Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,239
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 144
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    tbergs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Arizona just announced that it could take 10-13 days to tabulate all votes… Taiwan just held their election. They require photo ID and use paper ballots. They hand-count the votes of each station one by one, in public view. There are no mail ballots. It’s all done in 6 hours.

https://x.com/i/status/1849118066585579722

Something is wrong with our ballot counting. Wonder what it could be? Wonder why Harris is against voter ID?
    So America first and take America back, but also we should be more like Taiwan? Do you even know anything about how Taiwan is governed and what freedoms/rights/laws they have in place? Nice out of context talking point regurgitation though. How stupid. 
    Taiwan is just a reference point. Look how Florida does it. They had huge problems with ballot counting in the past. They addressed it and have results the night of the election. AZ on the other hand was plagued with problems in 2020 and 2022. Most Americans want vote tabulation to be trusted and fair. We don't have that now: ie PA, GA, MI, AZ.

Mail in ballots and absentee ballots are the biggest sources of fraud. Harris wants more of it.
    Do you live in PA? Take a guess as to which party is preventing them from counting early votes prior to election day here.

The people creating the problem....are, shockingly, the ones exploiting it to create chaos and sow doubt about the results....which gives your boy an avenue to lie about the election being stolen from him again. 

Pennsylvania is one of seven states that does not allow election workers to begin processing absentee or mail ballots until 7 a.m. Election Day. This means workers across the commonwealth must deal with these ballots at the same time the polls are open, functionally running two elections at once, which can cause delays in unofficial results being available.

https://www.goerie.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/23/pa-election-mail-ballot-counting-rules/75788179007/
    Take a guess why they want to wait until election day.
    You are not making any sense. You are specifically citing Florida here. Do you realize they count early ballots and vbm prior to election day? That is literally the reason why we know their results earlier than states like PA. 

"LOOK HOW FLORIDA DOES IT." 

Make it make sense man. Come on. 
    I responded to your bolded post about PA.  I certainly know the differences between PA and FL, although I don't know what type of controls FL has in place to keep the mail-in ballot results undisclosed until election day.  Philly and the Philly suburbs can't be trusted to keep the mail-in ballot results unknown until election day. That is why they do it that way.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,721
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    tbergs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Arizona just announced that it could take 10-13 days to tabulate all votes… Taiwan just held their election. They require photo ID and use paper ballots. They hand-count the votes of each station one by one, in public view. There are no mail ballots. It’s all done in 6 hours.

Something is wrong with our ballot counting. Wonder what it could be? Wonder why Harris is against voter ID?
    So America first and take America back, but also we should be more like Taiwan? Do you even know anything about how Taiwan is governed and what freedoms/rights/laws they have in place? Nice out of context talking point regurgitation though. How stupid. 
    Taiwan is just a reference point. Look how Florida does it. They had huge problems with ballot counting in the past. They addressed it and have results the night of the election. AZ on the other hand was plagued with problems in 2020 and 2022. Most Americans want vote tabulation to be trusted and fair. We don't have that now: ie PA, GA, MI, AZ.

Mail in ballots and absentee ballots are the biggest sources of fraud. Harris wants more of it.
    Do you live in PA? Take a guess as to which party is preventing them from counting early votes prior to election day here.

The people creating the problem....are, shockingly, the ones exploiting it to create chaos and sow doubt about the results....which gives your boy an avenue to lie about the election being stolen from him again. 

Pennsylvania is one of seven states that does not allow election workers to begin processing absentee or mail ballots until 7 a.m. Election Day. This means workers across the commonwealth must deal with these ballots at the same time the polls are open, functionally running two elections at once, which can cause delays in unofficial results being available.

https://www.goerie.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/23/pa-election-mail-ballot-counting-rules/75788179007/
    Take a guess why they want to wait until election day.
    You are not making any sense. You are specifically citing Florida here. Do you realize they count early ballots and vbm prior to election day? That is literally the reason why we know their results earlier than states like PA. 

"LOOK HOW FLORIDA DOES IT." 

Make it make sense man. Come on. 
    I responded to your bolded post about PA.  I certainly know the differences between PA and FL, although I don't know what type of controls FL has in place to keep the mail-in ballot results undisclosed until election day.  Philly and the Philly suburbs can't be trusted to keep the mail-in ballot results unknown until election day. That is why they do it that way.
    This is complete bullshit. I'm sorry man. lol

Batshit crazy. 
    www.myspace.com
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All part of Rigged Election 2.0. We see it starting even with our board members in here.
    www.myspace.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,798
    Philly NJ said:
    tbergs said:
    Philly NJ said:

What studies are you looking at related to this fraud? It seems like you are just making shit up that you've seen on the internet.
    Well, even Repbubs said that the 2020 election was the most secure.(I forgot the guys name who was the head of election Security, but he wasn't the only one)

Also, didn't the courts agree that 2020 was Safe and secure election?

Please Stop drinking the Trump Juice=HA
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,487
    This is severe election disinformation spread by PhillyNJ - just wrong and purposely spread to sow confusion and mistrust. Pure fascism.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,239
    cutz said:
    Philly NJ said:
    tbergs said:
    Philly NJ said:

What studies are you looking at related to this fraud? It seems like you are just making shit up that you've seen on the internet.
    Well, even Repbubs said that the 2020 election was the most secure.(I forgot the guys name who was the head of election Security, but he wasn't the only one)

Also, didn't the courts agree that 2020 was Safe and secure election?

Please Stop drinking the Trump Juice=HA

His name was Christopher Krebs, a "widely respected member of [trump's] administration". He was fired by trump shortly after confirming the authenticity of the results. 

Weird, I know. 

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-fires-christopher-krebs-dhs-5e63923e0c11c9155eb5af2362d78548

Trump fires agency head who vouched for 2020 vote security

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump fired the nation’s top election security official, a widely respected member of his administration who had dared to refute the president’s unsubstantiated claims of electoral fraud and vouch for the integrity of the vote.

While abrupt, the dismissal Tuesday of Christopher Krebs, the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, was not a surprise. Since his loss, Trump has been ridding his administration of officials seen as insufficiently loyal and has been denouncing the conduct of an election that led to an embarrassing defeat to Democrat Joe Biden.

That made Krebs a prime target. He had used the imprimatur of Trump’s own Department of Homeland Security, where his agency was based, to issue a stream of statements and tweets over the past week attesting to the proper conduct of the election and denouncing the falsehoods spread by the Republican president and his supporters — without mentioning Trump by name.

PA mail-in ballots cannot be counted before Election Day because that's the law per Act 77, passed in 2019. PA Republicans have held up the bill to allow advance counting of the ballots, in the PA Senate, which they control 28-22. They have demanded that voters provide ID every election, a law that was already overturned by PA Supreme Court about 10 years ago. They have also held up a PA Constitution amendment to remove the statute of limitations on clergy abuse claims, also wanting to put in the ID requirement. So PA Republicans are essentially running interference for clergy sexual abusers, which is probably something they are doing on purpose IMO. Anyway, back on topic, voters do have to present ID the first time they vote at a precinct. And they have to provide a state ID number in order to vote by mail. They also have to provide their name, address & DOB to vote in person (How do I know? I'm an election worker in Delco).

The voter ID law was overturned due to the plaintiff, a woman from North Philly in her 80s who was born in the Deep South in the early 20th century and could not obtain her birth certificate, and never had a picture ID her whole life. Voter ID laws are typically used for voter suppression. The Speaker of the PA House at the time said that the voter ID law "would deliver Pennsylvania for Mitt Romney."

I remember two cases of voter fraud from the 2020 election. Both were Republicans attempting to vote twice, using their dead mothers. I haven't heard any other cases from that election, but I may have missed something. Either way, nothing even close to being enough to change the results. Although a couple state house elections came down to a couple dozen votes in 2022 and Democrats won control 102-101.

The idea that certain counties "cannot be trusted" to not "leak results early" is preposterous and blatant disinformation.

Mods, please do not allow election disinformation to be posted on this website.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    PA mail-in ballots cannot be counted before Election Day because that's the law per Act 77, passed in 2019. PA Republicans have held up the bill to allow advance counting of the ballots, in the PA Senate, which they control 28-22. They have demanded that voters provide ID every election, a law that was already overturned by PA Supreme Court about 10 years ago. They have also held up a PA Constitution amendment to remove the statute of limitations on clergy abuse claims, also wanting to put in the ID requirement. So PA Republicans are essentially running interference for clergy sexual abusers, which is probably something they are doing on purpose IMO. Anyway, back on topic, voters do have to present ID the first time they vote at a precinct. And they have to provide a state ID number in order to vote by mail. They also have to provide their name, address & DOB to vote in person (How do I know? I'm an election worker in Delco).

The voter ID law was overturned due to the plaintiff, a woman from North Philly in her 80s who was born in the Deep South in the early 20th century and could not obtain her birth certificate, and never had a picture ID her whole life. Voter ID laws are typically used for voter suppression. The Speaker of the PA House at the time said that the voter ID law "would deliver Pennsylvania for Mitt Romney."

I remember two cases of voter fraud from the 2020 election. Both were Republicans attempting to vote twice, using their dead mothers. I haven't heard any other cases from that election, but I may have missed something. Either way, nothing even close to being enough to change the results. Although a couple state house elections came down to a couple dozen votes in 2022 and Democrats won control 102-101.

The idea that certain counties "cannot be trusted" to not "leak results early" is preposterous and blatant disinformation.

www.myspace.com

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,645

Particularly since I had my tongue and cheek comment of, “vote early, vote often” removed without comment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,973
    Get_Right said:
    I just hope it's called on election night. none of this bush/gore BS
    Agree on that. In 2024 there is no reason that the results should not be quantified. Unless the hackers get in :angry:
    There’s plenty of logistical and legal reasons as to why the count will take more than a few hours. 

I am just baffled that in this day and age there is not a more advanced way of submitting and counting votes. I know there is still a portion of our country that cannot afford cell phones, a computer or the internet. And there are citizens out of the country. But there has to be a better way in 2024. 
  • KatKat Posts: 4,850
    If you see election disinformation, please flag the post so we can go right to it. Thank you.

Fact-Checking Pennsylvania-Related Election Claims

We are committed to providing accurate, trustworthy information about election administration in Pennsylvania and to combatting damaging misinformation and disinformation about our elections. 

Does Pennsylvania have early voting?

The short answer

Pennsylvania does not have early voting the way many other states do. Instead, Pennsylvanians can vote by mail ballot in person at their county elections office or designated satellite office once ballots have been finalized and are available.

In Pennsylvania, registered voters can vote before Election Day only by completing and returning their mail-in ballot. Although voters can return their mail ballots up to and including Election Day, they must request their ballot on or before Oct. 29. Voters have three ways to request their mail-in ballot:

• by mail, or
    • in person at their county election office (or other officially designated satellite office). With this option, a voter can request, receive, complete, and return their mail ballot all in one visit.

See the full answer

Voting by mail is safe and secure, and no evidence exists of widespread mail voting fraud in Pennsylvania.

The short answer

Mail ballot fraud has been proven to be exceptionally rare. Claims of systemic voter fraud are devoid of any supporting evidence and have consistently been rejected by judges, government agencies, and election experts across the political spectrum.

See the full answer

Mail voting in Pennsylvania has multiple layers of security that involve registered voters having to provide appropriate ID before their mail ballot can be counted and that prevent any voter from casting more than one ballot in any given election.

Pennsylvanians have been voting by mail since the Civil War, and the process has a long history of being safe and secure.

Unsolicited voter registration applications are not being sent by the Pennsylvania Department of State or any county election office in Pennsylvania. Voters are not required to respond to any voter registration or mail ballot application. If a voter is uncertain about their registration status, they should go to vote.pa.gov/status. If they are uncertain about their mail ballot status, they should go to vote.pa.gov/mailballotstatus.

The short answer

Voter registration information is a public record. Political groups and other non-governmental organizations often use this information to send targeted mail to registered voters, especially during presidential election cycles. These mailers may include applications for voter registration or applications for mail-in ballots that contain pre-filled information such as a voter's name and address. You should make sure the pre-filled information is accurate; if it’s not, your voter record may need to be updated. You can check by going to vote.pa.gov/status.

See the full answer

Pennsylvania did NOT register hundreds of thousands of new voters without photo ID in the first three months of 2024. 

The short answer

The Help America Vote Verification (HAVV) data cited in a 2024 viral social media post does NOT represent the number of newly registered voters in Pennsylvania, and any claim to the contrary is false. 

That HAVV data represents the total number of transactions that Pennsylvania’s 67 counties sent for Social Security number (SSN) verification for multiple purposes, not only for voter registration. 

See the full answer

Pennsylvanians won’t always know the final results of all races on election night, and any changes in results that occur after election night are not evidence that an election is “rigged.”

The short answer

Hundreds of thousands – sometimes millions – of mail ballots are cast in every election, and current state law does not permit counties to begin opening these ballots until 7 a.m. on Election Day. That means county election officials cannot even remove the ballots from the envelopes and prepare them to be scanned until that time – on a day when those same officials are also running more than 9,000 polling places across the state.

Then, under the Election Code, counties may not even begin to record and publish mail ballot results until after the polls close at 8 p.m. Election Day.

See the full answer

Only U.S. citizens can register to vote through Pennsylvania’s automatic voter registration (AVR) process. Noncitizens may not legally register to vote in Pennsylvania and cannot register through the AVR process.

The short answer

To be eligible to register to vote in Pennsylvania, applicants must be: 

• a U.S. citizen for at least 30 days,  
    • a resident of Pennsylvania for at least 30 days, and  
    • at least 18 years old on or before the date of the next election. ​

When Pennsylvania residents go to Department of Transportation (PennDOT) centers to obtain a new or renewed state ID, only those residents who meet all three of the above criteria are presented with the automatic voter registration (AVR) screens. Individuals who do not provide proof of U.S. citizenship are not presented with the AVR screens and are therefore, never given the opportunity to apply to register to vote.

See the full answer

Poll watchers in Pennsylvania may not handle ballots at any time.

Poll workers are prohibited from engaging in partisan political activity on Election Day.

The short answer

The Pennsylvania Election Code clearly describes what poll watchers and authorized representatives can do; they are not allowed to handle ballots. Detailed information on what poll watchers can and cannot do is available via the Pennsylvania Department of State's guidance for poll watchers and authorized representatives.

See the full answer

Claims that there were “more votes than voters” in Pennsylvania in the 2020 general election are false.

The short answer

Official public documents from the Department of State show that 6,945,045 registered voters successfully cast a ballot in Pennsylvania’s November 2020 election and that a total of 6,915,283 votes were recorded as cast in the presidential election. These two data points clearly show that there were not “more votes than voters” in the 2020 general election.

See the full answer

It’s false that some voting systems used in some Pennsylvania counties cannot accurately read ballots where voters use Sharpie markers to fill in the ovals beside their selected candidates.

The short answer

All claims made since 2020 that Pennsylvania voters’ ballots marked with Sharpies were unable to be counted--as well as claims that election workers deliberately handed out Sharpies to voters in an effort to invalidate their ballots--were determined by the Department of State to be unfounded. 

See the full answer

Pennsylvania counties did not mail 240,000+ “unverified ballots” in the weeks leading up to the November 2022 election. 

The short answer

There were not 240,000+ mail ballots sent to “unverified” requesters for the November 2022 election. The vast majority of voters provide proper ID when they apply to vote by mail, and any mail-in or absentee ballot from a voter whose identification cannot be verified by the sixth day after the election is not counted.

See the full answer

It’s false that automatic voter registration means that Pennsylvania automatically registers Pennsylvania residents to vote without their consent and/or without verifying their eligibility.

The short answer

Commonwealth residents obtaining a new or renewed driver license or ID card who meet voter eligibility requirements are automatically taken through the voter registration application process at PennDOT driver and photo license centers unless they opt out of doing so.

Previously, eligible voters were required to take additional steps to opt in to the voter registration process

See the full answer

Falling down,...not staying down
    Posts are all flagged - thanks.

edited 9:03PM
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    I just hope it's called on election night. none of this bush/gore BS
    Agree on that. In 2024 there is no reason that the results should not be quantified. Unless the hackers get in :angry:
    There’s plenty of logistical and legal reasons as to why the count will take more than a few hours. 

I am just baffled that in this day and age there is not a more advanced way of submitting and counting votes. I know there is still a portion of our country that cannot afford cell phones, a computer or the internet. And there are citizens out of the country. But there has to be a better way in 2024. 
    As pointed out numerous times, there are laws in place preventing the counting of early votes/vbm, but it's the republicans, at least in PA (which was the deciding state last time and likely this time), that refuse to allow that law to be changed. 

So, yes, it is frustrating. It also seems like that it is part of their plan to sow doubt about the results and muddy up the waters. 
    www.myspace.com