** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,860
    I also love that all your pushback is basically amounts to they just didn't want it hard enough. As if its all so fucking simple to keep the agency of other nations in check. Real sports brain mentality.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,304
    where's biden/harris lib?!?!?!? tell me where they are!!! our maga media is telling us magas to be extra mad this month!!! argh!!!

It's amazing just how well they toe the line & go in whatever direction they're told... Zero critical thinking skills involved, just the same tired shit over & over again. 

What a way to spend one's time. 
    Hey lib, it's October and border crossings are down and there is no caravan coming to save them. They need to direct their anger towards something. Maga!

Her finger is the size of my leg 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,718
    edited October 1

LOL...from trump's press sec... duped again
    Post edited by Kat on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,243
    edited October 1

LOL...from trump's press sec... duped again
    "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
    Post edited by Kat on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    teskeinc said:
    Can’t defend administrations policies leading to war all over world but boy can we post TDS memes!
    You brought up the trans issue,  no one else. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,755
    where's biden/harris lib?!?!?!? tell me where they are!!! our maga media is telling us magas to be extra mad this month!!! argh!!!

It's amazing just how well they toe the line & go in whatever direction they're told... Zero critical thinking skills involved, just the same tired shit over & over again. 

Hey lib, it's October and border crossings are down and there is no caravan coming to save them. They need to direct their anger towards something. Maga!

gEt ReAdY fOr ThE oCtObEr SuRpRiSe LiBtArD  
    Her October surprise is probably Chocolate Surprise.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,766

"Family Values"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,725
    teskeinc said:
    Can’t defend administrations policies leading to war all over world but boy can we post TDS memes!
    yeah libs! take that!

www.myspace.com
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,488
    Send an email to evening@cbsnews.com and demand CBS fact checks obvious lies from obvious liars like JD Vance.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,488
    Send an email to evening@cbsnews.com and demand CBS fact checks obvious lies from obvious liars like JD Vance.
    Sample language:

I am writing to urge you to reconsider your position and perform live fact-checking in tonight's Vance/Walz debate.

I had been looking forward to watching the debate, but because of your position not to perform live fact-checking, I have decided not to watch the debate since there would be no point in listening to lies.  If I hear that CBS will, in fact, be live fact-checking, I will watch the debate!

As a news organization, your first duty is to the truth. One of the candidates has a well-documented history of lying and has admitted to creating stories for press attention. Letting lies go unchecked is dangerous and can lead to real, physical harm for people who are the subject of such lies. Moreover, as a news program, letting lies go unchecked shows me that you don't care about the truth and therefore cannot be trusted in future as a source from which I can obtain accurate information.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,219

aren't these magas impacted by the hurricane the same ones that want the gubmint to stay away and let them take care of things themselves? the rugged individualists?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i'm gonna laugh when vance attacks walz for what is happening with iran when walz is not even working in federal government, while vance is.

i'm gonna laugh when vance attacks walz for what is happening with iran when walz is not even working in federal government, while vance is.
    I think you will see all of the attacks be about the top of the ticket, not the VP themselves.  So Vance will attack Walz for Harris.  
    mrussel1 said:
    I think you will see all of the attacks be about the top of the ticket, not the VP themselves.  So Vance will attack Walz for Harris.  
    it is vance i am talking about. he is a moron, and i guarantee he attacks walz for an incorrect reason. its what maga does.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,695
    Should we be bigoted about that or something? I don't get it.
    According to the magaTs you are supposed to fear and hate everyone and anyone who is not an old obese wealthy white man who claims to be straight and "christian."
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    edited October 1
    Should we be bigoted about that or something? I don't get it.
    According to the magaTs you are supposed to fear and hate everyone and anyone who is not an old obese wealthy white man who claims to be straight and "christian."
    Probably will attack the standard. Stolen valor and Tampon Tim. Also his weird obsession with China. I heard this morning not sure whether it was Fox or CNN that someone opened an investigation that China was paying for his 30+ educational visits there. Part of their “grooming” American politicians. I would probably want to find out why he spent so much time there.

Been reported that Walz also has a short fuse so probably will be easy to get him off the rails like Kamala did to Trump on crowd size.
    Post edited by teskeinc on
    If I had to bet, I'd say it's ol' maga Jim Comer that's opening up a very serious and not blatantly political investigation, the day of the debate, about China and Waltz? Also would bet our maga friend saw that on Fox or Newsmax. Also would bet that this ends up like literally all of Jim Comer's other investigations over the last 3 and a half years.

maga!!!

www.myspace.com
    If I had to bet, I'd say it's ol' maga Jim Comer that's opening up a very serious and not blatantly political investigation, the day of the debate, about China and Waltz? Also would bet our maga friend saw that on Fox or Newsmax. Also would bet that this ends up like literally all of Jim Comer's other investigations over the last 3 and a half years.

maga!!!

similar to Special Prosecutor Smith?

teskeinc said:

maga!!!

No.  Smith is an actual barred attorney and DOJ official who presented his evidence to a grand jury.  It's actually the exact opposite of the fat farmer from Kentucky. 
    edited October 1
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

maga!!!

No.  Smith is an actual barred attorney and DOJ official who presented his evidence to a grand jury.  It's actually the exact opposite of the fat farmer from Kentucky. 
    Similar are the results. Wastes tax payers money. Nothing accomplished.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,790

Ohhhhh!  The MAGA crane pose.  Very good, Grasshopper!
    :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,790
    gay people make me angry!!!!
    arghhhhhhh!!!!!!
    also - make america gay again!!!!
    maga maka no sense a!!

And, Ooooooooooooh!  The MAGA Lions Breath pose.  Ni Hao!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

maga!!!

Yeah sure. Same thing. Except Trump may end up in prison because Smith's is criminal prosecution and Comer's will end up as a bullshit congressional hearing. Sure bud!

www.myspace.com
    So Trump backed out of the 60 Minutes Election special Monday. Instead the whole hour will be devoted to Kamala. 

Poor Donald. Probably thought he'd be treated unfairly. 
    www.myspace.com
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

maga!!!

Yeah sure. Same thing. Except Trump may end up in prison because Smith's is criminal prosecution and Comer's will end up as a bullshit congressional hearing. Sure bud!

😂😂😂😂😂 sure. Why didn’t they put him in prison July 15th for his 34 felonies? 
    brianlux said:

Ohhhhh!  The MAGA crane pose.  Very good, Grasshopper!
    Perhaps he is walking like an Egyptian (that he would then want deported out of the country-maga!)
    www.myspace.com
    So Trump backed out of the 60 Minutes Election special Monday. Instead the whole hour will be devoted to Kamala. 

now he is going to really say he is being treated unfairly because kamala gets the whole hour.

he should run to get a picture of the guy caught with a gun at mar a lago and post that on truth social just to prove that he is mad about it.

teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

maga!!!

It's called an appeal process. Are you new to the US  legal system? And btw, Smith didn't prosecute that. Improve your ability to understand what you read.  Or find different sources,  because there is a serious gap here. 

now he is going to really say he is being treated unfairly because kamala gets the whole hour.

he should run to get a picture of the guy caught with a gun at mar a lago and post that on truth social just to prove that he is mad about it.
    I hope he chickens out of the debate too and they end up doing townhall with just Kamala or something. 
    www.myspace.com
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:

maga!!!

It's called an appeal process. Are you new to the US  legal system? And btw, Smith didn't prosecute that. Improve your ability to understand what you read.  Or find different sources,  because there is a serious gap here. 
    Our maga friend's mind is going to explode when that finally goes to trial. haha
    www.myspace.com