Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,775
    AM64849 said:

Sorry guys, but competition balls are not cheap. Not sayin the Pearl Jam balls are official game quality. 
    Also, they call soccer, football here 🤪
    The difference is one you can use in a pro match. The pj one. You would lose on a beach when the wind blows. Massive 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,037
    edited June 21
    Zen23 said:
    How many € did t-shirts cost during the 2022 Euro Tour?
    around 30€/35€ i think
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,584
    Manufacturing soccer balls in the millions like Adidas is able to do is way cheaper than a custom order of a few thousand.  Adidas likely makes a bigger profit margin on the sales than Pearl Jam does. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,040
    edited June 21
    Yeah, but the balls they are starting with probably aren't great or expensive, even if you throw your logo on there. I'm sure PJ makes some coin on them otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. 

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    BF25394 said:
    I just can't believe they think there's a market for footballs when soccer is the big sport in Europe...
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. lol
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 290
    ^haha, it has to be
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Manufacturing soccer balls in the millions like Adidas is able to do is way cheaper than a custom order of a few thousand.  Adidas likely makes a bigger profit margin on the sales than Pearl Jam does. 
    Not even comparable. Sports direct sells equivalent balls for 5 pounds 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,760
    on2legs said:
    Yep, with a discount for a second one
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 867
    on2legs said:
    Debbie Downer strikes again! Thank you for your continued pissing match with the band.  So pumped for these shows now!
  • Options
    edited June 21
    vedpunk said:
    on2legs said:
    Debbie Downer strikes again! Thank you for your continued pissing match with the band.  So pumped for these shows now!
    You my friend are welcome. Lovely to hear from you again. A real solid gentleman. Hope to bump into you at a show. See you soon!
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,383
    100 Pacer said:
    When you’re pricing the football for sale at X, you’re paying tax off X, you’re factoring in tour production costs and what it cost to bring said item over, you’re factoring in the revenue sharing program between crew and band, you’re factoring in cost of production and shipment from China. 

It’s not €5 profit but it’s also not €60 profit.
    Let us also not forget that the first 30% of merch sales go the house. And the house isn’t Pearl Jam…
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,261

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,894
    BF25394 said:
    I just can't believe they think there's a market for footballs when soccer is the big sport in Europe...
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. lol
    Usually, when I throw the ellipsis on the end of the sentence, I'm signaling that I'm being ironic. (But don't hold me to that...)
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    edited June 21
    I seriously almost wrote that you adding "..." to the end gave away that it was a joke, haha

I heard they're actually foosballs...

(See what I did there)
    Post edited by runstaples on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,584
    on2legs said:
    You’re saying Pearl Jam makes soccer balls cheaper than Adidas?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,974
    Loujoe said:

This...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 574
    That Dublin poster is really nice, and I'm so tempted to buy it.  But I won't be at the show, and it doesn't feel right to hang a poster of a show that I didn't attend.  Do any of you buy posters of shows that you didn't go to?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,657
    I have gad several drinks in Dublin,  stickers matter not to me
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,467
    MikeDigs said:
    That Dublin poster is really nice, and I'm so tempted to buy it.  But I won't be at the show, and it doesn't feel right to hang a poster of a show that I didn't attend.  Do any of you buy posters of shows that you didn't go to?
    I have only done this for the Prague show in ‘22. I got the AP edition because I liked it so much. But I don’t usually do that for shows I don’t go to. With this one being canceled (😞), I decided to.

Both these Dublin posters look great! If I had more wall space and I didn’t think my wife would think me crazy, I’d get them!
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,894
    I seriously almost wrote that you adding "..." to the end gave away that it was a joke, haha

I heard they're actually foosballs...

(See what I did there)
    You know, I don't remember when I started doing that. It was just something I picked up from reading at some point. This discussion made me curious, so I looked into it briefly, and Wikipedia says that using an ellipsis in this way (i.e., to highlight sarcasm or irony) is a poetic device. Huh. So it turns out I'm a poet and I'm not even aware of it...
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    The ten club's poet laureate!
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,357
    MikeDigs said:
    I buy a poster because I like the art. I've been to shows and not bought the poster. I've bought posters from shows I didn't attend. To each their own. Enjoy the music.... and artwork if you choose to buy it. 
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 327
    BF89905 said:
    MikeDigs said:
    I buy a poster because I like the art. I've been to shows and not bought the poster. I've bought posters from shows I didn't attend. To each their own. Enjoy the music.... and artwork if you choose to buy it. 
    Well said and feel the same way.  If the art is awesome on a band I really like, I’ll buy and display.  I have a couple of PJ on the wall that I didnt attend - Randall’s Island, Padova Bee and the two Brooklyn Pendletons (which were a gift) are on the walls and I was not at those.  Great art!
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    edited June 22
    MikeDigs said:
    I only buy posters from shows I didn't attend.
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    TahoeJeffTahoeJeff Seattle Posts: 28
    How much were the basketballs in the US?  I found it weird that anybody would want a basketball with Pearl Jam on it. Same goes for a soccer ball (football :))
    They are $75. 
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 247
    MikeDigs said:
    I buy posters from shows I haven't attended if I really love the art. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    Good 1 !! 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    Loujoe said:
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    Good 1 !! 
    He didn't put ellipsis at the end. I don't think he was kidding. ;)
  • Options
    Right on. I lost out on that bet with myself when I jumped on an emek chief from 10c before the site blew up. All downhill from there.

Any pics of merch stand?

Asking for a friend...
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,184
    edited June 22
    Delete. 
    Post edited by Jimmydean55 on