Options

TicketMaster's Fan2Fan is now Fan2Bot

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,354
    missed out on LA floor as well. 
    Can you Cart any tickets? I tried many F2F and all say choose another ticket- something is up with TM 
    I can't cart any f2f right now
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,961
    missed out on LA floor as well. 
    Can you Cart any tickets? I tried many F2F and all say choose another ticket- something is up with TM 
    I can't either.  Something is up. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211
    had tickets in my cart for philly 1 and wouldn't accept my credit card for some reason. tried 2 different cards. what a cluster f ticketbastard is
  • Options
    sold my FC tickets yesterday via F2F.  They sold within 1 minute of me posting.  They were row 18 on the floor in Portland.  Unfortunately for a lot of people, they are going to have a very hard time selling their F2F tickets:

Those red dots are listed at $317.00.  Every newly released blue seat below those 2 red seats are priced lower than $317.00.  This person has no chance of selling their tickets without the ability to lower the price.  F2F sucks and ticket restrictions suck in general.  All these blue seats being released is the reason I sold my row 18 floor seats.  I'll buy one of these much better seats at face value once they drop because there is no way all those seats are selling at a premium price this late into the game.  The section straight across the arena has all the same seats released.  So lame.
    Gorge
  • Options
    Roswellite14Roswellite14 Roswell, New Mexico Posts: 30
    Yeah. It's a conspiracy. Everything you don't understand is a conspiracy. I've gotten pretty damn good seats through F2F. Missed out on others. BFD! It happens. Wanna bitch about something, bitch about PJ allowing Dynamic Pricing. Now, THAT'S some fucked up bullshit.
  • Options
    Yeah. It's a conspiracy. Everything you don't understand is a conspiracy. I've gotten pretty damn good seats through F2F. Missed out on others. BFD! It happens. Wanna bitch about something, bitch about PJ allowing Dynamic Pricing. Now, THAT'S some fucked up bullshit.
    It's not a "conspiracy" when you see tickets hit and they're gone within seconds and up on StubHub ten minutes later. Get over yourself.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555
    For years people have posted about various TM conspiracy theories and never want to blame the artists, bands, and management for what happens.
  • Options
    mackenzi25mackenzi25 Posts: 13
    Just dropped 2 for Portland, section 121 row M on F2F at face value