signed up two yesterday!

could someone please pm??

thanks
  • Options
    jcckjcjcckjc Posts: 91
    Can someone please hook me up as well?

Gracias!!
  • Options
    Ok, so I realize that I only have a few posts on here, but I swear I am always on here...just don't have the time to post! I swear on my firstborn (who is 12 and up for sale by the way...lol!)that I have been a fan since about...um, like...91' or so. Anyhoo, could someone please PM me with the password? Thanks and stuff!
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you who responded and provided me with the password for the presale tomorrow...hopefully it works. Thanks also for taking care of a fellow fan. We all must remember, throughout all of the complaining, what it is that PJ stands for, fights for, and passes along throughout the world through their music...much love to ya!
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    can i have the pass also?

thanks
    dan
  • Options
    can i have the pass also?

thanks
    dan

that was insanely fast. thanks to both pm's.
  • Options
    that was insanely fast. thanks to both pm's.

im bored, no problem broseefus! :D
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    how many people you figure we've spread it to? hahah
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    how many people you figure we've spread it to? hahah

i had AT LEAST 20 pms and a few other people i called today to tell them....

watch me get shut out tomorrow!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    i had AT LEAST 20 pms and a few other people i called today to tell them....

watch me get shut out tomorrow!
    i was just thinking that, hahaha... i'll prob not get any!!
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 577
    not overly impressed with all the password sharing...........Just think the chances of me getting some now are slim to none.
  • Options
    could someone pm me the presale password. Im in the same boat as the rest of you-never got the password e mailed to me. I know that i have only a few posts but Ive been to 13 pj shows-first one starting in 2001 at bridge school and last one in 2006 night 1 and 2 in sf-where eddie messed up the beginning of 'sometimes' Damn!!

Thanks!!
  • Options
    chitty wrote:
    not overly impressed with all the password sharing...........Just think the chances of me getting some now are slim to none.
    considering how many foxrocks club members this was probably sent to... :o
    hey, there's always hump at the pump! :)
  • Options
    chitty wrote:

OH come ON! the 20 people ive told arent gonna do a damn thing....thousands of people get that presale code. if you dont get tickets on the presale or the public onsale, talk to me.
  • Options
    i think i sent out a 100 PMs today with the LA and Van preslae passwords here and at RM
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    i think i sent out a 100 PMs today with the LA and Van preslae passwords here and at RM
    we'll all blame you... i know where you live.
    i know your hardwood floors, very well.
  • Options
    you know, i'd rather see people off this board get tickets to this show than some random foxrocks club member who "likes that song by pearl jam about the sun" get the tickets...
  • Options
    So did nobody get the presale password, or did you need to be a part of the radio station club thing weeks before???

If someone could hook me up that would be awesome-o..

Thanks!
  • Options
    Can someone send me the password too please?

Thinking of coming from Isreal... :)

Thanks.
  • Options
    joined up..got the confirmation email...but no password

Can someone hook me up ....please ;)

peace
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    Could I get the password as well.

Thanks!
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    fuck it, with 58 minutes to go, im posting the password, scalpers sign up for radio station passes too, they arent stupid, they want tickets just as bad as us.

the password is: thefox

good luck
  • Options
    Got the pass...
    Thank you! All of you. :)
  • Options
    Hey guys. Can you pm the password over here too. Never got the email from KROQ. Thanks
  • Options
    here we gooooo!!! ready to get some tickets, thus killing this poor thread?

again, good luck to all,

may the force be with you, and you with the force.
  • Options
    Good luck everyone!!
  • Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 842
    damn crap ticketmaster..kicked me out and wont let me back in for hitting refresh too many times..
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    WTF? When I refresh I see the ticket purchase info, but then it goes back to the "Tickets are not yet for sale" screen.

But I can see the auction stuff.

Wha?
  • Options
    BoomerBoomer Posts: 50
    did ticketmaster forget about this presale?
    Canada, says Ament, holds a special place in the band's heart because of its international policies and its decision to stay out of the war in Iraq.

25 May 2005
    The Canadian Press