*** Chicago, IL 2 Fanviews Here 8.31.24 ***

Comments

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The band sounded great and you can always tell Eddie is genuinely happy to be in Chicago. First three songs were incredible and porch in the two spot was in real. Come back is my favorite from ST, but it felt out of place. Energy was crazy up to that point…..

6 songs from DM was great to hear, but a bit too much perhaps. Upper hand sounded phenomenal but it didn’t get the crowd response it should have. 

Song choice was great last night, but something just didn’t click. I love Eddie stories as much as the next guy, but the show just seemed to choppy. 

Also the amount of middle aged people, men and women I saw that were so drunk they could barely walk was embarrassing. If you’re in your late 40’s or early 50’s like a lot of us are do you really need to get so drunk you’re barely coherent? Yikes
    That last paragraph is what has kept me away from concerts the last year or so. I have zero patience for those types. I’m too old to have to throw idiots around and protect my wife from them. Spilling their drinks, acting belligerent, I hate them. 
    Agree.  I haven’t been drunk since 12th grade.  We were on the field and had one of these asses right beside us night one.  Guess who’s beside us Saturday….and more drunk than Thursday.  We left and stood up in the back and it was soooooo much better.  It was a shame though  because we were all the same type of fans sitting together both nights, there for the music.  Idiot kept yelling “fuck yeah!”  And singing all the wrong versus.  🤮

why do some people act like they haven’t been out since college?  Such a waste.  
    It’s brutal honestly. I have zero patience for these types especially around my wife. I have to be on guard the whole time instead of being able to just enjoy the show. It’s the worst feeling. 
    🪽🪽🪽 
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    Amazing show last night! First time on the field at Wrigley and it was a great experience. Garden/Porch to open was killer! Wishlist, All Night, Not For You, IN HIDING, and RVM were off the charts. Upper Hand absolutely fucking rules live! I was very happy that Glen came out with Ed for the encore. Falling Slowly was really great, and Smile is always a favorite of mine to hear. 

Being someone born and raised in the Chicago area and who loves Walter Payton, Ed's story about Sweetness and his admiration for him was so cool to hear.

Last night was show #16 for me, and the 11th my girlfriend and I have attended together. It was an amazing two nights. Seeing four hometown shows in the last year has been a blessing, and something I'll never take for granted. Chicago shows are a different animal, and I can't wait for the next one.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • rrebernrrebern Posts: 86
    Loved the show despite the repeats.. great energy from the band, and the crowd seemed a little bit more hyped for it.. Probably being Saturday night on a Labor Day weekend helped. Loved Smile with Hansard., not for you, rearview mirror, and especially the full version/full band edition of Little Wing, highlight of this Wrigley run for me. It felt like Jimi himself was somehow guiding McCready's hands.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,174
    We stayed at Broadway and Roscoe... After the show I popped into a Chinese takeout joint and was waiting on the order. This couple came in that were plastered... The guy stumbled around and when the lady (a nice clearly Chinese lady) asked for his order he says "we'll just get the beef tacos to go". It was hilarious watching his confusion. The menu board directly behind her was the standard Chinese menu. Fucking moron 
    It the new foodie buzz word…Chinese Mexican fusion, get on it 😄
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,184
    JojoRice said:
    Lucky #13 show for me. Great energy the entire show! Loved the start. Would have preferred more deep cuts but still solid. 
    Number 13 for me as well...

I'm still trying to decide if Thursday or Saturday was better. Right now I'm leaning towards Thursday.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    crober72 said:
    I caught this, too...Ed seemed to be a little more emotional both nights but especially last night. Like the rest of you, I suspect/hope that he's just talking about Wrigley. After 7 shows, I want to say that after 7 shows, the whole Wrigley thing has kind of run its course....but think I think about how much better these shows were than than the 2 at the UC last September (at least in my opinion) and wonder if even I believe what I'm saying. 

If these were the last two shows they'll play at Wrigley, then I feel like they went out on a high note.

I agree, it feels like the Wrigley thing has run its course to me too.  Not that it was a bad show in any way but they've done it so many times now it doesn't have the same special occasion feel to it anymore.  The group I was with were already saying before the show that something felt different about this round like there was a bit of some finality to it and then Ed made several comments during the show about possibly being the last time and "hoping"/"if" we get to do this again, etc.  It could just be talking in general about getting older and not taking this for granted but it kind of feels like a winding down of this era, we may continue to get fewer shows each year.  Appreciate them while we can!

I would disagree on the United Center shows vs Wrigley.  The 2nd UC show last year was incredible.  At these stadium shows the seats are too far away from the stage and it doesn't have the same energy, at least in the crowd that was sitting around me.  A lot of local casual fans that were only interested in hearing Even Flow, Jeremy, and Alive.  I still had a blast though and got to hear my #1 tune, In Hiding so I was happy!!

1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    dougfloyd said:
    crober72 said:
    I caught this, too...Ed seemed to be a little more emotional both nights but especially last night. Like the rest of you, I suspect/hope that he's just talking about Wrigley. After 7 shows, I want to say that after 7 shows, the whole Wrigley thing has kind of run its course....but think I think about how much better these shows were than than the 2 at the UC last September (at least in my opinion) and wonder if even I believe what I'm saying. 

If these were the last two shows they'll play at Wrigley, then I feel like they went out on a high note.

I agree, it feels like the Wrigley thing has run its course to me too.  Not that it was a bad show in any way but they've done it so many times now it doesn't have the same special occasion feel to it anymore.  The group I was with were already saying before the show that something felt different about this round like there was a bit of some finality to it and then Ed made several comments during the show about possibly being the last time and "hoping"/"if" we get to do this again, etc.  It could just be talking in general about getting older and not taking this for granted but it kind of feels like a winding down of this era, we may continue to get fewer shows each year.  Appreciate them while we can!

I would disagree on the United Center shows vs Wrigley.  The 2nd UC show last year was incredible.  At these stadium shows the seats are too far away from the stage and it doesn't have the same energy, at least in the crowd that was sitting around me.  A lot of local casual fans that were only interested in hearing Even Flow, Jeremy, and Alive.  I still had a blast though and got to hear my #1 tune, In Hiding so I was happy!!

I'll never get tired of the Wrigley shows since I can walk there from my home in 10 minutes, but United Center is a great place to see a show. Excellent acoustics in the building from some bands I've seen there in recent years including Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, PJ, Jane's Addiction, Smashing Pumpkins.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    I will say that my 10c seats at Wrigley were much better than the UC.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,030
    The best outdoor show I have seen apart from my first show. They had Wrigley in the palm of their hand
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
  • crober72crober72 Posts: 86
    I will say that my 10c seats at Wrigley were much better than the UC.

Same here -- 300 level at the UC, on the field for both nights at Wrigley. Particularly 2nd night at the UC, the crowd in my section was kinda subdued...especially for the Gigaton songs. Being on the field seemed to put me in the company of people that were just as excited to hear the DM songs as any others.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,856
    They need to play Wrigley every summer. It just lands everytime. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,856
    Also, have we seen Ed smoking since getting sick? 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    He handed a lighter out 2 shows ago so I would say he must be
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Not a complaint but a suggestion not to hold concerts on a holiday weekend anymore if they ever do Wrigley again.  We love the city but Labor Day weekend is crazy there and makes it more difficult to enjoy.  
  • I have only 1 major complaint with this show and it had nothing to do with the relatively short run time or playlist. We've all seen them many times and if you get one little nugget like Little Wing that should really be all you need. Otherwise, great show on a beautiful night.

My complaint was really with Ten Club seating. I got floor seats both nights, which were perfectly fine. I kind of wish for GA but whatever. I didn't mind being in Row 10 both nights and thought it was a "sign." What bugged me was that we were surrounded by non 10 club people. People that paid a LOT of $$$$ for those seats. Night 1 we had no issues, but night 2 we were surrounded by what I would only call jerks. People talked through the whole first 6 songs behind us loudly. Others were going in and out 5 times during the set. Everyone was trying to move up rows in the aisles etc. 

Why not just make one section 10 Club and be done with it? I understand the band can charge "platinum" pricing for these seats but kind of lame to make the fan club members feel less than everyone else. 
    New screenname for the new site. At least for now. Previously Lackofdave
    Blogging at <a href="http://www.dadtherapy.com">Dad Therapy</a>
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,460
    Way too much negativity in this thread.   Show was fantastic.  Weather was perfect for an outdoor show. Garden was a nice start, Porch 2nd was an unexpected energy booster.  In Hiding always nice, the songs with Glen including Smile came across great.  Love the new album and all come across well live.  Always love the energy and fun of Given to Fly. I feel sorry for the people who complain about the hits.  The hits got this band to this point and allows them to still play stadiums and arenas.  The hits still sounds great and its fun to share those hits with 40,000 other people singing and dancing.  Great night.
  • First time back at Wrigley since '16 and thoroughly enjoyed being back. In the moment, I may have hoped for another rare gem or two but this is in line with recent sets and what to expect. That said and after some time to marinate, little did I know how much I needed to hear the Falling Slowly duet with Hansard.  That right there is the hidden gem I didn't know I was looking for!  Keep returning to this and it keeps getting better.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • To each their own but I feel like people get way too hung up on equating the uniqueness of the setlist with the quality of the show.  I'm not here to tell anyone how to enjoy their Pearl Jam, though. :)

This was our first Wrigley show and we had an absolute blast. Drove up from Indy for it. My fiancee is a Cardinals fan but even she couldn't help but be impressed :)

Perfect weather. The fans around us on the field were actually really locked in. As far as the highlights, I love "Come Back" so I was thrilled to hear that. For me "React, Respond" takes the biggest leap on DM from the record to the stage. Just sounds incredible live. It's kind of funny how people light up at the "Save it for Later" tag now at the end of "Better Man" after it's appearance on The Bear. Shout out to whoever that was in the pit with the Yes Chef sign, as well. This was the best version of "Rearviewmirror" that I've ever heard in my life. Absolutely had flames coming off of it. Falling Slowly with Glen was incredible. Loved hearing Jeremy so late in the encore as we were not expecting it there.! And Little Wing was fantastic.  Overall, I thought Eddie sounded great and the whole band really seemed to be enjoying themselves. 10/10. No notes.

Also, one last thing - the production values of these shows are ridiculously good. During the Even Flow guitar solos, each of the 3 screens had a different angle of Mike playing the solo. There was an actual rear view mirror on the screen showing the band playing during rearviewmirror! We might be taking that for granted a bit because MOST CONCERTS ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!! :) So shout out to the whole production crew putting this thing together. Amazing work.
    syzygy523 said:
    To each their own but I feel like people get way too hung up on equating the uniqueness of the setlist with the quality of the show.  I'm not here to tell anyone how to enjoy their Pearl Jam, though. :)

This was our first Wrigley show and we had an absolute blast. Drove up from Indy for it. My fiancee is a Cardinals fan but even she couldn't help but be impressed :)

Perfect weather. The fans around us on the field were actually really locked in. As far as the highlights, I love "Come Back" so I was thrilled to hear that. For me "React, Respond" takes the biggest leap on DM from the record to the stage. Just sounds incredible live. It's kind of funny how people light up at the "Save it for Later" tag now at the end of "Better Man" after it's appearance on The Bear. Shout out to whoever that was in the pit with the Yes Chef sign, as well. This was the best version of "Rearviewmirror" that I've ever heard in my life. Absolutely had flames coming off of it. Falling Slowly with Glen was incredible. Loved hearing Jeremy so late in the encore as we were not expecting it there.! And Little Wing was fantastic.  Overall, I thought Eddie sounded great and the whole band really seemed to be enjoying themselves. 10/10. No notes.

Also, one last thing - the production values of these shows are ridiculously good. During the Even Flow guitar solos, each of the 3 screens had a different angle of Mike playing the solo. There was an actual rear view mirror on the screen showing the band playing during rearviewmirror! We might be taking that for granted a bit because MOST CONCERTS ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!! :) So shout out to the whole production crew putting this thing together. Amazing work.
    Yeah I'm really happy with the new screens.. Well done and made it so much easier to see everything. 

Very happy with our 10c seats at Wrigley. 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,184
    They need to play Wrigley every summer. It just lands everytime. 
    I will make that 4 hour trip every year... no question.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • It was my 2nd show, first one at Wrigley and I loved it. Got the whole PJ/Wrigley experience, which is exactly what I wanted. First time seeing (or even hearing) Glen Hansard, so that was cool as well. 

Looking forward to the next Chicago shows!
    9/05/2023 Chicago-United Center
    8/31/2024 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • I've been a fan for 34 years and this was my very first show.  So many factors have kept me away, mental health being the biggest, but I'm finally in a place in my life where I can go.  My wife and I travelled 5 hours from Northern Ohio and saw many great fans along the way, a number of them on the South Shore line into the city. The vibe around Wrigley was amazing.  I talked to 2 guys, who were at their 10th and 96th shows, in the concession line that made me feel extremely welcome knowing it was my first. 

I had no expectations on the setlist, but I'd say it was pretty good for a first show.  I was overwhelmed when Garden started and was able to come down a bit during Wishlist.  When Not for You came on, I was flying high again.  Even Flow followed by Given to Fly were great singalongs with everyone.  In Hiding mad me put my hands on my face and peek through my fingers to see if this show was really happening.  Better Man gave me hope that it was, but Rearviewmirror made me realize I was asleep and dreaming up an unobtainable set list.  All of the encore, including more from the great Glen Hansard, was icing on the cake.

This was my wife's first show too, and she was amazed that everybody was standing and singing the whole night, even in the upper decks.  It truly felt like the biggest family gathering of all time.  Thank you all for helping create an amazing experience.
    tyland42 said:
    I've been a fan for 34 years and this was my very first show.  So many factors have kept me away, mental health being the biggest, but I'm finally in a place in my life where I can go.  My wife and I travelled 5 hours from Northern Ohio and saw many great fans along the way, a number of them on the South Shore line into the city. The vibe around Wrigley was amazing.  I talked to 2 guys, who were at their 10th and 96th shows, in the concession line that made me feel extremely welcome knowing it was my first. 

I had no expectations on the setlist, but I'd say it was pretty good for a first show.  I was overwhelmed when Garden started and was able to come down a bit during Wishlist.  When Not for You came on, I was flying high again.  Even Flow followed by Given to Fly were great singalongs with everyone.  In Hiding mad me put my hands on my face and peek through my fingers to see if this show was really happening.  Better Man gave me hope that it was, but Rearviewmirror made me realize I was asleep and dreaming up an unobtainable set list.  All of the encore, including more from the great Glen Hansard, was icing on the cake.

This was my wife's first show too, and she was amazed that everybody was standing and singing the whole night, even in the upper decks.  It truly felt like the biggest family gathering of all time.  Thank you all for helping create an amazing experience.
    That would have been a great first show...I was really happy to hear In Hiding. Yield was the first album that I really attached to and started my PJ journey. My first show was in 1998 for that album tour.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    tyland42 said:
    I've been a fan for 34 years and this was my very first show.  So many factors have kept me away, mental health being the biggest, but I'm finally in a place in my life where I can go.  My wife and I travelled 5 hours from Northern Ohio and saw many great fans along the way, a number of them on the South Shore line into the city. The vibe around Wrigley was amazing.  I talked to 2 guys, who were at their 10th and 96th shows, in the concession line that made me feel extremely welcome knowing it was my first. 

This is the gold medal post.
    What a great experience 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    Yep. Agreed. So glad you made it, my friend. Awesome.
  • WWSWWS Posts: 459
    Made the 8 hour drive from Toronto to Wrigley for both shows.  I had been to the 2013 and 2018 Wrigley shows previously.  So happy that weather was not a factor with either of these Wrigley show.  

My wife and I have been to 26 shows over the years.  Interesting how different our opinions were on these shows.  My wife thought the energy of night 1 was by far the better of the two and I felt the opposite.  No point in debating, just happy that both shows were standouts and came down to personal preference and experiences.

Highlight(s)- regardless of night.  Pre-show parties are such a vibe.  Night one we went to "The Vines" and night two at "Murphy's", so great meeting people from around the world sharing the PJ experiences.  PJ-IMO the band is performing at the top of their game right now.  Fortunate to see many other artists this summer and PJ were not only tighter but never felt 'scripted' or over calculated.  Ed's voice was on point both nights.  The fans- at least in our sections (floor K and L) were riding the waves all night long for both nights.  Glen Hansard and his band were really good.  We missed a few songs night one and made a point of getting to our seats in time for the full set night 2.  I look forward to seeing them on the road somewhere down the road.  Merchandise- much easier to obtain this time around, with options outside the venue and inside both nights.  Appreciate the clarity of large video screens.  A great mix of old and new songs for both nights.   

Personal Highlights from night 2- Porch and RVM in main set, Throw your arms and Falling Slowly with Glen Hansard.  From the new stuff, I thought Upper Hand really rocks live.   

Once again, thanks to the band and fans for another great Chicago trip.   
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    BH76306 said:
    What an incredible show. #30 for me and absolutely top tier. 
    People complain about predictable setlists - so they mixed up all the Dark Matter stuff, and people still complain?
    People complain about no deep cuts, so they bust out All Night, Come Back, Falling Slowly, TYAAM, In Hiding, and people still complain? Hell, even Baba is fairly rare these days comparatively.
    Porch in the 2 slot! An incredible sing alone w/ In Hiding! Yellow Wing!
    Vanilla? Get outta here with that.
    My wife and I had an absolute blast. Every expectation about the "Wrigley Pilgrimage" was met. So grateful.
    Couldn't agree more. This was my 50th show and I though the energy was through the roof. My friend who is 49 years old and has never seen PJ said he had wished he had seen them more often after this show. 
    BH76306 said:
    What an incredible show. #30 for me and absolutely top tier. 
    People complain about predictable setlists - so they mixed up all the Dark Matter stuff, and people still complain?
    People complain about no deep cuts, so they bust out All Night, Come Back, Falling Slowly, TYAAM, In Hiding, and people still complain? Hell, even Baba is fairly rare these days comparatively.
    Porch in the 2 slot! An incredible sing alone w/ In Hiding! Yellow Wing!
    Vanilla? Get outta here with that.
    My wife and I had an absolute blast. Every expectation about the "Wrigley Pilgrimage" was met. So grateful.
    Couldn't agree more. This was my 50th show and I thought the energy was through the roof. My friend who is 49 years old and has never seen PJ said he had wished he had seen them more often after this show. 
    I've heard this same sentiment from other "newbies" so many times. This band was just born to perform live.
    tyland42 said:

So happy you finally got to see them.  I remember feeling like that at my first Wrigley show.  Friends I’ve taken have actually cried their first time.  Many said it’s like going to church and I agree.  Really happy to hear about your experience!  

• DP13DP13 Posts: 277
    All I have to add that hasn't been said is after my run of 3 shows is that I'm surprised at the reception the "hits" now receive from what are seemingly seasoned 10c members. 

Our people used to run for the bathroom during Even Flow, now without fail, anyone sitting anywhere close to me was celebrating the opening notes of the radio hits and talking loudly during the handful of songs for the "serious collector".  

Not offering an opinion on it necessarily being good or bad (you do you), but I've just noticed a shift in preference from our fanbase, especially this leg.