** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

1106107108109110112»

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,542
    I still want Harris and Walz to do more interviews. I know their strategy is to just do what they've been doing and keep a low profile, but I don't see any way more interviews hurts the campaign when Vance and Trump keep saying the dumbest shit ever every time they speak. I read recently that someone who didn't vote Trump in 2020 and chose not to vote, is voting Trump again because they didn't think Harris had a plan for the economy. Ok, sure, but what the fuck is Trump's plan besides tariffs?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,397
    tbergs said:
    I still want Harris and Walz to do more interviews. I know their strategy is to just do what they've been doing and keep a low profile, but I don't see any way more interviews hurts the campaign when Vance and Trump keep saying the dumbest shit ever every time they speak. I read recently that someone who didn't vote Trump in 2020 and chose not to vote, is voting Trump again because they didn't think Harris had a plan for the economy. Ok, sure, but what the fuck is Trump's plan besides tariffs?
    Agreed. 

I'd like to just see her more. Go on Fallon...go on that Hot Ones youtube show or something. I mean their strategy is clearly working, but I think they need to do more. 
    www.myspace.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    tbergs said:
    Yeah it's crazy. I'm biased I guess but after seeing what trump has done it's hard to fathom people being on the fence at all. I get that if you are in the cult and think he walks on water but how an undecided voter still considers him just blows me away.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,011
    tbergs said:
    Yeah it's crazy. I'm biased I guess but after seeing what trump has done it's hard to fathom people being on the fence at all. I get that if you are in the cult and think he walks on water but how an undecided voter still considers him just blows me away.
    i like when he said that raising sea levels creates more oceanfront property.

his iq must be about 75.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,441
    tbergs said:
    Trump wins on economy and immigration. Harris wins on abortion. Depends on what is more important to them I guess. The 30% of the radicalized left won’t ever be able to mentally process how someone could vote Trump. That was part of the brainwashing. 
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    Trump wins on economy and immigration. Harris wins on abortion. Depends on what is more important to them I guess. The 30% of the radicalized left won’t ever be able to mentally process how someone could vote Trump. That was part of the brainwashing. 
    There is no brainwashing at all. We see him and hear him talk. He's a complete moronic piece of shit.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,998
    What a way to spend one's time. 
    yeah he's not drumming up any votes here...go put the cult stuff on tiktok or something, maybe influence some scrollers

teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    But what about the economy? He has no plan. The only thing you can count on is that his admin will weaken worker protections and push for deregulation of environmental policies, all of which are bad for the general citizen and future of the country.

Immigration, sure, his solution, close the border, will definitely make it seem like it's better. Great plan dummy. There are no real plans just feel good reactions that don't have long term goals or a path to a resolution. 
    edited 5:22PM
    tbergs said:
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    But what about the economy? He has no plan. The only thing you can count on is that his admin will weaken worker protections and push for deregulation of environmental policies, all of which are bad for the general citizen and future of the country.

Immigration, sure, his solution, close the border, will definitely make it seem like it's better. Great plan dummy. There are no real plans just feel good reactions that don't have long term goals or a path to a resolution. 
    Maybe he likes Trumps new plan to cut our car insurance in half. 

Yes...this is actually a real tweet. Apparently Trump wants the federal government to take over private car insurance companies now? lol

Post edited by The Juggler at
    www.myspace.com
    The promises this idiot makes should make everyone run in the opposite direction. Yet they do not.

• njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 553
    tbergs said:
    Agreed. 

I'd like to just see her more. Go on Fallon...go on that Hot Ones youtube show or something. I mean their strategy is clearly working, but I think they need to do more. 
    Arsenio!! 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,124
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    You are tripping 😀 go ahead sho us how good of an economy he left for the old man with? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    tbergs said:
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:

I was raised as a middle class kid….. we our proud of our lawns……what I truly believe and propose is an opportunity economy!

Great plan Kamala!

Trump ran that if Biden won in 2020 we would have an open border. Biden got rid of Trumps border policies, , named Kamala border Czar and what do you know? 11 million plus in 3.5 years and counting.

These 2 issues the voters regardless of affiliation favor Trump heavily. Remains to be seen how important it is to swing state voters over the next 6 weeks. Or Orange Man is so Bad, they just take the L for the country and vote Kamala.
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:

I was raised as a middle class kid….. we our proud of our lawns……what I truly believe and propose is an opportunity economy!

Great plan Kamala!

Trump ran that if Biden won in 2020 we would have an open border. Biden got rid of Trumps border policies, , named Kamala border Czar and what do you know? 11 million plus in 3.5 years and counting.

These 2 issues the voters regardless of affiliation favor Trump heavily. Remains to be seen how important it is to swing state voters over the next 6 weeks. Or Orange Man is so Bad, they just take the L for the country and vote Kamala.
    cuz biden had a bi-partisan bill that would have made the border the strongest its been in decades-and some republicans in congress vetoed it because trump told them to. but you know this. and you keep intentionally ignoring it saying "but trump isn't president". no, but he's the leader of a bunch of sheep in the party who do whatever he says. it's documented that he wanted to kill the bill to help him politically. either you are too blind to admit the truth, or you are being...what does juggler call it...oh yeah! DISINGENUOUS. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,607
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:

Great plan Kamala!

Thanks for the non-answers. I didn't say Harris had a concrete plan, but you said Trump wins on economy so I asked, what's his plan? It seems most economists believe he will negatively impact the economy, but rural Joe Blow just thinks he'll be better without caring about what that even means. Sounds more like scary Indian turned black lady bad. Misogyny is a strong motivator among the MAGA crowd.

Also, why didn't Trump pass any laws about immigration or border control that could alleviate the problems? Biden wouldn't have been able to reverse a law, but executive orders and admin policies, well, yeah. And then when there was a bill that would have become law, Trump told his spineless party of culture war politics to shoot it down because it would mostly make the dems look good because Biden was president. What a leader for unity. He's dog shit. The majority of Americans wouldn't care about the border if Trump, Vance and the rest of the info wars media machine on the right would stop the xenophobia around the "other". Save the pets!!!
    Seems like North Carolina's gonna be more in play now.

Maga's gonna maga....
    www.myspace.com

Maga's gonna maga....
    but georgia may be problematic with the purging of legal voters they have going on there. tens of thousands so far.

Maga's gonna maga....
    but georgia may be problematic with the purging of legal voters they have going on there. tens of thousands so far.
    but anyone that shows up can file a provisional ballot...hassle but at least they get to vote. 

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,275

Maga's gonna maga....
    but anyone that shows up can file a provisional ballot...hassle but at least they get to vote. 
    MAGA election officials will try to shut down the vote counting before they count the provisionals. Anyway...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:
    teskeinc said:
    tbergs said:

Great plan Kamala!

Rate your increase in nervousness since the fed dropped rates. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,549
    guys. just put him on mute and let him go.

yes...we are feeding him too much

i am about to go on the trapt forum and post anti trump stuff all day and see how many minds i can change.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,607

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    The Teamsters don’t like or trust Kamala. Joe Biden was the most pro-union President in decades. He would have got their endorsement again. Just another example of how bad of a candidate Kamala is. 

I would spin this too if I was a Democrat. Keep posting all the polls you find. It’s a big blow to Kamala. 
    2020 Phoenix, SD

Record high closing for the dow after Trump predicted a depression a couple weeks ago. 

MAGA BIG MAD!!!

YOU RAISE THOSE RATES BACK UP LIB!

www.myspace.com
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,171
    teskeinc said:
    The Teamsters don’t like or trust Kamala. Joe Biden was the most pro-union President in decades. He would have got their endorsement again. Just another example of how bad of a candidate Kamala is. 

I would spin this too if I was a Democrat. Keep posting all the polls you find. It’s a big blow to Kamala. 
    Based on what? The international executive leadership didn’t endorse her but many of the locals are coming out for her. Just like former and longstanding Repubs. Funny that.

I wonder if the teamster’s president has traveled to Moscow, taken any all expenses paid vacations, been a guest on a billionaire’s yacht or had a knock on the door late at night? Regardless, if he wanted to stay president, he had to withhold their endorsement and is nothing more than internal politics and not the “big blow” you’re spinning it to be.

Bigger story is POOTWH’s “truth” social continuing to tank. Death spiral is starting.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©