wrote:

thats alot of other big events and not so big events but still
    all going onsale at the same time(s).
    i think a clusterfuck was pretty predictable
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options

• Options
    metsfan wrote:

did you try for tickets metsy?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

yes bathy i did and my seats royally suck. im up in the nosebleeds. hope i catch a ticket drop so i can get better seats.

• Options
    Does anyone know, in general, what seats are paperless and which arent?

If the prime seats are paperless, how are scalpers getting around it? Or are they just buying up everything that isn't paperless and trying to flip those seats?
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    Anyone else been sitting in the queue line for over an hour for Philly tickets? Glad I got in line early. This is ridiculous.
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • Options
    InsideMan wrote:
    Anyone else been sitting in the queue line for over an hour for Philly tickets? Glad I got in line early. This is ridiculous.
    I had this problem yesterday with rhcp tickets and eventually got in from using my phone's browser. Let me know if you get in because I sure am not! It's a horrible system. Good luck!
    we were but stones, your light made us stars
  • Options
    InsideMan wrote:
    I had this problem yesterday with rhcp tickets and eventually got in from using my phone's browser. Let me know if you get in because I sure am not! It's a horrible system. Good luck!

Thanks, good luck to you too. I can't remember ever sitting in line an hour BEFORE website sales opened. Maybe 10 minutes tops for larger attractions.
  • Options
    InsideMan wrote:
    InsideMan wrote:

Thanks, good luck to you too. I can't remember ever sitting in line an hour BEFORE website sales opened. Maybe 10 minutes tops for larger attractions.

If this is any indication from yesterday, this show will be sold out in 30 mins.
  • Options
    A woman on facebook said she got through via telephone and all they had left were fan packs. :roll:
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

yes bathy i did and my seats royally suck. im up in the nosebleeds. hope i catch a ticket drop so i can get better seats.

glad youre at least in.
    i didnt get any for MSG.

best of luck to everyone trying today
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    InsideMan wrote:
    A woman on facebook said she got through via telephone and all they had left were fan packs. :roll:
    Go for Boston i just landed great seats!
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Scored two GA for Boston. Really pumped! :D
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Guys i need help i impulsively bought Boston tickets and cannot attend the show how do i cancel or make the money back?
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Guys i need help i impulsively bought Boston tickets and cannot attend the show how do i cancel or make the money back?

If they are hard tickets, and you have good seats, I am sure you can make your money back. Some of the tickets are paperless though, which I am not sure you can transfer to others. Where are your seats and are they paperless tickets?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Just got two tix for the Philly concert, after waiting for over an hour! :cry: They are nosebleed seats, but at least I'm in the building. I haven't seen Bruce since 2002, so this will be a real treat! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:

If they are hard tickets, and you have good seats, I am sure you can make your money back. Some of the tickets are paperless though, which I am not sure you can transfer to others. Where are your seats and are they paperless tickets?
    Ticketmaster was nice enough to cancel. I want to see bruce this tour but i need to save, wish i got those philly tickets. i just heard the riot act from my lady. They were in section 13 right near the stage but I cant afford the travel and stay right now. :|
  • Options

call tm , but good luck getting thru.
    you might want to write to them via email

edit glad they cancelled for you
    platessmall.jpg