Options

CFOX presale for Vancouver

Comments

• Options
    vladevlade Posts: 12
    okcmptr wrote:
    Just fluked out I guess but I got 2 tix. I must not have been the only one doing this as the tickets are sold out, but I just tried to time it to stop the page loading when the form loaded up and got lucky. I was then able to fill out the form. I do feel bad for everyone. Hopefully you have better luck tomorrow.

atleast one of us got some..good work hahaha so frustrated
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    juliefer wrote:
    they just said on the fox that so many people were trying for tickets that we 'pearl jammed up the system' and that was the only problem. seems iffy to me, but that's what they said.

edit: well, apparently doin' the evolution types much faster than i do.
    Guess that's what happens to 10C pre-sales. They are even more 'pearl jammed up'! If Ticketmaster has problems dealing with the fans, what chance does the 10C have? What kind of MONSTER server is needed?
  • Options
    chitty wrote:
    not overly impressed with all the password sharing...........Just think the chances of me getting some now are slim to none.

:D:D:D:D
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    They are left balcony, row b (2nd row I think).
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    juliefer wrote:
    they just said on the fox that so many people were trying for tickets that we 'pearl jammed up the system' and that was the only problem. seems iffy to me, but that's what they said.

edit: well, apparently doin' the evolution types much faster than i do.
    hahahaha... sorry... to steal your thunder...
    you prob posted at the same time, only your cmputer might have been more pearl jammed up than mine.

can we coin that turn? can we use it forever?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    I think my advice would be to go the old fashioned route. Get yourself to a ticket master outlet for 10am tomorrow. I think there is one in Pacific Centre mall and at GM place.

Peace and good luck.
  • Options
    ohh well now I have the option to find tickets and there arent any left.
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    Starting to set in that maybe I am not going
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    So if i go down to ticketmaster tomorrow and happen to get extra tickets, I'm assuming there will be some people on here that want them? Don't want to load up my card and be stuck with them.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    vlade wrote:
    Starting to set in that maybe I am not going

go to an actual TM outlet old school style tomorrow at 10
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Horse2345 wrote:
    So if i go down to ticketmaster tomorrow and happen to get extra tickets, I'm assuming there will be some people on here that want them? Don't want to load up my card and be stuck with them.

i doubt you will get stuck with them
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    Horse2345 wrote:

I will PREPAY you. haha. :)
  • Options
    people must think that we're maniacs... they just said again to stop trying haha
  • Options

Whats that like? Is it frustrating and long line ups? Can they use your ticket master accound if you dont have the credit card on you?
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    this is from a buddy

I wrote marcy mailloux at the fox back and asked her how I can make sure I get tickets tomorrow. That wasnt a overload it was a hack or they just opened up in specific areas.....like back east got through first ro something....i am not happy....i will keep you guys posted on anythign they say.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    people must think that we're maniacs... they just said again to stop trying haha
    Hahaha awesome
  • Options
    Whats that like? Is it frustrating and long line ups? Can they use your ticket master accound if you dont have the credit card on you?
    bring your sleeping bag and go there tonight!
  • Options

You think that that would work? Do they not have the same pool that we pick out of?
  • Options
    my friend said that when he tries for concert tickets and canucks tickets he phones the edmonton ticketmaster and it works... i'm not sure how true that is
  • Options
    this is from a buddy

I wrote marcy mailloux at the fox back and asked her how I can make sure I get tickets tomorrow. That wasnt a overload it was a hack or they just opened up in specific areas.....like back east got through first ro something....i am not happy....i will keep you guys posted on anythign they say.
    What?? Niiice. I was figuring someone did a hack or something. Bastards.
  • Options
    this is from a buddy

Not...................COOL

Do you think this could happen tomorrow?
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440

then CFOX needs to contact ticketmaster to have it listed as "CFOX pre-sale is sold out"

nah....that makes too much sense
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    bahaha! he used it again... pearl jam up... ok nm. its old i know.

but are there honestly that many people still calling the fox? its ilke every half an hour or so he sounds annoyed and has to remind us all that the presale tix are done..
  • Options
    I'll tell you what...if someone get two pair of tix and is worried about unloading the extras, I'll bet that we could start a bidding war thread on here...lol! I know that's not the PJ way, but damn it...this is bullshit! I'll start if off...if anyone gets an extra pair, i'll start the bidding at $300/pair...
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Apparently there are like no tickets?
    For anyone...
    Are there going to be like 20 people at this concert or what?
    This is such a clusterfuck.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    genevieve wrote:
    Apparently there are like no tickets?
    For anyone...
    Are there going to be like 20 people at this concert or what?
    This is such a clusterfuck.

I know its frustrating .....but the radio station pre sale allocations are very limited especially for as small a venue as this, I think the capacity is around 1,800 at the center.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    It's funny how you all are probably just like me. We go through our lives without anyone we know being crazed about Eddie or even knowing who is Eddie is. Then when a show comes it's impossible to get good seats or even tickets. I do believe we are the most loyal fans though. I have been so stressed. I tried to get tickets through the fan club and made it to the checkout like most of you just to have my dreams crushed. Then today, no chance in hell of getting any cfox pre-sale tickets. I hope tomorrow is better. I really can't afford to go through a broker to get good seats.
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    BrainofJ wrote:
    It's funny how you all are probably just like me. We go through our lives without anyone we know being crazed about Eddie or even knowing who is Eddie is. Then when a show comes it's impossible to get good seats or even tickets. I do believe we are the most loyal fans though. I have been so stressed. I tried to get tickets through the fan club and made it to the checkout like most of you just to have my dreams crushed. Then today, no chance in hell of getting any cfox pre-sale tickets. I hope tomorrow is better. I really can't afford to go through a broker to get good seats.

Hey I will be going with a friend from Peachland.
    How far away is that from Kelowna?
    I am flying in to Kelowna and they are picking me up.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    So I went on stubhub.com and the scalpers are ready to sell. Crazy.

http://www.stubhub.com/eddie-vedder-tickets/?event_id=580988

L Dress Circle E 2 $275.00 each View Details
    R ORCH T 2 $295.00 each View Details
    R Dress Circle D 2 $299.00 each View Details
    CENTER ORCH Z 2 $349.00 each View Details
    C ORCH Z 2 $353.00 each View Details
    BALCONY J 2 $500.00 each View Details
    Loge Box 1 A 2 $525.00 each View Details
    LOGE 4 A 1 $800.00 each View Details
  • Options
    Nice, I scored some 2 front row cheap seats...

subtotal CDN $950.00
    Discount CDN $0.00
    Tax CDN $48.80
    Shipping CDN $26.00
    Total CDN $1,024.80
    Gift Card CDN $0.00

Total Due: CDN $1,024.80