** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,551
    https://www.threads.net/@bill_stpete/post/C_F8sUuOT6F/?xmt=AQGzQ-ApsppCEQRRPIoNKSGA651zZx_x3oYakm33BPT2Zw
    she didn’t sing at the DNC this past week but her message is loud & clear and she has a big following so this is major win for this ticket! 
    Unlike Taylor Swift, I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Gaga fans are already onboard. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,612
    https://www.threads.net/@bill_stpete/post/C_F8sUuOT6F/?xmt=AQGzQ-ApsppCEQRRPIoNKSGA651zZx_x3oYakm33BPT2Zw
    she didn’t sing at the DNC this past week but her message is loud & clear and she has a big following so this is major win for this ticket! 
    Unlike Taylor Swift, I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Gaga fans are already onboard. 

not unlike.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    I guess TS is afraid of the pushback from the mom’s out there that would be ok if trumpollini just groped their daughters! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,017
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Genius move by Republicans though. The DNC convention was out of the news cycle before any attendees boarded a plane Friday.

Do those 6% of voters just not vote? Do they go with who their candidate endorsed? Hoping RFK plays a role in a Trump cabinet? Do Democrats think they will come back to vote Kamala after she blew him off and was shit on by the party? 

Some of those swing states were decided by razor thin margins in 2020. If Trump wins close, this potentially was the deciding factor. 

Massive mistake by Dems to not reach out to RFK Jr.
    Dems don’t need cray-cray in their party nor that kind of weird.
    They need votes. I don’t know much about him, I did hear a short interview about the food industry. If you can get past his voice he actually is very knowledgeable about what is wrong and the corruption in the governing bodies of our food.

Anyone who has spent time in Europe, you know the difference of how you feel after you eat compared to the US. 

Both parties need a guy like that to go after the poison of processed foods and all the additives that are only approved in the US that literally poisons us and our kids.
    rfk junior will not have the desired effect for trump. just watch.
    Where do his voters go? 
    They’ll vote for the party they voted in the last election (which was probably Trump anyway), or they’ll stay home. This won’t be as big of a swing as you think. 
    its telling that maga believes that rfk jr will be trump's ace in the hole.

this is ignoring the reality that trump is really unpopular. as is rfk jr. neither of them can win a popular vote in the swing states, and they will not do it together.

2 shitty candidates endorsing each other does not make one candidate better. it makes them both more shitty.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,017
    i saw a truck drive past my house a few minutes ago flying a trump flag and one of those don't tread on me flags.

has anybody here gotten tread upon this week?

i am trying to understand why these people feel so oppressed.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,239
    https://www.reddit.com/r/KamalaHarris/s/vLumsdTW6o

I wonder who scripted this for her?
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    RiotZact said:

That's the prosecutor speaking.  Clearly she's an exceptionally intelligent human  being.  I don't think anyone should underestimate her.  
    i saw a truck drive past my house a few minutes ago flying a trump flag and one of those don't tread on me flags.

There’s a couple of houses in my neighborhood that fly that flag! It’s a stupid flag just like all of those flags. 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

Because you can get free tampons at school now. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,239
    RiotZact said:

That's the prosecutor speaking.  Clearly she's an exceptionally intelligent human  being.  I don't think anyone should underestimate her.  
    Oh no they absolutely should. I really hope Donny boy believes all the nonsense he spews about her unscripted speaking skills. He’ll be nice and caught off-guard. 
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,444

There’s a couple of houses in my neighborhood that fly that flag! It’s a stupid flag just like all of those flags. 
    Flags trigger sensitive liberals. So do big trucks. Neighborhoods should be a safe space. 

Would you approve of tampons in all port-o-potty’s?
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    Genius move by Republicans though. The DNC convention was out of the news cycle before any attendees boarded a plane Friday.

Do those 6% of voters just not vote? Do they go with who their candidate endorsed? Hoping RFK plays a role in a Trump cabinet? Do Democrats think they will come back to vote Kamala after she blew him off and was shit on by the party? 

Some of those swing states were decided by razor thin margins in 2020. If Trump wins close, this potentially was the deciding factor. 

They need votes. I don’t know much about him, I did hear a short interview about the food industry. If you can get past his voice he actually is very knowledgeable about what is wrong and the corruption in the governing bodies of our food.

Anyone who has spent time in Europe, you know the difference of how you feel after you eat compared to the US. 

Both parties need a guy like that to go after the poison of processed foods and all the additives that are only approved in the US that literally poisons us and our kids.
    Where do his voters go? 
    They’ll vote for the party they voted in the last election (which was probably Trump anyway), or they’ll stay home. This won’t be as big of a swing as you think. 

this is ignoring the reality that trump is really unpopular. as is rfk jr. neither of them can win a popular vote in the swing states, and they will not do it together.

2 shitty candidates endorsing each other does not make one candidate better. it makes them both more shitty.
    If neither of them can win the popular vote in a swing state it wouldn’t be considered a swing state!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:

Flags trigger sensitive liberals. So do big trucks. Neighborhoods should be a safe space. 

I approve anything that can make folks express themselves and feel comfortable in what they believe and I want all humans to enjoy the freedoms I do and have the rights that most of us here enjoy! And who’s coming to get their guns? Talk about paranoid 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Where do his voters go? 

If neither of them can win the popular vote in a swing state it wouldn’t be considered a swing state!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wha wha whaa 
    teskeinc said:

I approve anything that can make folks express themselves and feel comfortable in what they believe and I want all humans to enjoy the freedoms I do and have the rights that most of us here enjoy! And who’s coming to get their guns? Talk about paranoid 
    Outside of abortions on demand, what freedoms do the Democrats propose?

Have you looked into taxes on “Unrealized Value”? Let’s say you bought a piece of property for 200k 20 years ago. Kamala wants the IRS to determine a current value, maybe they think it’s $5 million today, Even though you’re not selling the property Kamala wants to collect taxes on that $4.8 million in unrealized gain. What if you can’t pay? You either have to sell it to pay or the government will seize the property. That’s your freedom party!!!!
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Have you looked into taxes on “Unrealized Value”? Let’s say you bought a piece of property for 200k 20 years ago. Kamala wants the IRS to determine a current value, maybe they think it’s $5 million today, Even though you’re not selling the property Kamala wants to collect taxes on that $4.8 million in unrealized gain. What if you can’t pay? You either have to sell it to pay or the government will seize the property. That’s your freedom party!!!!
    Are you drunk 😂😂😂 lay off the bourbon in the afternoon sun! You’ve spewing that KH has no policies in place and today she’s making me sell my house or she’s taking my house 😂 
    If the government said my house was worth a million dollars today I’d sell it pay the taxes and move the fuck out back to Chile where I could by a nice small house in a fishing village I’ve visited for the last 20 years and live a beautiful life! I bought my house 31 years ago for $160k today it’s worth about $650k 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Are you drunk 😂😂😂 lay off the bourbon in the afternoon sun! You’ve spewing that KH has no policies in place and today she’s making me sell my house or she’s taking my house 😂 
    Well you think Trump is deporting you….
    2020 Phoenix, SD

The people who’s property value increased by 2,400% are totally fucked. 
    Oh, It’s only for people whose net worth is $100m or more. 

Oh, and it’s if they don’t already pay 25% tax rate. 
    Oh, and it’s only for people in that bracket who have 80% of their wealth in tradable assets. Property isn’t a tradable asset so your example makes no sense.
    It’s like it’s a disingenuous point or something. 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

I hold a USA passport I’m not worried about him deporting me I’m worried about the folks that are here contributing to our economy that should have a path to residency just like when Regan passed the amnesty bill! And Republicans & Democrats had a border bill ready please tell us who killed it? I’m all ears 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    magat owned again. Big freaking surprise. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited August 25
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

I hold a USA passport I’m not worried about him deporting me I’m worried about the folks that are here contributing to our economy that should have a path to residency just like when Regan passed the amnesty bill! And Republicans & Democrats had a border bill ready please tell us who killed it? I’m all ears 
    The bill only closed the border if the daily average reached 5000 a day! 5000 X 365 = 1,825,000 a year!
    It added money for technology and staff to just process more immigrants. How does that solve the crisis? It was bi-partisan because it was loaded with extra nonsense.

Trump didn’t need a border bill to secure the border. Biden doesn’t need a bill, Kamala, as Border Czar, doesn’t need a bill. They can close it with an executive order. They chose to let 10 million + in. They chose to do nothing, that’s why the American people have no confidence in Democrats on the border.

2020 Phoenix, SD

edited August 25
    Oh, It’s only for people whose net worth is $100m or more. 

#1 They also said the 80,000 new IRS agents were only going to audit those making $400k or more but that wasn’t true

#2 Regardless of the net worth, is that something that you would approve of? Should Vedder get a 10 million tax bill because his property value increased? Even if he’s not selling? How is that right? (By the way there are less than 10,000 people worth 100 million in the US) you think they really are making policies for them?
    Post edited by teskeinc on
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

The bill only closed the border if the daily average reached 5000 a day! 5000 X 365 = 1,825,000 a year!
    It added money for technology and staff to just process more immigrants. How does that solve the crisis? It was bi-partisan because it was loaded with extra nonsense.

Trump didn’t need a border bill to secure the border. Biden doesn’t need a bill, Kamala, as Border Czar, doesn’t need a bill. They can close it with an executive order. They chose to let 10 million + in. They chose to do nothing, that’s why the American people have no confidence in Democrats on the border.

either you're intentionally lying or you've been duped again. 9.52 million encounters. ENCOUNTERS. Estimates of those that actually get into the country illegally is a fraction of that number. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

😂 by next week you’ll be saying 20 million crossed over 😂 do you walk across the street when you see an immigrant walking on the same side as you? Or do you refuse your plate of food at the restaurant when the server is an immigrant? 
    edited August 25
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

either you're intentionally lying or you've been duped again. 9.52 million encounters. ENCOUNTERS. Estimates of those that actually get into the country illegally is a fraction of that number. 
    A fraction? 😂😂😂🐑 99/100?
    Post edited by teskeinc on
    2020 Phoenix, SD