** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

1107108109110111113»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,610
    teskeinc said:
    The Teamsters don’t like or trust Kamala. Joe Biden was the most pro-union President in decades. He would have got their endorsement again. Just another example of how bad of a candidate Kamala is. 

I would spin this too if I was a Democrat. Keep posting all the polls you find. It’s a big blow to Kamala. 

and yet, locals and councils representing a million of the 1.6 million members have endorsed.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,610

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,561
    What a way to spend one's time. 

Roll of the freakin' floor laughing, bud!  This place has been quite entertaining lately.  You know, like the way B-grade movies can be entertaining.
    I need to go sweep the floor again.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,401

www.myspace.com