Show your AIC love!

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,850
    I agree, Alice is great
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Oh my god YES! :o That ones definitely been praised in this LOVE thread in extreme gushing detail. Those voices TOGETHER?! Come on. It doesn't get any better. Definitely one of the greatest and most jaw-droppingly gorgeous songs out there. :o
    Such an awesome song. It is just awesome that someone came up with the concept of Alice Mudgarden. Even Mark Arm's vocals are really good for a change :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • KELLYS LEASHKELLYS LEASH Posts: 184
    Alice are undoubtedly truly amazing rock on 4th July.... i'm virtually climbing the walls :)
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Alice are undoubtedly truly amazing rock on 4th July.... i'm virtually climbing the walls :)
    christ you are getting around to some shows this year, especially for a UK jammer... I'm jealous :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    July 29th "We rock Portland"!!!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • KELLYS LEASHKELLYS LEASH Posts: 184
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    christ you are getting around to some shows this year, especially for a UK jammer... I'm jealous :D
    Well i've regretted not going to see a few bands in the past especially as most have split etc (RATM.... my biggest regret) and thought i'm not gonna do that ever again if there's a band i wanna see i'm gonna see em... I say to myself "Just stick it on your card Kelly" :)
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...
  • DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    LOVE!
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    I haven't BUMPED this thread in a LONG while, I MUST show my love for AIC. They are one of the few bands, along w/the Smashing Pumpkins, that made my junior high years go by less painfully! :D I remember when I would come home from school, I would put DIRT on my cd player and put my headphones on, and I was in my own little world. :) Their music will ALWAYS be a part of me, and Jerry and Layne made great combination too :)

I found this on You Tube, one of their countless of interviews w/Riki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJL3qzPEew
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    I woke up this morning with GRIND on my mind & decided that this thread needed a major LOVE BUMP. :o

OOooo and in recent news~~~> AIC IS FINALLY COMING TO THE BAY AREA!! :eek: Wooooooooo!! :D They are frickin ending their TOUR HERE NOV 26th!!! :D *bounces off the walls* I can't believe it! I feel like I won the lotto or something! haha. This is going to be absolutely pheonomenal! I cannot WAIT!

Oh and yes, please allow me to quote myself....
    VEDHEAD27= wrote:
    AWWWWWWW speaking of which, THE AOL SESSIONS : Behind The Scenes?? Did you guys see it?? *tears* "Layne Staley lives within". AWWW!!!!! I couldn't help but tear up. How touching was that? I love it! The PJ/Layne love together as one.

*sniff sniff*

Here we go...
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/eddiewithlaynessignature4az.jpg

Just beautiful. BEAUTIFUL!
    And so true. :(

BTW that interview was awesome Nadi!
    Thanks for posting that! I actually remember watching that back in the day :eek: *has feeling old moment* haha. Craziness!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • I liked them
  • i wish i had some money last month when they were doing pre sale tix on line, now it's sold out in detroit, but i really don't have money now anyway. yeah, they are my 2nd fav seattle grunge band
  • eleonoraeleonora Posts: 3,198
    I wanted to sign here... I `VE ALWAYS LOVED AIC!!!
    I Think that in my life the bands I most like were

AIC
    PJ
    FNM

So I wanted to say that dirt was my FAVORITE DISC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So:

----Hate to feel

What's gone wrong, I can't see straight
    Been too long, so full of hate

What the fuck will it take
    Drown myself in my wake
    Another shaggy D.A.
    Now a dog, shake my leg
    Plastic man, paper face
    Candy heart, what a waste
    Gotta change, set a date

Stare at me with empty eyes and
    Point your words at me
    Mirror on the wall will show you
    What you're scared to see

I can see, yeah - (wish I couldn't see at all)
    I can feel - (wish I couldn't feel at all)
    Hate to see - (wish I couldn't see at all)
    Hate to feel - (wish I couldn't feel at all)

So climb the walls,
    Thin my blood now
    And I crawl, back to bed now

What the hell, gotta rest
    Aching pain in my chest
    Lucky me, now I'm set

Little bug for a pet
    New Orleans, gotta get
    Pin cushion medicine
    Used to be curious
    Now the shit's sustenance

All this time I swore I'd never
    Be like my old man
    What the hay it's time to face
    Exactly what I am
    " You, you are so special
    You have the talent to
    Make me feel like dirt
    And you, you use your
    Talent to dig me under
    And cover me with dirt.."
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    I woke up this morning with GRIND on my mind & decided that this thread needed a major LOVE BUMP. :o

OOooo and in recent news~~~> AIC IS FINALLY COMING TO THE BAY AREA!! :eek: Wooooooooo!! :D They are frickin ending their TOUR HERE NOV 26th!!! :D *bounces off the walls* I can't believe it! I feel like I won the lotto or something! haha. This is going to be absolutely pheonomenal! I cannot WAIT!

Girly, i just had to tell ya, that after missing them the first 2 times around i FINALLY landed october 26th tickets in philly, and i cannot wait myself! too long have i wanted this, layne will always, ALWAYS reside in our hearts i know, but to see the remainder of the band and see what they do best and just FEEL it..it'll be nothing short of a jaw-dropping phenomena...so dear is this band to me, and i know this show will be incredible. just a month and a week to gooo!! and I am sooo glad to hear you have a show in your area too! they will bring it down and lift from the inside..i just know it. the passion will be suffocating!!:D:D:D
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
    HOLY SHIT x a million! :eek: Just got back from >>AIC in SF<< I'm still shaking! My eyes have yet to sink back into my head. haha. Seriously though! OH MY FUCKIN GOD! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WITNESSED! WHAT I WAS JUST A PART OF!!! I am in total shock and already cannot shut up about this unbelievably amazing amazing show! What just happened?!

Me and my girls (Meddledeal and Gen5) completely manifested everything tonight! :eek: It's INSANE! Every single song we said "OMG what if they play *this*" about was PLAYED! Pretty much all songs we've gone off about in this very thread! From GRIND(WHaaat!?!! Nadi and I wanted this shit soooooo bad! Check my last post too! WTF!?) to DON'T FOLLOW(OMG!!The very first song I posted in this thread! *sobs*)) to IT AINT LIKE THAT(UHHH!! One of the sickest songs EVER) to BLEED THE FREAK(Heeeell yeah! Facelift love was in the house!) to RAIN WHEN I DIE (it rained today and SF and before the show we were talking about THIS song!)!!! And many, many more! It's all just too much to take in.

To top it all off Pati (Gen5) and I were talking about possible special guests and both thought "holy shit James Hetfield!!" since he lives here in the Bay Area and has always been very tight with the boys. NO FUCKIN WAY! Last encore Jerry says he'd like to introduce a "friend" one that they've toured with. :eek: Pati and I are looking at each other with our jaws completely dropped to the floor. NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING! Sure enough....James fuckin Hetfield comes out and sings WOULD?! AHHHH!!!!!!

I can't believe this. Such an emotional night! Tears of happiness & tears of sorrow ( we miss you :( )...but at the same time sooooooo much love & celebration everywhere. :D The crowd was LOUD AS FUCK! Everyone singing every single word! *tears* The band was all smiles, just having the absolute greatest time up there and feeding off of everything! They were exuding such happiness, gratitude and positivity. Not only were they infecting us all with this HUGE, EPIC sound..but even times when I found myself crying I'd open my eyes and see the look on their faces, FEEL this amazing ass energy and my tears were gone. It was such a beautiful thing. I am more than convinced that Layne is totally looking down smiling upon it all proud as ever. William is pheonomenal! WOW! He really, really blew me away. Impressed doesn't even begin to cover it. This guy is INCREDIBLE! He's up there with nothing but respect. I love it! Layne would truly be so proud of these shows. Everything about them. I am beyond grateful that this music is still being shared, that this tribute to him and the fan exists! What a gift!! This show, and the way that it's done,is straight up PERFECTION. :o

The one time that I was suppose to see AIC way back in the day was when they opened for Metallica. Sadly they cancelled a few hours before the show. :( I was devastated and little did I know I wouldnt get another chance to see them. Tonight was more special then I'll ever be able to properly explain. *honestly tearing up as I type this* And to see it all come full circle...to have HET up on the stage too?!!? :eek: :D UNREAL!

At the end of the show the band all said their goodbyes to us then Jerry came back by himself and just stood there staring at the crowd in genuine disbelief. He took the mic and held it out to us. The crowd erupted! We were soooo insanely loud! And just when you thought our roars couldnt get ANY louder...they did!! This seemed like it went on forever and was giving me the biggest chills from head to toe! Jerry put his hand on his heart and thanked us repeatedly. *tears* Then, before his final goodbye, he said "It's good to be back." A-MEN!!!!!

What a show! I really am just in shock.
    That;s all I can manage to get out right now (which is surprisingly a lot considering).
    Oh wait.........
    JERRY IS A ROCK GOD!!!!!! *bows down*
    WE LOVE AND MISS YOU LAYNE! YOUR POWER FOREVER LIVES ON!

~*THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to the remaining 3 and William*~

((((((( LONG LIVE AIC! :) ))))))))

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    HOLY SHIT x a million! :eek: Just got back from >>AIC in SF<< I'm still shaking! My eyes have yet to sink back into my head. haha. Seriously though! OH MY FUCKIN GOD! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WITNESSED! WHAT I WAS JUST A PART OF!!! I am in total shock and already cannot shut up about this unbelievably amazing amazing show! What just happened?!

Me and my girls (Meddledeal and Gen5) completely manifested everything tonight! :eek: It's INSANE! Every single song we said "OMG what if they play *this*" about was PLAYED! Pretty much all songs we've gone off about in this very thread! From GRIND(WHaaat!?!! Nadi and I wanted this shit soooooo bad! Check my last post too! WTF!?) to DON'T FOLLOW(OMG!!The very first song I posted in this thread! *sobs*)) to IT AINT LIKE THAT(UHHH!! One of the sickest songs EVER) to BLEED THE FREAK(Heeeell yeah! Facelift love was in the house!) to RAIN WHEN I DIE (it rained today and SF and before the show we were talking about THIS song!)!!! And many, many more! It's all just too much to take in.

To top it all off Pati (Gen5) and I were talking about possible special guests and both thought "holy shit James Hetfield!!" since he lives here in the Bay Area and has always been very tight with the boys. NO FUCKIN WAY! Last encore Jerry says he'd like to introduce a "friend" one that they've toured with. :eek: Pati and I are looking at each other with our jaws completely dropped to the floor. NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING! Sure enough....James fuckin Hetfield comes out and sings WOULD?! AHHHH!!!!!!

I can't believe this. Such an emotional night! Tears of happiness & tears of sorrow ( we miss you :( )...but at the same time sooooooo much love & celebration everywhere. :D The crowd was LOUD AS FUCK! Everyone singing every single word! *tears* The band was all smiles, just having the absolute greatest time up there and feeding off of everything! They were exuding such happiness, gratitude and positivity. Not only were they infecting us all with this HUGE, EPIC sound..but even times when I found myself crying I'd open my eyes and see the look on their faces, FEEL this amazing ass energy and my tears were gone. It was such a beautiful thing. I am more than convinced that Layne is totally looking down smiling upon it all proud as ever. William is pheonomenal! WOW! He really, really blew me away. Impressed doesn't even begin to cover it. This guy is INCREDIBLE! He's up there with nothing but respect. I love it! Layne would truly be so proud of these shows. Everything about them. I am beyond grateful that this music is still being shared, that this tribute to him and the fan exists! What a gift!! This show, and the way that it's done,is straight up PERFECTION. :o

The one time that I was suppose to see AIC way back in the day was when they opened for Metallica. Sadly they cancelled a few hours before the show. :( I was devastated and little did I know I wouldnt get another chance to see them. Tonight was more special then I'll ever be able to properly explain. *honestly tearing up as I type this* And to see it all come full circle...to have HET up on the stage too?!!? :eek: :D UNREAL!

At the end of the show the band all said their goodbyes to us then Jerry came back by himself and just stood there staring at the crowd in genuine disbelief. He took the mic and held it out to us. The crowd erupted! We were soooo insanely loud! And just when you thought our roars couldnt get ANY louder...they did!! This seemed like it went on forever and was giving me the biggest chills from head to toe! Jerry put his hand on his heart and thanked us repeatedly. *tears* Then, before his final goodbye, he said "It's good to be back." A-MEN!!!!!

What a show! I really am just in shock.
    That;s all I can manage to get out right now (which is surprisingly a lot considering).
    Oh wait.........
    JERRY IS A ROCK GOD!!!!!! *bows down*
    WE LOVE AND MISS YOU LAYNE! YOUR POWER FOREVER LIVES ON!

~*THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to the remaining 3 and William*~

((((((( LONG LIVE AIC! :) ))))))))

All that and (for me) DOWN IN A HOLE!!!!! That sing along was INSANE!!!!!!! So much about that night was wicked and incredible........you nailed it all Lydia!!!! That concert was OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL!!!!! Where do you begin with this concert.......it was INTENSE and INSANE from beginning to end.......incredible............AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    my favorite reviewer Lydia stepped up to the plate and laid it all out very nicely.....as always sweet child, you NAILED it!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

That was 4 happy motherfuckers on that stage........played and sang their hearts out, (as did the crowd, ;) ) and I just loved it! Never saw them back in the day so this was an unexpected opportunity and I'm just so thrilled that they found William..........he definetely deserves props for taking on a HUGE part of this band and delivering!!!! I loved it when he and Jerry, both on guitars, singing harmony, mmmmmmmmmmmm........now, having Hetfield come out and do WOULD? was quite a surprise and he honored the song well........boy, the crowd was hungry and at the end, satisfied..........
  • Saw AIC in Milwaukee two weeks ago... I had just lost my job two days earlier...
    Talk about a pick me-up! William DuVall had an amazing performance~
    Could tell from up front he was enjoying the rockstar life!
    I came home with bruised ribs and 3 guitar picks- one from each jerry, mike and william.
    If you're on the edge about catching this tour- It is a "must see" I promise!
  • oh wow!!

James Hetfield!?!?!? You LUCKY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

I saw them a few weeks a go and holy fuckin shit! You nailed the experience on the head. Man I wanna see them again!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!

I'm soooo glad you had such a good time girlie!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Saw AIC in Milwaukee two weeks ago... I had just lost my job two days earlier...
    Talk about a pick me-up! William DuVall had an amazing performance~
    Could tell from up front he was enjoying the rockstar life!
    I came home with bruised ribs and 3 guitar picks- one from each jerry, mike and william.
    If you're on the edge about catching this tour- It is a "must see" I promise!

I was at that show and I was literally amazed also.
    08-19-08 (Riverside Theater) Vedder(Solo) Milwaukee, WI
    07-02-11 (Orpheum Theatre) Vedder(Solo) Minneapolis, MN
    BUMP up the LOVE cuze stateoflove79's thread kicked me into heavy AIC mode. Not like that's a difficult thing to do...but yeah...
    :D
    I swear no matter what I listen to throughout the day/week, I always end up coming back to AIC.
    “What’s my drug of choice?” Well this is definitely one of them. ;)

OOooo so Jerry was in my dream last night. haha. It was the best! I was front row on the rail at an AIC show and he pointed me out. then leaned down and handed me a pick! AHHHH! *faints* What... a ....dream! I know it stems from a PJ friend of mine though. She saw AIC in London last year and had that very same thing happen to her in real life!! A-mazing! She said he threw a pick to her and someone else got it....so the second time around he leaned down and handed her 2 picks. So sweet! :D She told me she’d mail me one of the extras. I freaked out but wasn’t sure she’d remember or whatever. Anyways I just got it in the mail other day!!!!!!! Wooooow! :o

Speaking of Jerry, I must share this footage someone shot from our SF show. Not only is just such a beautiful sight to see the ROCK GOD in action...head back, eyes closed, making sweet love! Damn! This solo is just too much! *chills* The overflowing emotion captured here is unreal! Says so much without saying anything at all. Totally tugs at my heart and makes me tear up everytime. A solo to get lost in for sure. Damn Jerry!!
    But yeah, these guys in the front are fuckin hilarious! They completely sum it up. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZJ9MVchs0

Um and another thing....what's this Ozzfest talk??? Rumors are flying around that the remaining 3 might headline Ozzfest???! Alls I gotta say about that is :eek:!!! Good god I hope to hell this happens. Yes I am all for the tribute continuing. Why not? There is nothing but positivity flowing from all directions here. It’s a beautiful thing! Did anyone here read the Happy Holidays message from Mike? The way he poured his heart out with thanks and praise, saying how it’s just been so theraputic touring again for all of the guys. He also went onto to say how Layne’s spirit is kept alive in the music and all of us. *tears* Man, the way he broke it down was really so beautiful and touching.

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Saw AIC twice last year.. Donington Festival and Astoria...

you all might want to check this out.

I met the Comes With The Fall Merchandise lady on the AIC forum and she got this for me on the AIC world tour in Oct 06

s7000148ym5.jpg
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Saw AIC twice last year.. Donington Festival and Astoria...

you all might want to check this out.

I met the Comes With The Fall Merchandise lady on the AIC forum and she got this for me on the AIC world tour in Oct 06

s7000148ym5.jpg

that is pretty rad! Very cool of her to get that for you :D

I SO had to BUMP this thread up since I have started on an AIC binge!! Right now, listening to the self titled album. SHIT! I am SO addicted to this album. Such GREAT songs like my personal favorite, Grind. :DShame in You such a great song too! AGAIN and I can't help it to do the 'doo doo' part :p LOVE hearing this song live and a bunch of other songs.

I still can't get over the San Francisco show I attended back in Nov. it was by far one of the best concert experiences i ever had, besides PJ shows :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • MeddleDeal wrote:
    that is pretty rad! Very cool of her to get that for you :D

I SO had to BUMP this thread up since I have started on an AIC binge!! Right now, listening to the self titled album. SHIT! I am SO addicted to this album. Such GREAT songs like my personal favorite, Grind. :DShame in You such a great song too! AGAIN and I can't help it to do the 'doo doo' part :p LOVE hearing this song live and a bunch of other songs.

I still can't get over the San Francisco show I attended back in Nov. it was by far one of the best concert experiences i ever had, besides PJ shows :)

Nice to see someone give Shame in You some love. One of my personal favorites. Alice in Chains is one of the greatest bands of all-time. I saw them in Tulsa last year and it was amazing.
    "Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
  • "Shame in You" has the ability to make me cry from time to time. I think it's one of the best songs they've ever written.

There are a million reasons why Alice in Chains is my favorite band of all time. Besides the fact that they were great musicians, and songwriters, they were real people who weren't afraid to let people know that they were fallible. During the darkest times of my life, I would pop one of their albums in the stereo and drink a glass of wine to feel a little better about my situation. I'm not sure what it was. They were dark and melancholic...and one would think that they would just make one more depressed, but it was in fact, the total opposite. Perhaps it was because I was able to relate to their music in a way that I couldn't relate to anyone at the time. I can honestly say that they saved my life.
    I'll cut you in.
  • I saw AIC in Milwaukee in November and it was an incredible experience. I thought it would be weird without Layne, which it kind of was, but it really didn't take anything away from their performance. It was, hands down, the greatest show I've ever been to. I also saw Jerry at Summerfest 2 years ago (front row!) with the Cardboard Vampyres, and sort of met him briefly. . .he seemed surprised that people my age were coming to his concerts, and he smiled and interacted a lot with my friends and I during the set :D. He's so godly on stage. . .

Sean
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/beanie512/seankinney.jpg
    Lovin the Love! :D In this thread and just in general around these parts lately. There seems to be lots of ALICE love everywhere I turn these days and it's just such an awesome thing!

Right on Nadi! Glad you bumped up the praise. And of course, I love all the songs you mentioned. And of course I am also still in shock of our SF show!!!!!!! Wtf?? *slaps self*

WOW Diamond Marmalade! :eek: Wow! Thank you for sharing that. What an AMAZING ass experience!!!! I definitely agree with you. The AIC show I saw last year is hands down one of THE greatest shows I have ever seen in my entire life. EPIC! Awww your picture of Sean too?? Aww. That kicks ass. :D These guys seem so fuckin cool. Truly down to earth people. Every interview I've seen just so makes me not only want to meet them but to seriously kick it with them. Total goofballs!! They seem like tons of fun! *ahem* And I must agree with you that Jerry = GODLY. ;) Don't even get me started. :p

Gonna BUMP it up with my current obsession. I can't stop listening to this song. I can't believe the amount of ass it kicks!! God! I worship how this main riff is so Outshined reminisient too!! Ugh! SO SICK!
    *bows down*

•≈DIED≈•

I could climb until I reach where angels reside
    Ask around to find out where the junkies applied
    You just up and left me on this rock all alone
    Its my fault for knowing now what I should have known

Ohhhh oh oh
    My heart is tired of beating slow
    Ohh ohh
    Its been depleating since you died
    Died
    Since you died
    You died

I could drop until I touch the sinister side
    Visit all attractions flippin back and aside
    Still you leave me rotting on this rock all alone
    Its my fault for knowing not what I should have known

Ohhhh oh oh
    Ohh ohh
    Died
    Since you died
    You died

Ohhh oh oh
    Uhh ohh
    Died
    Since you died
    You died

I could climb until I reach where angels reside
    I could drop until I touch the sinister side

Ohhhh oh
    Uhh ohh
    Died
    Since you died
    You died
    Died
    You died
    Died
    You died

"Lo√e, you know the word

DAMN right Lydi!! :D

I am STILL continuing to listen to Alice In Chains, I just finished listening to Facelift and now listening to the self-titled AGAIN :p I JUSt can't help but listen to it ya know...i mean, GRIND people! It just fuckin' opens up w/GRIND and closes it w/Over Now. Very beautifully made!

btw, has anyone seen the Nona Tapes?! :o:p Jerry in drag is the highlight of it! He makes for a very good woman :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • i listened to FACELIFT and JAR OF FLIES today and seriously, they are one of the greatest bands ever. :D

no one was in so i turned it up full blast WE DIE YOUNG and the neighbour came round and complained :cool:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    Listening to NUTSHELL with tears in my eyes.
    So fuckin tragic. What a loss on so many levels.
    Why Layne?? WHHHHHY!!!!? :(

Miss you so much always...
    but I'm also glad that your suffering is finally over.

((((RIP you beautiful soul))))

***Your wings are no longer denied***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRH_GkjTKk

"Lo√e, you know the word

• DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Listening to NUTSHELL with tears in my eyes.
    So fuckin tragic. What a loss on so many levels.
    Why Layne?? WHHHHHY!!!!? :(

Miss you so much always...
    but I'm also glad that your suffering is finally over.

((((RIP you beautiful soul))))

***Your wings are no longer denied***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRH_GkjTKk

Back in 94' - that album(JOF) was the soundtrack of my life - and it was a very depressing time for me. To this day, I cannot put that album on - especially Nutshell - without feeling all of the feelings that I went through back then -

That's why I only pull it out at special times -
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired