*** Boston, MA 1 Fanviews Here 9.15.24 ***

1235»

Comments

• JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    Amazing!
  • southpsouthp Posts: 295
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,227
    Amazing pictures, GG & congrats on the harmonica - you deserve it for all the time you put in. 
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,817
    @GlowGirl awesome job!  These are some of the best fan pictures I have ever seen!
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,817
    ragejoe said:
    Anyone else notice in the Alive jam they complete switch to a different jam for like 15-20 seconds I can’t make out what it was tho….    Help!!!?!?!? 
    I noticed this too... It sounded muffled from where I was sitting, and I couldn't figure it out.  I know Mike has thrown some War Pigs into Alive before, and I couldn't tell if that's what they were going for here.  Will be interested to hear it on the bootleg
  • ragejoe said:
    Anyone else notice in the Alive jam they complete switch to a different jam for like 15-20 seconds I can’t make out what it was tho….    Help!!!?!?!? 
    I noticed this too... It sounded muffled from where I was sitting, and I couldn't figure it out.  I know Mike has thrown some War Pigs into Alive before, and I couldn't tell if that's what they were going for here.  Will be interested to hear it on the bootleg
    I think it was Voodoo Child Slight Return