Options

Commemorative Tickets

1235»

Comments

• Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    I was being patient but yesterday I finally emailed them for my Portland tickets.  Got a response back today to confirm my mailing address, and they said it should take up to 3 weeks.  So now I wait.

Makes me wonder if this is all on purpose and they hope people forget about them. Heck if only 10% of people just forget about them, and never ask, that's a lot of money they keep for nothing. 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    demetrios said:
    blairs1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Has anyone in Canada who went to any of the Seattle shows receive their commemorative tickets yet?
    I’m in Canada and haven’t gotten either of my Vegas shows. I’m wondering if they’re holding them until my fall show is done?

I hope not.
    Same. I swear my 2022 came separately. I only did 1 show in 2023 so that came. My next show is in September so who knows. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,399
    jwhjr17 said:
    Zod said:
    My wife wanted me to thank the members of 10C for helping her break through the garbage between TicketMaster and Tickets Today to get our Van commemorative tickets. She said you folks new exactly what to do and got it done. We received the tickets yesterday.

Kudos to the team!
    How did she do it?  I need to copy her process.
    I just responded back to the original confirmation email for the commemorative ticket purchase and that way they had the info they needed to confirm that I was due the tickets.  Took a couple of weeks after they said they resent them, but I did get both pairs.
    Thanks. I did that yesterday after reading your email. They got back to me today, confirmed the address via email, and then emailed back to say they'd resend them, and it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

I find it weird they keep saying to resend them when they didn't get sent before :)
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    Still 0 for 2 on Vegas. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    blairs1 said:
    demetrios said:
    blairs1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Has anyone in Canada who went to any of the Seattle shows receive their commemorative tickets yet?
    I’m in Canada and haven’t gotten either of my Vegas shows. I’m wondering if they’re holding them until my fall show is done?

I hope not.
    Same. I swear my 2022 came separately. I only did 1 show in 2023 so that came. My next show is in September so who knows. 

For the 4 Canadian 2022 shows they all came in one envelope.

Too bad they couldn't send out a shipping email that our commemorative tickets were shipped out.

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,890
    Six down, four to go.

Vancouver 1 and Vancouver 2 arrived today, in separate envelopes. They were mailed from Toronto because they are being handled by Ticketmaster Canada. They were mailed on June 14, which means they were sent before I followed up my initial inquiry. 

The tickets for the U.S. shows arrived in envelopes with Ticketmaster's logo on the upper left and no return address. The Vancouver shows arrived in envelopes with a return address printed in plain type on the upper left.

Still waiting on Sacramento and one each from L.A., Vegas and Seattle.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but all of the tickets have arrived. I've got to give credit where it's due. I mean, sure, these should have shipped automatically, but I have to admit that they were pretty responsive once I followed up, much to my pleasant surprise. I wonder if someone at the Ten Club intervened on our behalf. If so, thanks.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,282
    BF25394 said:
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but all of the tickets have arrived. I've got to give credit where it's due. I mean, sure, these should have shipped automatically, but I have to admit that they were pretty responsive once I followed up, much to my pleasant surprise. I wonder if someone at the Ten Club intervened on our behalf. If so, thanks.
    Nice. And thanks for the pdf.
  • Options
    Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn Posts: 43
    edited June 21
    I got my Night 2 Vegas tickets today after contacting support two weeks ago. They are the original seat location not the upgraded ones. 
  • Options
    edited June 25
    BF25394 said:

Whoa! Seattle Night 2 we were seated so close. We had Section 2, Row K Seats 19 & 20.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Whoa! Seattle Night 2 we were seated so close. We had Section 2, Row K Seats 19 & 20.
    I was wondering who that was making all that ruckus down at the end of my row...
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

I was wondering who that was making all that ruckus down at the end of my row...

Doh! Sorry about that. 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Doh! Sorry about that. 
    Did your tickets make their way to you?
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Doh! Sorry about that. 
    I was joking. You couldn't have been making more of a ruckus than I was.
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 141
    Still waiting after contacting them a week ago.  Fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,381
    I sent an email Saturday, got a reply Sunday, and had Portland and Seattle tix in my mailbox on Tuesday. Still waiting on four other shows.
  • Options
    BR2428BR2428 Posts: 125
    I’m going on 7 weeks and several emails to ticketstoday and still nothing. 
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,381
    Use tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
  • Options
    PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 688
    I received my Vegas and Seattle night 1 tickets but still waiting for both sets of the night 2 tickets.
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
  • Options
    blairs1 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Doh! Sorry about that. 

Still waiting.

BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Doh! Sorry about that. 

I know. The folks below us sucked! The group of 6 were season ticket holders. 4 guys were taking selfies of themselves (in their seats) for over an hour. Texting each other their selfies. While the other 2 ladies they brought along were giggling up a storm & getting wasted. They were all awful. They kept leaving their seats, back & forth during the show. Only 2 stayed behind after the encore.
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,364
    Vegas 1 just showed up. Nothing yet on Vegas 2.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    blairs1 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Doh! Sorry about that. 

Still waiting.

BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:
    demetrios said:
    BF25394 said:

Doh! Sorry about that. 

I know. The folks below us sucked! The group of 6 were season ticket holders. 4 guys were taking selfies of themselves (in their seats) for over an hour. Texting each other their selfies. While the other 2 ladies they brought along were giggling up a storm & getting wasted. They were all awful. They kept leaving their seats, back & forth during the show. Only 2 stayed behind after the encore.
    I didn't really notice what was happening in the row in front of me (or, if I did, I don't remember now). I do remember that there was a couple behind me where the woman was standing in front of the man, which actually meant that she was hanging over my space, so occasionally if I rocked back, I'd bang into her. I also remember that the woman to my left sat down a lot, which was funny because, during the time between Deep Sea Diver and Pearl Jam, I was reading a book and, when she arrived (after DSD) and saw this, she said, "You can't read a book in here." I thought, "And yet, here I am, doing exactly that." I was tempted to say to her during the show, "You can't sit down in here."

Actually, on the way out of the show, in the elevator, another woman saw my book and said to me, in an accusatory tone, "You brought a book to a concert?!" It didn't seem to occur to her that I might have brought the book to read on the bus on the way to the show, at dinner before the show, while waiting for Deep Sea Diver to come out, while waiting for Pearl Jam to come out, and then on the bus back to where I was staying after the show (all of which I did).
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 511
    Anyone who won tickets through 10c for berlin know how to get commemorative tickets?  If I remember it wasn't even an option during the process.  I've emailed ticketmaster and they keep replying "you cannot change your tickets" which I am not trying to do, I just want to add commemorative tickets if possible.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,399
    I got Vancouver 1 in the mail yesterday.  I was hoping it would be night 1 and night 2.   Will give it some more days to see if night 2 comes in the mail before reaching out again.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,758
    These turned up today. Very quick
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    These turned up today. Very quick

Pretty!!! 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,803
    Vegas 2 arrived today, still waiting on Vegas 1