** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,444
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    i saw a truck drive past my house a few minutes ago flying a trump flag and one of those don't tread on me flags.

has anybody here gotten tread upon this week?

i am trying to understand why these people feel so oppressed.
    There’s a couple of houses in my neighborhood that fly that flag! It’s a stupid flag just like all of those flags. 
    Flags trigger sensitive liberals. So do big trucks. Neighborhoods should be a safe space. 

Would you approve of tampons in all port-o-potty’s?
    I approve anything that can make folks express themselves and feel comfortable in what they believe and I want all humans to enjoy the freedoms I do and have the rights that most of us here enjoy! And who’s coming to get their guns? Talk about paranoid 
    Outside of abortions on demand, what freedoms do the Democrats propose?

Have you looked into taxes on “Unrealized Value”? Let’s say you bought a piece of property for 200k 20 years ago. Kamala wants the IRS to determine a current value, maybe they think it’s $5 million today, Even though you’re not selling the property Kamala wants to collect taxes on that $4.8 million in unrealized gain. What if you can’t pay? You either have to sell it to pay or the government will seize the property. That’s your freedom party!!!!
    Are you drunk 😂😂😂 lay off the bourbon in the afternoon sun! You’ve spewing that KH has no policies in place and today she’s making me sell my house or she’s taking my house 😂 
    Well you think Trump is deporting you….
    I hold a USA passport I’m not worried about him deporting me I’m worried about the folks that are here contributing to our economy that should have a path to residency just like when Regan passed the amnesty bill! And Republicans & Democrats had a border bill ready please tell us who killed it? I’m all ears 
    The bill only closed the border if the daily average reached 5000 a day! 5000 X 365 = 1,825,000 a year!
    It added money for technology and staff to just process more immigrants. How does that solve the crisis? It was bi-partisan because it was loaded with extra nonsense.

Trump didn’t need a border bill to secure the border. Biden doesn’t need a bill, Kamala, as Border Czar, doesn’t need a bill. They can close it with an executive order. They chose to let 10 million + in. They chose to do nothing, that’s why the American people have no confidence in Democrats on the border.

😂 by next week you’ll be saying 20 million crossed over 😂 do you walk across the street when you see an immigrant walking on the same side as you? Or do you refuse your plate of food at the restaurant when the server is an immigrant? 
    No, just have to open my wallet to pay for them. And potentially have to pay more taxes when the party of taxes raises taxes again to pay for more. 
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    i saw a truck drive past my house a few minutes ago flying a trump flag and one of those don't tread on me flags.

There’s a couple of houses in my neighborhood that fly that flag! It’s a stupid flag just like all of those flags. 
    Flags trigger sensitive liberals. So do big trucks. Neighborhoods should be a safe space. 

I approve anything that can make folks express themselves and feel comfortable in what they believe and I want all humans to enjoy the freedoms I do and have the rights that most of us here enjoy! And who’s coming to get their guns? Talk about paranoid 

Have you looked into taxes on “Unrealized Value”? Let’s say you bought a piece of property for 200k 20 years ago. Kamala wants the IRS to determine a current value, maybe they think it’s $5 million today, Even though you’re not selling the property Kamala wants to collect taxes on that $4.8 million in unrealized gain. What if you can’t pay? You either have to sell it to pay or the government will seize the property. That’s your freedom party!!!!
    Are you drunk 😂😂😂 lay off the bourbon in the afternoon sun! You’ve spewing that KH has no policies in place and today she’s making me sell my house or she’s taking my house 😂 
    I hold a USA passport I’m not worried about him deporting me I’m worried about the folks that are here contributing to our economy that should have a path to residency just like when Regan passed the amnesty bill! And Republicans & Democrats had a border bill ready please tell us who killed it? I’m all ears 
    The bill only closed the border if the daily average reached 5000 a day! 5000 X 365 = 1,825,000 a year!
    It added money for technology and staff to just process more immigrants. How does that solve the crisis? It was bi-partisan because it was loaded with extra nonsense.

Trump didn’t need a border bill to secure the border. Biden doesn’t need a bill, Kamala, as Border Czar, doesn’t need a bill. They can close it with an executive order. They chose to let 10 million + in. They chose to do nothing, that’s why the American people have no confidence in Democrats on the border.

😂 by next week you’ll be saying 20 million crossed over 😂 do you walk across the street when you see an immigrant walking on the same side as you? Or do you refuse your plate of food at the restaurant when the server is an immigrant? 
    No, just have to open my wallet to pay for them. And potentially have to pay more taxes when the party of taxes raises taxes again to pay for more. 
    So on your taxes it states that you pay more because immigrants are serving you food or cutting your lawns or cleaning your house or washing that luxury car you drive 😂 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

So on your taxes it states that you pay more because immigrants are serving you food or cutting your lawns or cleaning your house or washing that luxury car you drive 😂 
    No, your heroes…..irresponsible politicians decide where to use and when to raise. 

Who’s paying for all the $400/night luxury hotels stays for illegals in NYC?
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,551
    teskeinc said:
    Oh, It’s only for people whose net worth is $100m or more. 

#1 They also said the 80,000 new IRS agents were only going to audit those making $400k or more but that wasn’t true

#2 Regardless of the net worth, is that something that you would approve of? Should Vedder get a 10 million tax bill because his property value increased? Even if he’s not selling? How is that right? (By the way there are less than 10,000 people worth 100 million in the US) you think they really are making policies for them?
    Personally, I don’t think it’s gonna get enacted anyway. 

But yes. If you have over $100 million, you can afford some extra taxes nbd still live SUPER INCREDIBLY well.

but you need to be forthright. It’s not about the plan, it’s about the government being involved in your life at all. It’s not about who pays what, it’s about paying the government at all. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,569
    May be a doodle of one or more people and text
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    May be a doodle of one or more people and text
    Break is over! Yay!
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

either you're intentionally lying or you've been duped again. 9.52 million encounters. ENCOUNTERS. Estimates of those that actually get into the country illegally is a fraction of that number. 
    A fraction? 😂😂😂🐑 99/100?
    turn off fox news and do some actual research. calling others sheep. so rich. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

No, your heroes…..irresponsible politicians decide where to use and when to raise. 

Who’s paying for all the $400/night luxury hotels stays for illegals in NYC?
    You said you pay more taxes because of the immigrants here that’s all I asked you to show me where in your taxes does it stipulate that your paying more for them and then you go off on a tangent about the luxury hotels ok let me go I have to go eat at my local restaurant that serve some outstanding tacos so I can happily tip my server 20% they are worth it! The white kids just don’t want to do the immigrants jobs 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,612
    It’s like it’s a disingenuous point or something. 
    AND its intended to target those who would secure low interest loans on those assets as collateral YET whine about this propsal.

think its something about cake, eating it too and going back for fourths.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    teskeinc said:

#1 They also said the 80,000 new IRS agents were only going to audit those making $400k or more but that wasn’t true

#2 Regardless of the net worth, is that something that you would approve of? Should Vedder get a 10 million tax bill because his property value increased? Even if he’s not selling? How is that right? (By the way there are less than 10,000 people worth 100 million in the US) you think they really are making policies for them?

But yes. If you have over $100 million, you can afford some extra taxes nbd still live SUPER INCREDIBLY well.

but you need to be forthright. It’s not about the plan, it’s about the government being involved in your life at all. It’s not about who pays what, it’s about paying the government at all. 
    Yeah I'm not sure how that passes the house 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

right. he needed a once a century global health crisis.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,017
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

show me a single democrat wanting abortions on demand. this is just a stupid talking point from fox news.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Genius move by Republicans though. The DNC convention was out of the news cycle before any attendees boarded a plane Friday.

Do those 6% of voters just not vote? Do they go with who their candidate endorsed? Hoping RFK plays a role in a Trump cabinet? Do Democrats think they will come back to vote Kamala after she blew him off and was shit on by the party? 

Some of those swing states were decided by razor thin margins in 2020. If Trump wins close, this potentially was the deciding factor. 

Massive mistake by Dems to not reach out to RFK Jr.
    Dems don’t need cray-cray in their party nor that kind of weird.
    They need votes. I don’t know much about him, I did hear a short interview about the food industry. If you can get past his voice he actually is very knowledgeable about what is wrong and the corruption in the governing bodies of our food.

Anyone who has spent time in Europe, you know the difference of how you feel after you eat compared to the US. 

Both parties need a guy like that to go after the poison of processed foods and all the additives that are only approved in the US that literally poisons us and our kids.
    rfk junior will not have the desired effect for trump. just watch.
    Where do his voters go? 
    They’ll vote for the party they voted in the last election (which was probably Trump anyway), or they’ll stay home. This won’t be as big of a swing as you think. 
    its telling that maga believes that rfk jr will be trump's ace in the hole.

this is ignoring the reality that trump is really unpopular. as is rfk jr. neither of them can win a popular vote in the swing states, and they will not do it together.

2 shitty candidates endorsing each other does not make one candidate better. it makes them both more shitty.
    If neither of them can win the popular vote in a swing state it wouldn’t be considered a swing state!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

i could post this meme after about 70% of your posts. all you do is make baseless, exaggerated claims about democrats that you have taken right from fox news. a 5 year old could regurgitate things they hear on tv.

edited August 26
    https://www.threads.net/@annemurata/post/C_HIXWrS8bE/?xmt=AQGzVLC_265w_Zq0xA6-YD4l42snoNxE0E0JR4yKHJB8wg
    Beyoncé is in board it’s just a matter of time till TS gets on the blue train! 
    Post edited by josevolution on

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,111
    edited August 26
    teskeinc said:

Every time I start getting close to my first Democrat vote for President they're like "ok we wanna add 4 Supreme Court Justices, tax unrealized capital gains, and use taxpayer money to pay off student loan debt" and I immediately go into convulsions 
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

Every time I start getting close to my first Democrat vote for President they're like "ok we wanna add 4 Supreme Court Justices, tax unrealized capital gains, and use taxpayer money to pay off student loan debt" and I immediately go into convulsions 

13 scotus justices would equal the number of districts in the system though..

mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

13 scotus justices would equal the number of districts in the system though..
    exactly. this should be the way.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

They aren't taxing Unrealized gains... Christ 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

TBH, I don’t think you’re actually that close.  
    Look, any election that involves Donald Trump as a candidate ultimately becomes a referendum on the character of the candidates. If you can look past the behavior and character qualities of Trump, then there wasn’t ever really a question of choice. 

And that’s fine. Everyone has a choice. Ultimately it says more about the character of the voter than the candidate. 
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

They aren't taxing Unrealized gains... Christ 
    What are they proposing? Or what's the proper term?
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

Maybe not close enough for you but you're talking to a right of center conservatarian who's just dying for a steady-handed moderate from wherever
    Look, any election that involves Donald Trump as a candidate ultimately becomes a referendum on the character of the candidates. If you can look past the behavior and character qualities of Trump, then there wasn’t ever really a question of choice. 

And that’s fine. Everyone has a choice. Ultimately it says more about the character of the voter than the candidate. 
    If the voter doesn't respect the perspective of the person passing judgment it's just a fart in the wind
    edited August 26
    Democrat politics is at worst center left. They make some concessions to pull in the far left vote, but they are basic as fuck. Extra Justices have been shot down by Biden. Unrealized gains doesn’t have much traction because despite Telekinesis insistence, communism isn’t a real thing in America and democrats like capitalism because like most people they like making money and benefit from people making money. You’re better off voting D this year. It’s closer to the center than you think. 
    Democrat politics is at worst center left. They make some concessions to pull in the far left vote, but they are basic as fuck. Extra Justices have been shot down by Biden. Unrealized gains doesn’t have much traction because despite Telekinesis insistence, communism isn’t a real thing in America and democrats like capitalism because like most people they like making money and benefit from people making money. You’re better off voting D this year. It’s closer to the center than you think. 
    She said multiple times during the 2020 primary she was open to expanding the court and I haven't heard anything new to the contrary.

Whatever we want to call this I don't like it.
    https://www.axios.com/2024/08/23/kamala-harris-unrealized-capital-gains-tax

By omission I assume we can mutually acknowledge this administration's unconstitutional efforts to use taxpayer money to pay off student loans which is obscene.

If we're saying "oh but none of these terrible ideas will actually pass" we're firmly in Trump territory where I have to assess which counterbalances will keep each candidate's worst impulses in check. Good times.
    edited August 26
    I’d rather them push for free college for all, or find a way to cap costs of college at private universities, but for the most part I don’t care about them relieving student debt. 

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
    I’m just saying after 8 years, if you are still on the fence about Trump vs any Dem, you aren’t really on the fence. He is now a known quantity in terms of lack of moral character, lack of integrity, and lack of intelligence. If you weight one candidate against the other and still feel like it’s a toss up I don’t know what to tell you. 

I know I know orange man bad. Sometimes it’s really that fucking simple. 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

If the border is “closed”, that means illegals are being deported and expelled, correct? 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    teskeinc said:

Maybe not close enough for you but you're talking to a right of center conservatarian who's just dying for a steady-handed moderate from wherever
    Biden’s from Delaware and Obama’s from Chicago.