Options

CFOX presale for Vancouver

Comments

• Options
    so fucked, i never even saw them go up on sale, mine is just the same screen,
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,232
    It hasn't worked yet. They leave the option up even when tickets are sold out, still no option to buy
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    no tickets left. WTF
  • Options
    so fucked, i never even saw them go up on sale, mine is just the same screen,
    Same here!
  • Options
    drsnjrg wrote:
    Same here!

same
    "He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share,
    His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere" GTF

04/03/08 - I was There
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    are the la ones gone they are saying the same thing what the hell is going on
    i think they actually got the options to try for tickets... from what i read in their posts...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    someone at tm is taking an awfully long lunch break...
  • Options
    I got an option to buy, but now there isn't any! Who the h*** is getting all these tickets?
  • Options
    Talked to someone at TM - tickets are sold out. Even though it seems like the website never worked for any of us.
    Vancouver 1998 - Calgary, Edmonton 2005 - San Francisco I & II 2006 - Vancouver I & II 2008 (EV) - Calgary, Vancouver, San Diego 2009 - Dublin 2010 - Seattle 2011 (EV) - Alpine Valley, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, 2011 - Stockholm, Copenhagen 2012 - Phoenix, LA1, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver 2013 - Mountain View 2014 - Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto 2016 - NYC 2017, London, Seattle, Missoula 2018
  • Options
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.....

If I don’t get tickets tomorrow I think I will go back on my decision and not buy from scalpers and dish out the $400 2 mediocre tickets are going to fucking cost me!!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I haven't said Fuck so many times since the last time i tried to get tickets on ticketmaster.

FUCK FUCK FUCK
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,232
    what, did they have 1 ticket for the presale or somethin?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    I haven't said Fuck so many times since the last time i tried to get tickets on ticketmaster.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I gotta say it in my head! I'm in a public place! lol...
  • Options
    FUCK FUCK. wow, that sucked. unbelievable...unheard of.

GO ED!!! selling out the shit!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    BULLSHIT!! Who fucking got tickets already then? UGH.
  • Options
    drsnjrg wrote:
    BULLSHIT!! Who fucking got tickets already then? UGH.

some dudes on e-bay.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    it should have been a TWO (2) tickets per household thing, dont you think? based on capacity? so stupid
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 842
    they probably presale about 200-400 tickets..and you figure 100+ people from ticketmaster buy 4...yup they are all gone...
    ebay it is!!!
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    if the presale tickets are sold out then why the fuck doesn't it say "sold out" instead of "tickets are currently not available online"? grrrrr
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    got throught the request form a few times,,,but kept coming up with nothing avail....changed from 2 tix's to 4 tixs...1 tix....nothing

bullshit!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    haha, they're talking about it now..
    we pearl jammed up the ticket master computer..
    it was ticketmaster's fault or something, but there should be more tomorrow he said.
  • Options
    some dudes on e-bay.
    Fucking hell, eBay.
  • Options
    impossible! Theres no way they could be sold out and not one of us have the option to get any. The LA presale had the option to "look for tickets" even if they are sold out you can still try to put in the number of tickets and what seats you want, the vancouver one never even had that option, at least for me it didnt!
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    Just fluked out I guess but I got 2 tix. I must not have been the only one doing this as the tickets are sold out, but I just tried to time it to stop the page loading when the form loaded up and got lucky. I was then able to fill out the form. I do feel bad for everyone. Hopefully you have better luck tomorrow.
  • Options
    he also said it wasnt our faults, it was on that end of things.
    i can't believe he used the term "pearl jammed up" the ticketmaster computer.
    hahah..
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 379
    they just said on the fox that so many people were trying for tickets that we 'pearl jammed up the system' and that was the only problem. seems iffy to me, but that's what they said.

edit: well, apparently doin' the evolution types much faster than i do.
  • Options
    haha, they're talking about it now..
    we pearl jammed up the ticket master computer..
    it was ticketmaster's fault or something, but there should be more tomorrow he said.

that is fucking awesome!!!

sorry to ppl who got shut out but there is still tomorrow
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    okcmptr wrote:
    Just fluked out I guess but I got 2 tix. I must not have been the only one doing this as the tickets are sold out, but I just tried to time it to stop the page loading when the form loaded up and got lucky. I was then able to fill out the form. I do feel bad for everyone. Hopefully you have better luck tomorrow.

at least someone got some!!! lucky...nice score!!
  • Options
    UUGGGGH!!!!
    One last chance tomorrow I guess.
    Shit Shit Shit!
    Vancouver 1998 - Calgary, Edmonton 2005 - San Francisco I & II 2006 - Vancouver I & II 2008 (EV) - Calgary, Vancouver, San Diego 2009 - Dublin 2010 - Seattle 2011 (EV) - Alpine Valley, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, 2011 - Stockholm, Copenhagen 2012 - Phoenix, LA1, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver 2013 - Mountain View 2014 - Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto 2016 - NYC 2017, London, Seattle, Missoula 2018
  • Options
    okcmptr wrote:

you my friend got the only two tickets from the fox , out of curiosity where are they located ??
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}