Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,775
    bazfromoz said:
    65 Euro for that fucking football. Lol indefensible 
    Fucking ridiculous. You can buy the actual premier league football for that. Rude cash grab
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,923
    bazfromoz said:
    65 Euro for that fucking football. Lol indefensible 
    HOLY SHIT

Thing is it'll sell out im sure. 
  • Options
    Not with my money or anyone who has any moral compass. They are 
    1. Awful 
    2. Tacky
    3.worth about 4.99
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 216
    You would think after this ticket debacle, that management would’ve had a rethink about extortionate pricing for the fans. But here we are, again. 
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    How much were the basketballs in the US?  I found it weird that anybody would want a basketball with Pearl Jam on it. Same goes for a soccer ball (football :))
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    How much were the basketballs in the US?  I found it weird that anybody would want a basketball with Pearl Jam on it. Same goes for a soccer ball (football :))
    If I remember correctly, they were $75. I didn't buy one though. So I may be slightly off.
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 547
    Almost do understand a slight connection to basketball at least, what with the original Mookie Blaylock name, Jeff’s connection to the sport and the picture disc Ten was a basketball too as I recall.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,452
    edited June 21
    There's certain pieces of merch that look cool at first but then I'm like what the hell am I really gonna do with this. Skate decks, basketballs, hockey jerseys.

But if I had a solid plan to display one of these things I'd almost certainly drop the cash. I mean of course it's going to be more expensive than what you find in a sporting goods store. You're not buying it to use it. One of the balls anyway.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,034
    Hilarious, a fool and his money…
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 202
    edited June 21
    From the German adidas store. Can't imagine footballs being way more expensive in Ireland. 
    Edit: It's actually the same price. Brave to ask more than double for a (most likely) lower quality ball with a PJ print on. 

Post edited by marumaruko on
  • Options
    From the German adidas store. Can't imagine footballs being way more expensive in Ireland. 

This ball will be of a far better quality build also ;)
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 202
    edited June 21
    You convinced me. Got me one.
    Impulsive buying....argh.  ;)
    Post edited by marumaruko on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    edited June 21
    bazfromoz said:
    You would think after this ticket debacle, that management would’ve had a rethink about extortionate pricing for the fans. But here we are, again. 
    C'mon now. No one is forcing fans to buy merch. It's a frivolous item that you should really only buy if you have money to burn. If it doesn't sell out at the show, it'll sell out in the online shop for sure 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    Oh well each to the own . All a perk can do is not buy the shit that's obviously a rip off.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,296
    Edit: It's actually the same price. Brave to ask more than double for a (most likely) lower quality ball with a PJ print on. 

That’s the training ball, PJ has the game ball 😆
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,679
    When you’re pricing the football for sale at X, you’re paying tax off X, you’re factoring in tour production costs and what it cost to bring said item over, you’re factoring in the revenue sharing program between crew and band, you’re factoring in cost of production and shipment from China. 

It’s not €5 profit but it’s also not €60 profit.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 516

• Options
    Hearing that the holdall bag is 140 euro

OUCH, given it was $125 in the states that a pretty skewed conversion but then they had to ship them over here i guess. Hope they got the issues resolved on them 
  • Options
    dbk06dbk06 Posts: 64
    Was deffo getting the football at London, thought would be 40 tops but 65 jeez!!!
    Thats a joke tbh
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    Any reports from the Dublin pop-up?
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,432
    tdawe said:
    Any reports from the Dublin pop-up?
    I had some friends who got some merch, queued for almost 3 hours. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    pjl44 said:
    There's certain pieces of merch that look cool at first but then I'm like what the hell am I really gonna do with this. Skate decks, basketballs, hockey jerseys.

But if I had a solid plan to display one of these things I'd almost certainly drop the cash. I mean of course it's going to be more expensive than what you find in a sporting goods store. You're not buying it to use it. One of the balls anyway.
    I do get the connection with PJ and basketball and that makes a little bit of sense. But like you said, you're certainly not going to use it.  Just put it on a shelf? All it says is Pearl Jam and some of the ten cover art on it.  Nothing fancy at all. Just seems weird to me.  But to each their own!  I know they were a big seller as I expect the soccer balls will be too
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,584
    pjl44 said:

I do get the connection with PJ and basketball and that makes a little bit of sense. But like you said, you're certainly not going to use it.  Just put it on a shelf? All it says is Pearl Jam and some of the ten cover art on it.  Nothing fancy at all. Just seems weird to me.  But to each their own!  I know they were a big seller as I expect the soccer balls will be too
    It is all just “stuff” but most people buy it for the memory attached to it and get enjoyment out of seeing it on a shelf.  I’ve passed on a lot of merch because I just don’t have a good spot to display it.  I have around 20 framed posters on the wall in our home office and I really get a lot of joy from the memories of shows I’ve attended and I love the artwork.  If I had room for other stuff I would probably pick up a few more things but I’m not buying stuff anymore just to save in a box.  If I can’t use it or see it regularly I’m probably going to pass on it.  But like you said… to each his own and people should collect what they like. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 655
    The price of that football is disgusting.
  • Options
    matt84 said:
    The price of that football is disgusting.
    Best left where it is 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,546
    drfox said:
    SHZA said:
    demetrios said:

Hey Folks - hope everyone is doing ok out there. It’s a massive honour to make my first @pearljam poster in 4 years. I had a blast doing this. So much to work with for a show in Ireland and I decided to work on the idea of a banshee (hence the poem on the back). This one is a 7 colour 18x24 screenprint and I will have AP’s available for those that want one some time next week - stay tuned! A huge thankyou as always for @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart for being lovely and having me back. I think my first Pearl jam poster was 18 years ago! Anyway, have fun if you are in Dublin! X #pearljam #screenprinting #concertposter #gigposters #illustrationartists #kentaylor #kentaylorart

Winder what the variant color will be? 
    There is no variant - Ken Taylor posted a comment somewhere (think in his FB group) that he was given an option to have a variant AP and he tried it but the green was by far the best so decided for APs to be the same 
    Thanks for the news - now I can just wait for the SE to be sold in the shop. I don't like paying an extra $55.-65. for an artist's pencil signature and numbering, anyway. It is a strikingly awesome poster, for sure!
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,894
    I just can't believe they think there's a market for footballs when soccer is the big sport in Europe...
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 412
    edited June 21
    How many € did t-shirts cost during the 2022 Euro Tour?
  • Options
    AM64849AM64849 Posts: 8

Sorry guys, but competition balls are not cheap. Not sayin the Pearl Jam balls are official game quality. 
    Also, they call soccer, football here 🤪