Options

Commemorative Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn Posts: 43
    edited May 21
    GlowGirl said:
    I bought my original tickets and commemorative ticket from the Ten Club sale, but sold them and upgraded to new tickets the day of the show. Will I still receive the commemorative ticket from my Ten Club order? If so, will they show my original seat location or the new one?
    If it is like last year you will still get them - but with your original seat location. 
    YAKIMATSU said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I bought my original tickets and commemorative ticket from the Ten Club sale, but sold them and upgraded to new tickets the day of the show. Will I still receive the commemorative ticket from my Ten Club order? If so, will they show my original seat location or the new one?
    If it is like last year you will still get them - but with your original seat location. 
    That's odd.  I just got one that was not original but upgrade.  See above.  Original seat was on the floor.
    Thanks! Hopefully the Las Vegas tickets also arrive with the upgraded seat location. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    nothing for either vancouver show (yet) :(
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,490
    Turn off data on your phone (not airplane mode), tell box office your phone is not working right, as long as they are under your account, they will print your tickets. It's worked for me everytime, except once for Metallica in SF where they walked me in instead. Ha
    St Paul last year, they said they were unable to print any tickets under any circumstances.
    Ew. Yea they walked me in once as mentioned. I think physical tickets are the grocery bags of concerts. They know you'd still want/need it. So TM found a way to make you pay extra for it by calling it "commemorative ticket" just like "reusable grocery bag". 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,863
    Turn off data on your phone (not airplane mode), tell box office your phone is not working right, as long as they are under your account, they will print your tickets. It's worked for me everytime, except once for Metallica in SF where they walked me in instead. Ha
    St Paul last year, they said they were unable to print any tickets under any circumstances.
    Ew. Yea they walked me in once as mentioned. I think physical tickets are the grocery bags of concerts. They know you'd still want/need it. So TM found a way to make you pay extra for it by calling it "commemorative ticket" just like "reusable grocery bag". 
    Well, tickets aren't quite the environmental scourge that single-use plastic grocery bags are. Tickets don't end up in the ocean like plastic bags, and they aren't made from petroleum products. And the reusable bags serve a real purpose. I have used the same bags for at least six years, replacing what could have been a thousand single-use plastic bags.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,490
    BF25394 said:
    Well, tickets aren't quite the environmental scourge that single-use plastic grocery bags are. Tickets don't end up in the ocean like plastic bags, and they aren't made from petroleum products. And the reusable bags serve a real purpose. I have used the same bags for at least six years, replacing what could have been a thousand single-use plastic bags.
    Not those. I use those bags too. Talking about the plastic bags they call reusable, that really, are just slightly thicker single-use plastic bags. Never seen one soul at check-out bust those out and re-use them. Solves nothing (at least here in WA); those "reusable" plastic bags are also being thrown everywhere. Except now stores get to charge 10 cents a plastic bag. Anyway... I am just comparing that to having to pay for physical tickets. Paid for tickets, give me the damn tickets if I want it on paper. Why do I need to pay more? They used to be free. Now we got finagled to be okay with paying extra for them... just like grocery bags. 
  • Options
    Anyone else not gotten their vancouver tickets yet?
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Anyone else not gotten their vancouver tickets yet?
    I have not received them yet.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,800
    No Vancouver tickets for me yet either 😕
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,344
    On this tour I hadn’t ordered them, but I am bringing my daughter to her first show and did a stand alone order for the commemorative tickets. The show I did it for has not happened yet, so not sure if you can do it for completed shows.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    When the time comes, if anyone happens to have an extra commemorative ticket for each night of L.A. that they'd be willing to sell me, I'd be most appreciative.
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,140
    It's 5/28/24 today and I have not yet received my 5/10/24 Portland commemorative tickets
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    Still waiting on Vancouver here also 
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,603
    Seems like very few have been sent out so far. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    I just got vegas n2 today
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    Seattle is not having the "my phone broke" for anyone trying. 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    edited May 29
    Not expecting to receive any (just like in 2022 when I received 0 of the 4 shows I attended). Just another ticketmaster scam. Sorry...I'll take this to the complainers thread!
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,140
    I don't know why commemorative tickets are not offered directly by Ten Club or at the merch stand.  Why should ticketmaster get a cut?  The commemorative tickets don't NEED to say "Ticketmaster" on them, do they?  And I don't care if my actual seat is on the ticket.  Generic commemorative ticket is good enough for me.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    njhaley1 said:
    Seattle is not having the "my phone broke" for anyone trying. 
    I show them my actual phone, which is not a smartphone, and I show them the Ticketmaster SafeTix FAQ, which says, unambiguously, that they will print a ticket if you do not have a smartphone (or if your phone is broken).
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    Milestone said:
    I don't know why commemorative tickets are not offered directly by Ten Club or at the merch stand.  Why should ticketmaster get a cut?  The commemorative tickets don't NEED to say "Ticketmaster" on them, do they?  And I don't care if my actual seat is on the ticket.  Generic commemorative ticket is good enough for me.
    100%
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    Milestone said:
    I'm sure the numbers tell the story. If there were significant numbers, and margin, to justify it.....I'm sure it would be a thing. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,276
    Milestone said:
    They are. $10 gets you commemorative tickets for every show you purchased thru the 10C. However, in the recent past, if you later upgraded your seats thru f2f, or just sold them on f2f because you could no longer attend, you had a hard time getting them unless you contacted TicketsToday numerous times.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    Just got Van 1 upgrade ticket after getting Van2 upgrade ticket last week.  Still waiting on Vegas possibles. 
    I got nothing from both Austin shows upgraded last year so, better this year so far.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Milestone said:
    I could get behind that. TM has messed up my orders enough times that someone like TSURT could mass produce them and sell for $5 (or $10 with a hologram).
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,603
    Has anyone received Portland tickets yet?
  • Options
    Looks like Ticketmaster was not going to send the Commemorative Tickets if you upgraded/sold your original Ten Club tickets. I emailed
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com and they replied back that I could only receive the Commemorative Tickets from my original order and I had to request to still receive them. 

If anyone else bought different seats from their original Ten Club order, I recommend emailing them to request that you still want the Commemorative Tickets from your original order. 
  • Options
    Yah, that's dirty, because they don't refund them either.

I still don't have the tickets for Vancouver.   We actually used my 10c tickets on both nights (albeit a friend used the on night 1), but because I never sold them, the commemorative tickets should arrive, maybe?

What a sketchy system.  We'll charge you $10, but you have a 25% chance of getting them.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Yah, that's dirty, because they don't refund them either.

I still don't have the tickets for Vancouver.   We actually used my 10c tickets on both nights (albeit a friend used the on night 1), but because I never sold them, the commemorative tickets should arrive, maybe?

What a sketchy system.  We'll charge you $10, but you have a 25% chance of getting them.
    Email tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com and let them know you haven't received yours yet. Be sure to include your receipt number from your commemorative ticket order email. The email subject line with the receipt number was "Your Pearl Jam Commemorative Ticket order has been processed".

They told me that they readded me to a list of orders that will be reshipped in a few days when I told them I still wanted the commemorative tickets from my original order. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    I got mine for one of the Vancouver shows, but not the other.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 687
    Looks like Ticketmaster was not going to send the Commemorative Tickets if you upgraded/sold your original Ten Club tickets. I emailed
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com and they replied back that I could only receive the Commemorative Tickets from my original order and I had to request to still receive them. 

If anyone else bought different seats from their original Ten Club order, I recommend emailing them to request that you still want the Commemorative Tickets from your original order. 
    I guess I was the Lucky One.  I got both Van 1 & 2 upgrade tickets! 
    Waiting for Vegas which I had 3 different upgrades for night one and 2 different upgrades for night 2.  I have no 
    faith that I will receive any more tickets, but I am happy to get the 2 I got.  Really happy to be paid for all the tickets I bought.  
    Just realized I bought 11 tickets for 4 shows.  
  • Options
    Hold on to your receipts, everyone, for the class-action lawsuit that may have to be filed. (I'm serious.)