Dark matter shipping label printed!

Comments

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,374
    BF25394 said:
    RS65573 said:
    BF25394 said:
    SB117186 said:
    I have the order number from when I purchased Dark Matter on 2/29, nothing in my order history, and no response to my emails from the Tenclub  :(
    I am in the same boat as you, but when I inquired about this, I was told that I had apparently checked out as a guest so my order didn't synch to my order history. That's probably your explanation, too.

EDIT: I see that my press agent, SpankyMP, has already relayed this info. I have to remember this when it comes time for their year-end bonus.
    Same happened to me but that's BS I've ordered 100s of items. Was 100% logged in.

Now I'm downloading the leak from eddit ray, wtg 10club.
    It's not BS. They emailed back and forth with me several times. They looked into it and responded with details. I also thought I was logged in. My computer remembers me when I come to this board, but if I navigate out to the main Ten Club page, I have to log in again for it to know that it's me. It turns out that there have been three times where I ordered things while not logged in. My email address changed when my provider was acquired, but the old one still works. So my membership is under the old domain name, but I entered the new one on these orders and they use the email to connect to your account. They don't use names because too many people share names.
    OK, its a terrible implementation of checkout and purchasing not BS.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495
    my guess is some of these are going to arrive before monday.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 616
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    this turned into a racket as they just want us to buy a 2nd copy. 14 hours and 46 minutes until album release and the thing still ain't shipped.

We really should all get like a $20 coupon attached to our account for this debacle. 

Disorganization and/or incompetence are always much more likely explanations than conspiracy. It is also possible that the shipments were delayed because of things out of the Ten Club's control, whether it be distributor delays or shipper issues. It's not a racket.
    if its something out of their control why haven't they said so ??? no email no posts explaining this  just crickets from mgmt.  and isn't it the purpose of any business ( racket )to generate more sales 
    Every business is not a racket. A racket is an illegal scheme (as used in "racketeering"). When have you known the Ten Club to be proactive with explanations?

We have got to get to a point in this country where, when things happen that we don't like, we stop defaulting to conspiracy theories to explain them. There are almost always more simple explanations.
    Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 506
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    this turned into a racket as they just want us to buy a 2nd copy. 14 hours and 46 minutes until album release and the thing still ain't shipped.

We really should all get like a $20 coupon attached to our account for this debacle. 

Disorganization and/or incompetence are always much more likely explanations than conspiracy. It is also possible that the shipments were delayed because of things out of the Ten Club's control, whether it be distributor delays or shipper issues. It's not a racket.
    if its something out of their control why haven't they said so ??? no email no posts explaining this  just crickets from mgmt.  and isn't it the purpose of any business ( racket )to generate more sales 
    Every business is not a racket. A racket is an illegal scheme (as used in "racketeering"). When have you known the Ten Club to be proactive with explanations?

We have got to get to a point in this country where, when things happen that we don't like, we stop defaulting to conspiracy theories to explain them. There are almost always more simple explanations.
    Come on, we all know that this was caused by T Swift, who is a shadow govt Psy Op and just so happened to release her album on the same day so that UPS would be delayed because Biden needed more time to cover up the truth about Dark Matter and the eclipse.
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,186
    Mine now says it is on it's way to USPS, so I was able to set up text tracking with the UPS tracking number on usps.com.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Philly 9/7/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    77777777 Idaho Posts: 156
    7777 said:
    Ten Club account shows -
    Order Date: Tuesday 13 February 2024

UPS shows -
    Estimated delivery: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.
    Shipment Ready for UPS
    I have no idea what is going on.  At this point, I feel like canceling my order and driving down to get one in the morning.  I'll get it faster than my "pre-order".  This feels like Lightning Bolt did. 
    I haven't even considered this. My status is exactly the same as yours. Is canceling the order even an option at this point? There's a store not five minutes from me that will have it tomorrow if I want to go pick it up.
    Maybe have 2 copies?  Where the status is "shipped" I don't think I can cancel.  Anyway here are the rules.

Can I cancel an order?
    You can cancel an order so long as it has not been processed or shipped. Once it has been processed or shipped, it is not possible to cancel an order, however you may exchange or return the item/order for a refund once you receive it. Please contact shipping@tenclub.net regarding returns or exchanges.

Returning, Replacing or Exchanging Merchandise
    RETURNS/EXCHANGES: Ten Club will accept any unwashed or unworn garments for return or exchange. You have 30 days from receiving your item to resolve any return, exchange or replacement issues. 
All returns and exchanges must first be approved by Ten Club.

Orders cannot be refunded after 90 days from the purchase date. In certain instances, such as pre-sale or pre-order purchases, Ten Club can be contacted regarding missing, damaged, defective, or incorrect items at shipping@tenclub.net. If the item cannot be replaced by Ten Club, a store credit will be issued in the amount of purchase.

Ten Club will not accept for return or exchange any opened or used non-clothing items, LPs, CDs, DVDs, or Videos. Defective or damaged items are eligible for replacement or refund upon review.

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,897
    bootleg said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:

Come on, we all know that this was caused by T Swift, who is a shadow govt Psy Op and just so happened to release her album on the same day so that UPS would be delayed because Biden needed more time to cover up the truth about Dark Matter and the eclipse.

Whatever with your kookoobananas theories. Swift has nothing to do with this. It is obviously because of some data from Hunter's laptop that corrupted all shipping software and also controlled the space lasers to take out a few of the delivery trucks. Facts, please.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,186
    bootleg said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:

Whatever with your kookoobananas theories. Swift has nothing to do with this. It is obviously because of some data from Hunter's laptop that corrupted all shipping software and also controlled the space lasers to take out a few of the delivery trucks. Facts, please.
    @lexicondevil "Nothing since then. I suck." LOL
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Philly 9/7/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,043
    I just got my notification today and says it will arrive on Monday the 22nd... :(
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    SB117186SB117186 Posts: 340
    BF25394 said:
    SB117186 said:
    I have the order number from when I purchased Dark Matter on 2/29, nothing in my order history, and no response to my emails from the Tenclub  :(
    I am in the same boat as you, but when I inquired about this, I was told that I had apparently checked out as a guest so my order didn't synch to my order history. That's probably your explanation, too.

EDIT: I see that my press agent, SpankyMP, has already relayed this info. I have to remember this when it comes time for their year-end bonus.
    Thanks for info, much appreciated.  I guess I will get the album at some point!
  • Options
    CDs being transferred to USPS so yeah not getting it tomorrow.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,331
    bootleg said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:

Finally, someone is making sense.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    kmcmanus said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity
    I think my version of this was "disorganization and/or incompetence are more likely explanations than conspiracy."
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,302
    My dad just received cd from Amazon 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 823
    Finally updated to say on the way-was picked up in California. Hope it's going to have some unique feature about the packaging as I can pick a copy up myself in an hour being in NZ. Damn 10C sending it on release day in NZ is no good.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    Just received shipping label on the CD from 10Club. 
  • Options
    NewJPage said:
    Amazon 15 dollars cheaper and a day early.
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    NewJPage said:
    I can still order one today and Amazon said it will be here tomorrow....hear that 10club?
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,873
    edited April 18
    bootleg said:
    NewJPage said:
    I can still order one today and Amazon said it will be here tomorrow....hear that 10club?
    Yeah, Ten Club! Be more like the massive multi-national corporation that specializes in expedited shipping! Why is this so hard for a band fan club to manage?? Where are the Ten Club delivery vans? Ten Club regional warehouses? Slackers! 
    Post edited by mpedone on
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,243
    I suppose it would be super fucking hard for them to just email us digital downloads if you pre-ordered.  Every other band on the fucking planet gives you free digital downloads for buying vinyl. I mean jesus fuck if you buy a vinyl on amazon at all they give you free digital access through amazon music lol. 
  • Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    edited April 18
    My Deluxe CD shows it was delivered today in Seattle. It showed it being transferred to USPS this morning so I thought it might not make it til tomorrow, but I just received notification it was delivered an hour or so ago. 

Vinyl still hasn't shipped.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    I suppose it would be super fucking hard for them to just email us digital downloads if you pre-ordered.  Every other band on the fucking planet gives you free digital downloads for buying vinyl. I mean jesus fuck if you buy a vinyl on amazon at all they give you free digital access through amazon music lol. 
    This. It’s ridiculous. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    mpedone said:
    bootleg said:
    NewJPage said:
    Yeah, Ten Club! Be more like the massive multi-national corporation that specializes in expedited shipping! Why is this so hard for a band fan club to manage?? Where are the Ten Club delivery vans? Ten Club regional warehouses? Slackers! 
    actually they could have hired Amazon to deliver these instead of Mail Incompetence but you know its about money not fans 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,249
    mpedone said:
    bootleg said:
    NewJPage said:
    no one is saying this. they're saying two months notice should be enough to get something here on release day.
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    Preorder the digital and then buy local on release day, if you at all can. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,243
    anywho work around for those who are shafted by 10c on this:  set your VPN to Australia, go to tidal.com - sign up for a free trial and listen away. - cancel free trial when it goes live in USA. 
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,242
    edited April 18
    I plan on streaming the album tomorrow….on release day….and then picking up the vinyl on RSD. The fancy color variant will sound no different and the artwork will be similar. The whole preorder of an album that will be available to stream or wisely available to go buy at a store is such an outdated process.  Do people not have anywhere to stream music from?  Is vinyl your only way of hearing music?
    Post edited by elvistheking44 on
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495
    I got my digital downloads. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    I plan on streaming the album tomorrow….on release day….and then picking up the vinyl on RSD. The fancy color variant will sound no different and the artwork will be similar. The whole preorder of an album that will be available to stream is such an outdated process.  Do people not have anywhere to stream music from?  Is vinyl your only way of hearing music?
    Some of us are talking about CDs. Some of us order directly from the band to ensure that the band gets a greater share of the money. And, yes, some of us do not stream. For me, streaming means sitting at my computer playing YouTube videos. I want to put the CD on my stereo and blast it in SurroundSound in my living room, and play it in my car's CD player with virtual SurroundSound and where no one can complain about how loud I have it.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:
    This. It’s ridiculous. 
    I'm pretty sure you will receive a digital download of the entire album tonight.