Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 290
    @Loujoe is NOT just asking for a friend...
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 131
    Checking to see if anyone else ended up receiving a damaged Seattle Buhler AP, with no response from the artist.
    The poster tube was thin and arrived crushed, with creases down the middle of the print. So not minor damage.
    Contacted them about 2 weeks ago, the same day the poster arrived, and got no reply, and followed up with a second email two days ago.
  • Options
    jjm33jjm33 Posts: 199
    At the show in Dublin. Tea towels and soccer jerseys are apparently the hot items. Both sold out. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,363
    artforbw said:
    Checking to see if anyone else ended up receiving a damaged Seattle Buhler AP, with no response from the artist.
    The poster tube was thin and arrived crushed, with creases down the middle of the print. So not minor damage.
    Contacted them about 2 weeks ago, the same day the poster arrived, and got no reply, and followed up with a second email two days ago.
    Oh man. Hope that gets worked out
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 121
    artforbw said:
    Yes, same with me. My tube arrived crushed. Damaged print. No reply from the artist. My email is from 10 days ago.
    Did you use buhlerdesign at gmail for contacting?
    You could politely try to reach out on social media, just in case the emails aren't getting through.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,452
    MikeDigs said:
    That Dublin poster is really nice, and I'm so tempted to buy it.  But I won't be at the show, and it doesn't feel right to hang a poster of a show that I didn't attend.  Do any of you buy posters of shows that you didn't go to?
    Yes
  • Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 131
    edited June 22
    DKedzie said:
    artforbw said:
    Yes, same with me. My tube arrived crushed. Damaged print. No reply from the artist. My email is from 10 days ago.
    Did you use buhlerdesign at gmail for contacting?
    You could politely try to reach out on social media, just in case the emails aren't getting through.
    Yes, their gmail account that was provided with the order confirmation email. 
    I tried contacting through social media also. No reply there too.
    Post edited by artforbw on
  • Options
    Damn, that's bogus, sorry to hear about the poster situation. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    Loujoe said:
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    That Dublin poster is really nice, and I'm so tempted to buy it.  But I won't be at the show, and it doesn't feel right to hang a poster of a show that I didn't attend.  Do any of you buy posters of shows that you didn't go to?
    I only buy posters from shows I didn't attend.
    Good 1 !! 
    He didn't put ellipsis at the end. I don't think he was kidding. ;)
    Not too far off. If the art is REALLY GOOD I'll buy one from a show I attend.  
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 574
    SHZA said:
    demetrios said:

Hey Folks - hope everyone is doing ok out there. It’s a massive honour to make my first @pearljam poster in 4 years. I had a blast doing this. So much to work with for a show in Ireland and I decided to work on the idea of a banshee (hence the poem on the back). This one is a 7 colour 18x24 screenprint and I will have AP’s available for those that want one some time next week - stay tuned! A huge thankyou as always for @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart for being lovely and having me back. I think my first Pearl jam poster was 18 years ago! Anyway, have fun if you are in Dublin! X #pearljam #screenprinting #concertposter #gigposters #illustrationartists #kentaylor #kentaylorart

Wonder what the variant color will be? 
    I was hoping for a variant color change, like blue or purple, but it looks like the AP won't change colors according to the artist.

• Options
    MikeDigs said:
    SHZA said:
    demetrios said:

Hey Folks - hope everyone is doing ok out there. It’s a massive honour to make my first @pearljam poster in 4 years. I had a blast doing this. So much to work with for a show in Ireland and I decided to work on the idea of a banshee (hence the poem on the back). This one is a 7 colour 18x24 screenprint and I will have AP’s available for those that want one some time next week - stay tuned! A huge thankyou as always for @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart for being lovely and having me back. I think my first Pearl jam poster was 18 years ago! Anyway, have fun if you are in Dublin! X #pearljam #screenprinting #concertposter #gigposters #illustrationartists #kentaylor #kentaylorart

I was hoping for a variant color change, like blue or purple, but it looks like the AP won't change colors according to the artist.

Makes sense with how good these colors came out 
  • Options
    UFO AP came in today!
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    ^Oh shit, hoping mine is coming soon! What number did you get?
  • Options
    Haven’t opened it up yet! Hopefully they start rolling in for everyone else today 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    edited June 22
    Kwieneke said:
    UFO AP came in today!
    Same! Love how the band pops out of the print. 
  • Options
    edited June 22
    Did you all get some kind of shipment updates or did it just arrive? I haven't seen anything since the confirmation email. 

I just checked the original email again and it said I would get a shipping update. Hmmm. Maybe mine hasn't been sent out yet.
    Post edited by runstaples on
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    Did you all get some kind of shipment updates or did it just arrive? I haven't seen anything since the confirmation email. 

I just checked the original email again and it said I would get a shipping update. Hmmm. Maybe mine hasn't been sent out yet.
    I was just about to ask the same. I never got anything either.
    To those who received, what carrier was it shipped thru?
  • Options
    Also, is it really 18x14 or was that a typo on his site?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,921

I was just about to ask the same. I never got anything either.
    To those who received, what carrier was it shipped thru?

He uses USPS. I haven't received a shipping email yet. But understand he said it will be a few days / weeks.

• Options
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    UFO AP came in today!
    How are the tubes? 
  • Options
    edited June 22
    SHZA said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    UFO AP came in today!
    How are the tubes? 
    Packaged really well 🤙

I got an email with shipping details 2 days after it actually shipped. I get USPS notifications so got a heads up on Tuesday, email from Garrett came Thursday.

They're 18x24 as expected. 
    Post edited by njhaley1 on
  • Options
    Never got shipping, just showed up. Great tube. Very heavy 
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,974
    My UFO should be arriving today. I got a shipping notification about 2 days ago.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    SHZA said:
    demetrios said:

Makes sense with how good these colors came out 
    I love these colors.  This is such a gorgeous poster.  I'm definitely going to buy it, and this will be my first poster of a show that I didn't attend.  It's going to look great hanging up on any wall.
  • Options
    I'm new to the poster game, and have a question regarding the AP posters.  If the artist initially prints 100 copies, are they ever allowed to reprint more copies in the future, or are those 100 AP copies all that's going to be made?  I really want a copy of Jeff Soto's LA1 AP, but would rather buy directly from the artist than EBay.  I wasn't sure if there were rules that limit the artist to a set number of copies.  Thanks in advance for helping me to understand.
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    I'm new to the poster game, and have a question regarding the AP posters.  If the artist initially prints 100 copies, are they ever allowed to reprint more copies in the future, or are those 100 AP copies all that's going to be made?  I really want a copy of Jeff Soto's LA1 AP, but would rather buy directly from the artist than EBay.  I wasn't sure if there were rules that limit the artist to a set number of copies.  Thanks in advance for helping me to understand.
    It's very, very rare to ever do another run, and when it done it's often with changes that make it readily identifiable as a reprint edition. 
  • Options
    njhaley1 said:
    MikeDigs said:
    It's very, very rare to ever do another run, and when it done it's often with changes that make it readily identifiable as a reprint edition. 
    Thanks.  EBay it is then.  Have to have that Soto AP for LA1.  $200 isn't too bad since the poster itself was $150 I believe.
  • Options
    MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 401
    Anyone know if the long sleeve and red mosquito shirts are available in Europe? Couldn’t see them on the pop up shop pictures / video
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 316
    Anyone know if the long sleeve and red mosquito shirts are available in Europe? Couldn’t see them on the pop up shop pictures / video
    MrTsurt has said they will be at the actual shows rather than some of the pop ups. 

Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.