Options

London cancelled

Comments

• Options
    GW2553GW2553 AMORICA Posts: 69
    I’m thinking that LV would cost me 2 grand just to walk out my front door. 
  • Options
    FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    any sort of meetups or anything tonight? i saw some PJ shirts leaving king's cross not too long ago! apologies to those who traveled from afar...
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,806
    Foxy mop I'm Camden about  now
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    Non refundable service charges is a crock of shit. 
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,256
    Foxy mop sold out loads of us didn't get in
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,632
    PJNB said:
    Non refundable service charges is a crock of shit. 
    THIS! 

Im £50 down on 2 London tickets in service fees alone (not counting the cancelled 2022 Amsterdam show). 

I think a gesture of some sort would be nice? 

"We wont reschedule and non refundable service charges" leaves a really bitter taste - especially after paying SO much money on tickets for a show in a venue everyone must have KNOWN was just not right for so many reasons! 

I see a fair amount of membership cancellations after this Euro leg....
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    rossmac78rossmac78 London Posts: 13
    edited June 29
    Is it confirmed that we're not getting the fees back? (I bought four tickets!)
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 317
    rossmac78 said:
    Is it confirmed that we're not getting the fees back? (I bought four tickets!)
    I haven’t seen a total of what I will be refunded from TM, but in the ticket order details (on their app), it says my tickets ‘face value’ is £157.75. It cost me £2.75 more than that as they add an e ticket fee. 
    If all we lose is the e ticket fee, then fair enough. 

BUT, the TM T&C’s state that in the case of a show cancellation “…Service Charges and Order Processing Fees may be non-refundable…”, & the £157.75 includes those fees.

Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,520
    That’s total crap. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,412
    I've never heard of not getting the full value refunded if there's a cancellation  Maybe there's a legal reason they put a "may" in the fine print, but hopefully it's not the case.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,490
    Zod said:
    I've never heard of not getting the full value refunded if there's a cancellation  Maybe there's a legal reason they put a "may" in the fine print, but hopefully it's not the case.
    Yeah, any time I've had a cancellation it's been a full refund to the penny
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,185
    Zod said:
    I didn’t get a full refund when Foo Fighters cancelled due to Taylor Hawkins. Got refunded the ticket cost but not the Gigs and Tours fees 
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 146
    Ticketmaster's email does state it’s a refund for ‘the booking’ not the tickets so I’m hoping it includes fees. 
    Otherwise that’s £50 down the drain. 
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,256
    I'm sure I got full refund for vienna and Prague, wasn't TM though 
  • Options
    MS261259MS261259 Posts: 6
    pjl44 said:
    Go see Nick Mason!
    Thank you for your recommendation, I enjoyed the show.
  • Options
    AV235224AV235224 Turin, Italy Posts: 23
    I'm sure I got full refund for vienna and Prague, wasn't TM though 
    Yep, same for Amsterdam, but that was through 10c directly. Whenever I bought through TM or Eventim, the refund was solely on face value.
    19/09/2006 - Turin, IT
    20/06/2014 - Milan, IT
    26/06/2018 - Rome, IT
    24/07/2022 - Amsterdam, NL

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,490
    MS261259 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Go see Nick Mason!
    Thank you for your recommendation, I enjoyed the show.
    Sweet! I hope he does a third run through the US.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    Got turned away last night from the Foxy Mop gig…had a great day regardless. Lovely seeing all the fans knocking about in Camden. 
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 217
    Green Day was good. They packed Wembley out. Sat around some other PJ fans. Good times. 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    Oof, both Berlins cancelled too. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,954
    I just realised I’m pretty pissed at missing the chance to see Ashcroft play in London too. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,638
    edited June 30
    pdalowsky said:
    I just realised I’m pretty pissed at missing the chance to see Ashcroft play in London too. 
    Good thing about going to the Madrid festival - you'll get Dua Lipa at least (the day before pj).
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 551
    pdalowsky said:
    Y’know I forgot about this in all the melee, it would indeed have been nice to hear those Verve songs live.
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    Good thing about going to the Madrid festival - you'll get Dua Lipa at least (the day before pj).
    Not sure if being sarcastic but I love Dua Lipa. She’s brilliant. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,638
    pdalowsky said:
    Not sarcastic. She's cool. Considered going to mad cool with her being on the line up (and Smashing Pumpkins). 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 602
    pdalowsky said:
    I think most agree.  I'm not in to pop music, but I do enjoy Dua Lipa.  A quality artist for sure.
  • Options
    Sorry @MikeDigs , @Spiritual_Chaos . Just used to having to defend her to others!😂
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,225
    Green Day was good. They packed Wembley out. Sat around some other PJ fans. Good times. 
    I had a great time at Green Day. They have so much energy. Huge crowd and they were really into it. Billie Joe sounded great. It took my mind off the London cancellation and I kept thinking at least I have the two Berlin shows coming up. 🥹. 
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 146
    edited July 1
    It’s a shitty thing to say but Berlin getting cancelled makes London easier to swallow. 

It felt like we were the sacrifice for the rest of the tour and no reschedule was a result of poor ticket sales. 
    With Berlin being in the same boat it feels less of a cop out. 
    Feel for everyone who was headed to those shows. PJ defo owe us a 2025 mini-euro tour. 
    Post edited by js261067 on
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,954
    GlowGirl said:
    I had a great time at Green Day. They have so much energy. Huge crowd and they were really into it. Billie Joe sounded great. It took my mind off the London cancellation and I kept thinking at least I have the two Berlin shows coming up. 🥹. 
    Green Day put a tremendous show on