Options

CFOX presale for Vancouver

Comments

• Options
    if they were sold out, youd still be able to look for tickets, i think they havent even gone up yet guys, keep trying
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Satellite wrote:
    How many hours do you plan to refresh?

hours
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    at least i'm not the only frustrated one

edit: not that i wish this frustration on anyone else
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    wtf this sucks what is going on maybe after la is gone they will come up
  • Options
    This sucks!! :(
  • Options
    Anybody else actually get kicked off their website? At 9:59 they told me I'd been looking at their website too long and kicked me off, and I was on there maybe 10 minutes max. Now I'm allowed back on, but still no tix. :(

Ticketmaster is the devil.
  • Options
    why does there have to be pre-sale for every show on the same day???
    "He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share,
    His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere" GTF

04/03/08 - I was There
  • Options
    is anyone listening to the fox? have they mentioned anything about this? I emailed the fox a few days ago asking if there was going to be a presale and they said they were trying and working on it so I know they had some difficulties just getting the presale, let alone making it work!
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    and here i was thinking, god, its a nice day... good thing i dont have to waste an hour doing this again...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    is anyone listening to the fox? have they mentioned anything about this? I emailed the fox a few days ago asking if there was going to be a presale and they said they were trying and working on it so I know they had some difficulties just getting the presale, let alone making it work!
    At least you got an email!! I emailed them on Tuesday and have heard nothing, at all.
  • Options
    I just sent an e-mail to ticketmaster...to tell them they suck!
  • Options
    Does someone have a free hand, free friend who can call/email TM or Fox and ask?
  • Options
    i'm listening now but they havnt said anything.
  • Options
    and here i was thinking, god, its a nice day... good thing i dont have to waste an hour doing this again...

rookie.... ;)
  • Options
    drsnjrg wrote:
    At least you got an email!! I emailed them on Tuesday and have heard nothing, at all.

Oh really? I was impressed with how quick Marcy Mailloux or whatever her name is emailed me back. I emailed the guy who was on air at the time but she emailed me back for him right away.
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 842
    im out..goodluck everyone.
    maybe i'll check when im on my break.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    ironically they just did the concert listings starting with eddie vedders show saying the tix 'officially' go on sale tomororw
  • Options
    vladevlade Posts: 12
    haha, this is so fun!!
  • Options
    rookie.... ;)

hey now! :D
  • Options
    hey now! :D

the reason this is happening is BECAUSE its a sunny day, I want to get out there and run, but nooooooo, if it was raining this would have been over in a second
  • Options
    BoomerBoomer Posts: 50
    there we go
    Canada, says Ament, holds a special place in the band's heart because of its international policies and its decision to stay out of the war in Iraq.

25 May 2005
    The Canadian Press
  • Options
    yeah nothing available, not even singles, what the hell?
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    it works but how are they all gone now
  • Options
    the reason this is happening is BECAUSE its a sunny day, I want to get out there and run, but nooooooo, if it was raining this would have been over in a second
    oh god i know i have tow ork in a few hours i wanna enjoy the sun. i might just leave soon, cos this is just annoying.
  • Options
    mine still not working, forget about it! i cant believe the demand for these things
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,232
    And of course ticketbastards phone lines have been busy for half hour, and all these people complained about the 10C!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    why cant i look for tickets......what the eff!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh really? I was impressed with how quick Marcy Mailloux or whatever her name is emailed me back. I emailed the guy who was on air at the time but she emailed me back for him right away.
    Yeah I'd emailed Neil and nothing, at all. Well no, I DID get an email, but it was thanking me for emailing. That's it.

It's still not working for me.
  • Options
    are the la ones gone they are saying the same thing what the hell is going on
  • Options
    Its Working And Now They Are Sold Out!!!!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV