WTF is this about needing an MLB acct to use your ticketmaster tickets at FENWAY?

Comments

• smhondlsmhondl Posts: 26
    I spent way too long on the phone today with the Red Sox ticket office (ultimately said they can't help and referred me to Ticketmaster), and Ticketmaster support... Ticketmaster said that as long as you have it in your wallet it will work... even if that wallet ticket came from Ticketmaster and not the ballpark app... but do we really trust Ticketmaster?
    177XXX

08/28/92 Harriet Island: St. Paul, MN
    06/30/98 Target Center: Minneapolis, MN
    06/15/03 FargoDome: Fargo, ND
    06/16/03 Xcel Energy Center: St. Paul, MN
    09/09/05 Fort William Gardens: Thunder Bay, ON
    06/26/06 Xcel Energy Center: St. Paul, MN
    06/27/06 Xcel Energy Center: St. Paul, MN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley: East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley: East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    09/17/11 MTS Centre: Winnipeg, MB
    10/19/14 Xcel Energy Center: St. Paul, MN
    04/20/16 PNC Arena: Raleigh, NC (CANCELLED)
    04/21/16 Colonial Life Arena: Columbia, SC
    08/22/16 Wrigley Field: Chicago, IL
    08/10/18 Safeco Field: Seattle, WA 
    08/13/18 Grizzly Stadium: Missoula, MT
    04/09/20 Pepsi Center: Denver, CO (CANCELLED)
    09/22/22 Ball Arena: Denver, CO 
    08/31/23 Xcel Energy Center: St. Paul, MN
    09/02/23 Xcel Energy Center: St. Paul, MN
    09/18/23 Moody Center: Austin, TX
    09/19/23 Moody Center: Austin, TX
    05/21/24 Kia Forum: Los Angeles, CA
    05/22/24 Kia Forum: Los Angeles, CA
    09/17/24 Fenway Park: Boston, MA
  • Any updates on this? If you buy tickets through the 10 club lottery and ticketmaster process, do you need the major-league baseball app?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    smhondl said:
    I spent way too long on the phone today with the Red Sox ticket office (ultimately said they can't help and referred me to Ticketmaster), and Ticketmaster support... Ticketmaster said that as long as you have it in your wallet it will work... even if that wallet ticket came from Ticketmaster and not the ballpark app... but do we really trust Ticketmaster?
    No lol
  • I want to transfer my tickets to my friend but the transfer option is unavailable in TM and my tix are not showing up in Ballpark - which is where I believe they can be transferred. However with the 10 day lockout, they need to be there within 3 days. TM said contact Ballpark. Ballpark said contact Fenway Park “🦗”
    anyone figured out a way to transfer without having to give someone my phone? (assuming the tix magically appear - which I am definitely not)
    tia 
  • I think we'll know more after tomorrow. My understanding is once they are in the ballpark app, you can transfer them to anyone you want. But it's not entirely clear right now.  
  • My Fenway tickets show on the Ticketmaster app when I go into My Events. However, when I click on "View Barcode", it totally kicks me out of the app. WTF?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,145
    edited September 4
    Why do we think tickets will be transferable once they migrate over? Is there an indication somewhere of that? (Rooting of course for this to be true.)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • My Fenway tickets show on the Ticketmaster app when I go into My Events. However, when I click on "View Barcode", it totally kicks me out of the app. WTF?
    Can u move to wallet?
  • JimmyV said:
    Why do we think tickets will be transferable once they migrate over? Is there an indication somewhere of that? (Rooting of course for this to be true.)
    I thought there was a carve out to the ban for Fenway. Or maybe I was confused by the name Fan to Fan Ticket Transfer, I mean c’mon? 
  • I think we'll know more after tomorrow. My understanding is once they are in the ballpark app, you can transfer them to anyone you want. But it's not entirely clear right now.  
    🤞
    wondering if both Fenway shows will be added tomorrow …?
    Can u move to wallet?
    Unfortunately, no. So frustrating. 😤
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    JimmyV said:
    Probably from this section

• Yeah I tried moving to wallet and nothing in TM wallet.
  • I see tix in my Ticketmaster account but no barcodes and it won’t transfer to wallet.
  • Has anybody seen their tix show up in the Ballpark app?
  • mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 192
    Barcodes will show up 48 hrs before the show. My tickets still aren’t showing in the app 
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    edited September 6
    Another thread said they would show up in MLB app a week before the show

edit*  as long as you used the same email
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,344
    Once they're in the MLB app, will we be able to transfer them to someone?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    Ryan_WFC said:
    Once they're in the MLB app, will we be able to transfer them to someone?
    That is the million dollar question 
  • dunewalldunewall Posts: 75
    Just one more thing to deal with...Someone else said tomorrow is the day they should transfer over (not holding my breath)

Cleveland 03', Cincinnati 03' (Flooded), Cincinnati 06', Cincinnati 14', Chicago N2 23', Indy 23' (Cancelled), Vegas N2 24', Seattle N1 24', Indy 24', Chicago N2 24'
  • Can someone help me with the ballpark app? I set it up with my email address, but I forgot that I used a different email address when I bought the tickets originally through the Ten Club/TM process. How do I modify the email address in the ballpark app to the one that I used when tix were bought? Thx in advance.
  • On iPhone - in the app, tap tickets at the bottom, tap verify email. The next screen gives you an option to add another email address. 
  • Yeah I did that and hit refresh and nothing still for tix. Thank u though.
  • We need a an app to manage all of these apps
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Anyone have their 10c tix in the MLB app yet for Fenway? Was hoping they'd finally be there now.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 192
    Not yet 
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    On iPhone - in the app, tap tickets at the bottom, tap verify email. The next screen gives you an option to add another email address. 
    I have my email verified on the MLB app, still no tickets. I have both shows added to wallet but not 100% sure they will work when i arrive at the show. Very frustrating 
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Still no tickets 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Wait so we can add multiple email addresses for the app?