** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 140
    Philly NJ said:
    benjs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    If the numbers look fake, that's because they are.
    Amazing how they grow so quickly. Went from 13K to 20K in the blink of an eye.
    Correction: 

13,099 Murderers - 15,811 Rapists - 425,431 Convicted Criminals.

Harris hates America and Americans.

You are spreading bullshit and you know it.
    Trump’s outrageously false claim of 13,000 migrant murderers ‘on the loose’ - The Washington Post
    Sure, should we fact check the Washington Post....

I agree, the numbers can be misleading. Until I get other data, doesn't really change.  Certainly the Washington Post can't be trusted. Bottomline, Harris let in +20million illegals, without vetting them. She hates Americans and America.
    This is a real bury your head in the sand type post. Just ignoring everything in the face of facts, and then claim everyone else’s facts are wrong and yours are right. Some real desperate flop sweat claims with the flimsiest of support too. 
    I am not "ignoring everything".  "In the face of facts",  what facts are you talking about.  We all have seen, at least most common sense Americans have, dozens if not hundreds, of examples where the Government presents the "facts", then some time later we learn they are not the "facts". We all have seen, at least most common sense Americans have, dozens if not hundreds, of examples where the Media presents the "facts", then some time later we learn they are not the "facts". Bottom-line, Harris opened the border to murders , convicted felons and sexual violent illegals. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,717
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    benjs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    Correction: 

Trump’s outrageously false claim of 13,000 migrant murderers ‘on the loose’ - The Washington Post

I agree, the numbers can be misleading. Until I get other data, doesn't really change.  Certainly the Washington Post can't be trusted. Bottomline, Harris let in +20million illegals, without vetting them. She hates Americans and America.
    This is a real bury your head in the sand type post. Just ignoring everything in the face of facts, and then claim everyone else’s facts are wrong and yours are right. Some real desperate flop sweat claims with the flimsiest of support too. 
    I am not "ignoring everything".  "In the face of facts",  what facts are you talking about.  We all have seen, at least most common sense Americans have, dozens if not hundreds, of examples where the Government presents the "facts", then some time later we learn they are not the "facts". We all have seen, at least most common sense Americans have, dozens if not hundreds, of examples where the Media presents the "facts", then some time later we learn they are not the "facts". Bottom-line, Harris opened the border to murders , convicted felons and sexual violent illegals. 
    How many murders (of this type) occurred under trump?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,239
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    benjs said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Poncier said:
    Correction: 

OMG sexual violent illegals 

Take a f'ing breath and go touch grass. You need it. Badly.

And since you keep talking about 'common sense' try applying some and tune out the fear mongering bullshit that's clearly rotting your brain, you're in a very, very bad place. 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 742
    I've witnessed a president correct the path of a hurricane with a sharpie, so yes I concur. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,717

Here you go...clearly more under Biden but still a lot under trump so just STFU already
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,210

Here you go...clearly more under Biden but still a lot under trump so just STFU already

sexual assualts down under trump. guess its hard to grab em by tbe pussy with the press following you around....

do think a fair number of those did in fact occur at the wh.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

sexual assualts down under trump. guess its hard to grab em by tbe pussy with the press following you around....

do think a fair number of those did in fact occur at the wh.....
    The irony of Philly NJ claiming to care about 'sexual violent illegals' while doing everything they can to get a sexual predator back in office is as rich as it gets. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,720
    edited October 9
    njhaley1 said:
    anyway, the Kemin confirms the Covid Test kit story after the campaign explicitly denied it. 
    The conflicting information here isn't an accident, it's the point. It serves several purposes:
    1) it divides - for 20yrs, our diversity has been our strength, the core of what unites us. Our enemies are now using it against us.

2) it distracts from more important topics, more pressing issues facing the country today, and likewise weakens us. 

3) it's a tried and true goal of propaganda - leave people confused about fact vs fiction, who to believe? Who should we trust in this case - Russia? Over our own leaders/media/community? I have no doubt some here are already accepting first and second hand information straight out of Russia. 

4) it gives people the permission structure for #3 - it becomes OK to believe other things putin and Russia says. I'd rather be Russian than Democrat, after all. 

The only way this reverses course is if a sizeable portion of the population pulls their heads out of their asses and recognize that they're being manipulated, and understand the purpose. There's also the issue of people who can see it, but embrace it because it means more power for them. 

I wonder why Trump cares more about Putin than the American people. He's a treat to to our republic and the American way of life.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,302
    Philly NJ said:
    mrussel1 said:
    The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this Administration," DHS spokesperson Luis Miranda said in a statement to CBS News.
    The original ICE document (text and numbers) is easily open to misinterpretation. Harris should immediately order ICE to produce a report explaining in detail the criminal figures they originally presented.  Until she does, we can all presume the criminal (felons, murderers, rapists) component of the +20m illegals Harris let roam free is on the same level as the original document indicates.  Looking back, I should have been leery of those numbers as no way would Harris' ICE report such figures pointing out the danger of Harris.  ICE needs to come clean with a clear picture. But, is ICE really able to determine this information accurately. Lots of questions.  But the one answer we know, Harris is a treat to to our Republic and the American way of life.
    You are tripping 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited October 9
    njhaley1 said:
    anyway, the Kemin confirms the Covid Test kit story after the campaign explicitly denied it. 
    The conflicting information here isn't an accident, it's the point. It serves several purposes:
    1) it divides - for 20yrs, our diversity has been our strength, the core of what unites us. Our enemies are now using it against us.

2) it distracts from more important topics, more pressing issues facing the country today, and likewise weakens us. 

3) it's a tried and true goal of propaganda - leave people confused about fact vs fiction, who to believe? Who should we trust in this case - Russia? Over our own leaders/media/community? I have no doubt some here are already accepting first and second hand information straight out of Russia. 

4) it gives people the permission structure for #3 - it becomes OK to believe other things putin and Russia says. I'd rather be Russian than Democrat, after all. 

The only way this reverses course is if a sizeable portion of the population pulls their heads out of their asses and recognize that they're being manipulated, and understand the purpose. There's also the issue of people who can see it, but embrace it because it means more power for them. 

I wonder why Trump cares more about Putin than the American people. He's a treat to to our republic and the American way of life.
    The federal government stole medical supplies that were headed to my state (a blue state, mind you) during the pandemic... now it comes out he was sending test kits to Putin that were needed here. The guy's a fucking traitor. 

But somehow, in some people's pudding brains, Kamala's the threat to our Republic & the American way of life. 

Good stuff. 
    njhaley1 said:

The federal government stole medical supplies that were headed to my state (a blue state, mind you) during the pandemic... now it comes out he was sending test kits to Putin that were needed here. The guy's a fucking traitor. 

But somehow, in some people's pudding brains, Kamala's the threat to our Republic & the American way of life. 

Good stuff. 
    And he's been a traitor since Day 1. 
    www.myspace.com
    njhaley1 said:

Good stuff. 
    Common sense Americans know this. 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 742

I'm suspicious of these figures. The government lies, after all. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    edited October 9
    njhaley1 said:

Good stuff. 
    He's a traitor because:

1. He supports our enemies not our allies.
    2. He sends health supplies to the fascist leader of our enemy, a global criminal.
    3. He intentionally destroys institutions critical to our republic, such as the court system, the voting system and the DOJ.
    4. He turned a mob on the Capitol during our most important moment, the peaceful transfer of power.  

You're right, saying that Harris the threat to American life is the biggest fucking joke I've ever heard.  And they need lies to make the case.  Everything I listed is empirically true and provable.  
    njhaley1 said:

I'm suspicious of these figures. The government lies, after all. 
    These figures are easily open to misinterpretation. 

Until Harris produces a report explaining in detail the criminal figures I've embellished in my brain, I'm going to proceed with the assumption that she's driving these criminals across the border herself and giving them cellphones and EBT cards all on my dime. 

She's a threat to my way of life. 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,988
    mrussel1 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Good stuff. 
    He's a traitor because:

2. He sends health supplies to the fascist leader of our enemy, a global criminal.
    3. He intentionally destroys institutions critical to our republic, such as the court system, the voting system and the DOJ.
    4. He turned a mob on the Capitol during our most important moment, the peaceful transfer of power.  

You're right, saying that Harris the threat to American life is the biggest fucking joke I've ever heard.  And they need lies to make the case.  Everything I listed is empirically true and provable.  
    They’ll just view it as staying close to your enemies and a savvy tactic by Trump. It’s bizzaro world. 
    mrussel1 said:
    njhaley1 said:

Good stuff. 
    He's a traitor because:

Lies are their oxygen. 

They can't exist without them. 
    Trump was on some right winger's podcast saying he is going to make America great again. The host tells him America's always been great.....Trump proceeds to disagree with him. 

Why does Trump hate America so much?
    www.myspace.com
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,644
    Trump was on some right winger's podcast saying he is going to make America great again. The host tells him America's always been great.....Trump proceeds to disagree with him. 

Why does Trump hate America so much?
    That's the best response. America has always been great, but we've still had plenty of dark moments we've worked through or some were still working through. That's what makes America great, we don't give up and continue to push for higher standards, at least most of us anyway. The MAGA wing doesn't seem to want standards.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,646
    Philly NJ said:
    mrussel1 said:
    The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this Administration," DHS spokesperson Luis Miranda said in a statement to CBS News.
    The original ICE document (text and numbers) is easily open to misinterpretation. Harris should immediately order ICE to produce a report explaining in detail the criminal figures they originally presented.  Until she does, we can all presume the criminal (felons, murderers, rapists) component of the +20m illegals Harris let roam free is on the same level as the original document indicates.  Looking back, I should have been leery of those numbers as no way would Harris' ICE report such figures pointing out the danger of Harris.  ICE needs to come clean with a clear picture. But, is ICE really able to determine this information accurately. Lots of questions.  But the one answer we know, Harris is a treat to to our Republic and the American way of life.
    Source and link? Oh, and when will you be replaced?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,646
    Oh, the hysteria! Must have been Kackling Kamala on Kolbert. And guess what? She had on two gold bracelets, rings on both ring fingers and the same earrings. She’s also a 49ers fan and drinks miller high life, the campaign of beers. She cackled and called out chicken shit POOTWH a lot. Strong leadership skills with compassion, confidence and empathy. It’s gots some in hysteria.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    Oh, the hysteria! Must have been Kackling Kamala on Kolbert. And guess what? She had on two gold bracelets, rings on both ring fingers and the same earrings. She’s also a 49ers fan and drinks miller high life, the campaign of beers. She cackled and called out chicken shit POOTWH a lot. Strong leadership skills with compassion, confidence and empathy. It’s gots some in hysteria.
    Jesus, this is the second time I've heard about her wearing the same earrings.  I'm really starting to get concerned that she doesn't love America.  My wife will NEVER wear earrings twice.  They are disposable.  It's how we roll blue-collar.  
    Earrings....these people are crazy
    www.myspace.com
    mrussel1 said:
    Jesus, this is the second time I've heard about her wearing the same earrings.  I'm really starting to get concerned that she doesn't love America.  My wife will NEVER wear earrings twice.  They are disposable.  It's how we roll blue-collar.  
    This is why women aren't fit to be president. 

trump's earrings aren't a threat to our Republic or the American way of life. 

#logic 
  • Earrings are the new tan suit. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• But none of them care about the orange goo he slathers on his face every morning, or the bird's nest he secures in place with melania's spare talons. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,999
    "Harris is a threat to the Republic..."

I don't get it. I guess I get it; most people are informed by fear factories.

Don't like her stances? Fine.
    Don't like the Biden Administration? Fine.
    Don't think she's qualified? Fine (though she's been VP and Trump's a reality show star that inherited a lot of money).

But she's a threat to the Republic?  Every conservative accusation truly is a confession...

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,644
    But none of them care about the orange goo he slathers on his face every morning, or the bird's nest he secures in place with melania's spare talons. 
    This made me laugh. Nice description. 😃 
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited October 9
    OnWis97 said:
    "Harris is a threat to the Republic..."

I don't get it. I guess I get it; most people are informed by fear factories.

Don't like her stances? Fine.
    Don't like the Biden Administration? Fine.
    Don't think she's qualified? Fine (though she's been VP and Trump's a reality show star that inherited a lot of money).

But she's a threat to the Republic?  Every conservative accusation truly is a confession...

The entire movement is built around fear mongering and lies. 

It's a textbook cult. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,302
    mrussel1 said:
    This is why women aren't fit to be president. 

trump's earrings aren't a threat to our Republic or the American way of life. 

#logic 
    In his defense his ear was shot off but it grew back overnight with no visible scar but he no longer wears earrings 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....