** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    Teamsters President, “Dems Fucked us!” 😂😂😂

Yep, you and everyone else. Problem is Dems like it.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,857
    edited October 9
    I think O Brian is the teskeinc of the Teamsters. 

i’M iNdEpEnDeNt (NARRATOR: he spoke at the RNC) DeMs FuCkEd Us! 

Dudes, we know where you lie. Just be honest with yourself. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,747
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    thought the report being cited was going back 20 years?
    According to Washington Post, it's 40 years' worth of data or so. Fools figure, and figures fool. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    If the numbers look fake, that's because they are.
    Amazing how they grow so quickly. Went from 13K to 20K in the blink of an eye.
    Correction: 

13,099 Murderers - 15,811 Rapists - 425,431 Convicted Criminals.

Harris hates America and Americans.

You're kidding right? Those numbers were from decades of data.  I can't believe you're still living in lies. 

And murders were not even a category,  the overwhelming number were traffic violations. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Philly NJ said:
    benjs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    Correction: 

You are spreading bullshit and you know it.
    Trump’s outrageously false claim of 13,000 migrant murderers ‘on the loose’ - The Washington Post
    Sure, should we fact check the Washington Post....

I agree, the numbers can be misleading. Until I get other data, doesn't really change.  Certainly the Washington Post can't be trusted. Bottomline, Harris let in +20million illegals, without vetting them. She hates Americans and America.
    ICE said or was decades of data,  not the Post. ICE was the one that produced the data to start.  Are you seriously this misinformed?
    mrussel1 said:
    The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this Administration," DHS spokesperson Luis Miranda said in a statement to CBS News.
    13,000 murderers allowed into the US by:

Ronald Wilson Reagan
    George Herbert Walker Bush
    William Jefferson Clinton
    George Walker Bush
    Barack Hussein (Oh shit he must be a Muslim!) Obama
    Donald John Trump
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

This weekend we rock Portland
    Kamala couldn’t get the endorsement of the Teamsters, the International Firefighters Union, The Border Patrol, Police and the Military overwhelmingly hates Biden/Harris. 

Who did she get? Taylor Swift 😂😂 Liz and Dick Cheney 😂😂 Men who want to play in women’s sports, the trans-gendered illegals and prisoners looking for a tax payer funded sex changes.
    I absolutely believe Trump supporters in this thread need to go on the record, so there are receipts, and say whether or not they believe THEY (you can decide whoever the they is) are controlling the weather to hit republican areas with hurricanes. I think it’s very important to get that base line. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,789

Someone's controlling the weather?  Naaah, It's just mass hallucinations from all the LSD that floats down from the chem trails.  That's why some people still wear masks.  They're not into tripping.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,720
    I absolutely believe Trump supporters in this thread need to go on the record, so there are receipts, and say whether or not they believe THEY (you can decide whoever the they is) are controlling the weather to hit republican areas with hurricanes. I think it’s very important to get that base line. 
    I don't know. I bet even the magaiest of magas who spends all of his free time in this forum won't admit to something as stupid as that. He'd sure as hell try to rationalize the idiocy, though. Especially if Trump weighs in on it.
    www.myspace.com
    I’m still processing Sterns interview with his hard hitting questions about if Kamala eats Raisin Bran everyday and he discouraged it because it contains too much sugar. But she also likes Special K.
    teskeinc said:
    Kamala couldn’t get the endorsement of the Teamsters, the International Firefighters Union, The Border Patrol, Police and the Military overwhelmingly hates Biden/Harris. 

Who did she get? Taylor Swift 😂😂 Liz and Dick Cheney 😂😂 Men who want to play in women’s sports, the trans-gendered illegals and prisoners looking for a tax payer funded sex changes.
    You sure this is the game you want to play? 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,646
    Don’t know about you but I’m staying out of a kitchen so I don’t get murdered by someone with bad jeans.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    teskeinc said:

How’s that internal polling looking like in Kamalaland? 

Down 3 or more in every swing state? Just bombed the 60 minutes interview. Couldn’t answer simple questions. Looked stupid. Even wearing the same earrings. This “friendly” media blitz went poorly. Now she wants to pick a fight with DeSantis while he’s prepping his state for one of the biggest Hurricanes in history?

Bro. It’s Ovahhhhh…. Find another hobby. It’s looking like a landslide now. Maybe Obama can cut more ads to save the Senate but o doubt it. 
    I don’t know. How would I know what their internals are like. Is this all you have? 

Just an FYI, I was a Chicagolander who lived in Wisconsin for several years. I don’t get baited by the sports brain shtick. So you can save the effort. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    Poncier said:
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    thought the report being cited was going back 20 years?
    According to Washington Post, it's 40 years' worth of data or so. Fools figure, and figures fool. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    Correction: 

You're kidding right? Those numbers were from decades of data.  I can't believe you're still living in lies. 

And murders were not even a category,  the overwhelming number were traffic violations. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Philly NJ said:
    benjs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    Correction: 

You are spreading bullshit and you know it.
    Trump’s outrageously false claim of 13,000 migrant murderers ‘on the loose’ - The Washington Post
    Sure, should we fact check the Washington Post....

I agree, the numbers can be misleading. Until I get other data, doesn't really change.  Certainly the Washington Post can't be trusted. Bottomline, Harris let in +20million illegals, without vetting them. She hates Americans and America.
    ICE said or was decades of data,  not the Post. ICE was the one that produced the data to start.  Are you seriously this misinformed?
    mrussel1 said:
    The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this Administration," DHS spokesperson Luis Miranda said in a statement to CBS News.
    13,000 murderers allowed into the US by:

Ronald Wilson Reagan
    George Herbert Walker Bush
    William Jefferson Clinton
    George Walker Bush
    Barack Hussein (Oh shit he must be a Muslim!) Obama
    Donald John Trump
    Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Burned.  

Btw, homicide and murder are not the same thing.  Get an education 
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

How’s that internal polling looking like in Kamalaland? 

Down 3 or more in every swing state? Just bombed the 60 minutes interview. Couldn’t answer simple questions. Looked stupid. Even wearing the same earrings. This “friendly” media blitz went poorly. Now she wants to pick a fight with DeSantis while he’s prepping his state for one of the biggest Hurricanes in history?

Bro. It’s Ovahhhhh…. Find another hobby. It’s looking like a landslide now. Maybe Obama can cut more ads to save the Senate but o doubt it. 
    How would you know, she was wearing the same earrings? And the same earrings as what?  
    edited October 9
    A maga getting overconfident a month before an election? Where have I seen this before....
    www.myspace.com
    A maga getting overconfident a month before an election? Where have I seen this before....
    2016?
    edited October 9
    teskeinc said:
    2016?
    My maga's gearing up for a landslide! Love the confidence bud. Keep the capitol storming prep for later. Smart. Bright red wave on the horizon. You got this!
    www.myspace.com
    If you pay attention at all,  this won't surprise you. 

Trump’s Plan Boosts Budget Deficits by $7.5 Trillion, Double Harris’s Proposal
    Former president’s tax, spending ideas add up to more red ink than those of vice president, new analysis shows

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/trump-plan-boosts-budget-deficits-by-7-5-trillion-double-harris-proposal-526effd2?mod=series_2024election
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,217
    mrussel1 said:

Former president’s tax, spending ideas add up to more red ink than those of vice president, new analysis shows

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/trump-plan-boosts-budget-deficits-by-7-5-trillion-double-harris-proposal-526effd2?mod=series_2024election
    deficits only matter when democrats are in office. that is why maga doesn't give a fuck about trump's plans.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Here's another thing they don't give a fuck about... Trump having phone calls, as a private citizen, with a war criminal.  

mrussel1 said:
    Here's another thing they don't give a fuck about... Trump having phone calls, as a private citizen, with a war criminal.  

wouldn't this be a violation of the logan act?

mrussel1 said:

Sure it does! $3 from the DNC to ca$happ
    edited October 9
    mrussel1 said:

Dems prefer friends with school shooters with knuckleheads.
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:

walz misspoke. non magas understand that people misspeak and move on.

mrussel1 said:

It's a good question.  I don't know if he is considered conducting foreign policy.  Either way, that's not my main concern.  It's that he is communicating with a war criminal.  Trump is just an awful person.  The worst.  
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:

democrats are not like "remember when gwb said 'food on your family'? that guy really put food on his kids and stuff??"

see how stupid that sounds?

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,644
    edited October 9
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

It's a good question.  I don't know if he is considered conducting foreign policy.  Either way, that's not my main concern.  It's that he is communicating with a war criminal.  Trump is just an awful person.  The worst.  
    Why does Trump hate America? Why does Trump hate women? Why does Trump only love dictators?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,789
    tbergs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Why does Trump hate America? Why does Trump hate women? Why does Trump only love dictators?

Narcissists at his level hate everything and everyone, and act as if they love only themselves.  But deep down inside, how does he really feel?  Hmmmm... 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:

walz misspoke. non magas understand that people misspeak and move on.
    King of missspoke