Options

London cancelled

Comments

• Options
    Smsmartins18Smsmartins18 Posts: 23
    js261067 said:
    js261067 said
    Feels so Spursy. lol 🤦🏼‍♂️
    As spurs fans we shouldn’t use that adjective for our own team.  And the concert lol
    😂. It’s our word. We should own it. Lol

man what a crappy day. Glad I found another fan for whom it mean that bit more. I’d was planning to drink enough to let out a massive ‘Y*D ARMY’ to see if I got a response 😂😂
    I’m sure there would have been at least 3 of us lol
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 146
    As far as your word. 
    Really it's how everyone explains your unique attitude and way of doing obviously lame things. Lots of love your local Arsenal fan
    Like producing gold kits for league you bottled and posing by a clock counting down to said bottle? 🤪
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,807
    As far as your word. 
    Really it's how everyone explains your unique attitude and way of doing obviously lame things. Lots of love your local Arsenal fan
    i felt like I was cheating on my wife in that shop

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    As far as your word. 

As far as your word. 

With a better looking woman 😂😂
  • Options
    Hahah good one. 
    No with a rough hooker
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Smsmartins18Smsmartins18 Posts: 23
    I’d say cheap instead of rough 
  • Options
    js261067 said:
    As far as your word. 
    Like producing gold kits for league you bottled and posing by a clock counting down to said bottle? 🤪
    You would give your left bollock to get to the end of the season in the top 3 let alone challenging for a title.. you know what one of those is????? Nope very spursy to mock what you can't achieve ,😉
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    🎣
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    js261067 said:
    As far as your word. 
    You would give your left bollock to get to the end of the season in the top 3 let alone challenging for a title.. you know what one of those is????? Nope very spursy to mock what you can't achieve ,😉
    Top 3. Been there done that. How about some European silverware?

anyway. This is better suited to twitter 😂 
  • Options
    Back on Topic. Come on PJ. Count up how many Ten Club members bought tickets. Find a venue with that capacity and give us the show we deserve. 
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,256
    js261067 said:
    Back on Topic. Come on PJ. Count up how many Ten Club members bought tickets. Find a venue with that capacity and give us the show we deserve. 
    They could do that next time they are in the UK plenty time to plan it
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 658
    js261067 said:
    They could never do that. Wouldn’t be fair for everyone who isn’t a Ten Clib member.
  • Options
    js261067 said:
    js261067 said:
    As far as your word. 

Only a laugh mate . God knows we need a laugh today. What a shit day all round 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    js261067 said:
    js261067 said:
    As far as your word. 

Only a laugh mate . God knows we need a laugh today. What a shit day all round 
    Mate you ain’t kidding. 😔
  • Options
    matt84 said:
    js261067 said:
    They could never do that. Wouldn’t be fair for everyone who isn’t a Ten Clib member.
    F@&k those guys 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    We lost my father and mother-in-law at the start of the year after two years of care and hospital visits, so we’ve had this tour as some light at the end of the tunnel. 

Gonna meet up with friends today, eat BBQ and drink ale, might head down to Camden later for Foxymop. Gotta stay positive, gotta hold on a bit longer. Don’t feel particularly hopeful for Berlin, but we’ll make the best of it regardless. At least I’m not at work…

Hang in there people!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Spags said:
    We lost my father and mother-in-law at the start of the year after two years of care and hospital visits, so we’ve had this tour as some light at the end of the tunnel. 

Gonna meet up with friends today, eat BBQ and drink ale, might head down to Camden later for Foxymop. Gotta stay positive, gotta hold on a bit longer. Don’t feel particularly hopeful for Berlin, but we’ll make the best of it regardless. At least I’m not at work…

Hang in there people!
    Mate bless you. Have some lovely ale and make sure you get to foxy mop if I didn't get covid I would be there in a flash. They are so good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    Get well soon mate!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Cheers pal. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,954
    js261067 said:
    matt84 said:
    js261067 said:
    F@&k those guys 😂😂😂😂
    It’s a lovely idea but it would create more issues than it solves …. I mean there must be tons of ten club members who wanted to come today but couldn’t for many a reason…. Could you really shut them out ?
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 514
    edited June 29
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    I don't know if any of you guys follow any other bands as passionately as we  all do for pearl jam but when does it get to a point where they just cancel to many gigs.
    Like it's literally not even surprising anymore. Surely the band must know this and they can't be proud of it. 
    This. I follow and tour a lot of other bands. RHCP, QOTSA and TOOL most recently. Not a gig cancelled, not even close. Didn‘t worry at all for my several dozen shows over the last years. As with PJ? I fear commitments. Wouldn’t book any non-refundable.
    Springsteen, Stones, GnR, Aerosmith, Band of Horses, Jane’s, Uncle Neil, I can think of a ton of bands with cancellation issues in this timeframe. The 3 you picked not being impacted makes them look like the outliers to me. 
    You are all not getting my point. Of course these bands cancel the occasional show but their ratio is A LOT better than PJ. Cause they play a lot more shows and still cancel less.

The only one having the same issues is Springsteen but that guy is 74 and still playing a lot more shows and 3 hours every night.

And Neil and Steven Taylor seem to have more substantial illnesses.

Say what you want, but the amout of shows played vs. shows postponed or cancelled for PJ is out of competition.
    Post edited by JackD. on
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,638
    Maybe it’s time to tour a set of avatars instead like the big boys do it

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    js261067 said:
    matt84 said:
    js261067 said:
    F@&k those guys 😂😂😂😂
    It’s a lovely idea but it would create more issues than it solves …. I mean there must be tons of ten club members who wanted to come today but couldn’t for many a reason…. Could you really shut them out ?
    Yeah. I know. It’s still raw, I do hope they try to do something tho. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,954

Apparently sold out until next year too 🤣
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,760

Seen that twice already. Going again in October. You have to see it, it's so good
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 514
    Ryan said:
    JackD. said:
    seanclax said:
    I don't know if any of you guys follow any other bands as passionately as we  all do for pearl jam but when does it get to a point where they just cancel to many gigs.
    Like it's literally not even surprising anymore. Surely the band must know this and they can't be proud of it. 
    This. I follow and tour a lot of other bands. RHCP, QOTSA and TOOL most recently. Not a gig cancelled, not even close. Didn‘t worry at all for my several dozen shows over the last years. As with PJ? I fear commitments. Wouldn’t book any non-refundable.
    You might want to double check that.  RHCP had to postpone a Scotland show in 2022 and an LA show Dec 2023.
    QOTSA cancelled a show on thei Canadian tour in April this year.
    Just have look at the schedule of the two bands you just mentioned and tell me this is not comparable.
  • Options
    CloneClone UK Posts: 146
    My empty train seat is on it's way to London now. 
  • Options
    edited June 29
    Clone said:
    My empty train seat is on it's way to London now. 
    😢
    That's such a profound image. An empty seat on its way. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    bigbadwalksbigbadwalks Hull, UK Posts: 9
    Clone said:
    My empty train seat is on its way to London now. 
    Same. I’m in such a pissy mood. Spent last night pricing up 24 hours in Barcelona or Madrid though and it would be doable. Night 2 in Barcelona is on my wedding anniversary though so I’d feel like a heel if I did that.
  • Options
    benlw86benlw86 Posts: 47
    Dream venue - Islington Assembly Hall. Capacity of 890 though.. saw Felice Brothers there, brilliant venue.