Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    steven87 said:
    got into checkout 4 times for LA GA, either they are stuck are 4 pairs came in
    The same thing happened with a pair of Vancouver N2 GAs yesterday. They seemed to hang out on there for a bit. Maybe TM is having some kind of issue. 
    I saw this happen last night on some Seattle floors and a nice section 2 pair too. 
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    It’s odd that none of us are getting these. Much different than years past 
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 618
    So, Canadians can’t unload tickets to American shows, is that the case?  My ticket buddy and I won 2 each to Portland and Sacramento, don’t require all 4 but we can’t sell them on F2F?  Just for clarification. I believe this is the case 

Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    lots of stardard ticket Drops for SAC, LA1, LA2.. Lowers, great seats.. Here it comes.. time to eat tickets, upgrade season closing for some shows.
  • Options
    binger10binger10 Posts: 5
    aidt17 said:
    So, Canadians can’t unload tickets to American shows, is that the case?  My ticket buddy and I won 2 each to Portland and Sacramento, don’t require all 4 but we can’t sell them on F2F?  Just for clarification. I believe this is the case 

You can unlaod them but you need a US Bank account. (based in USA not just USD). RBC does one that works with TM. Good luck!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    aidt17 said:

TM requires that you have a bank account domiciled and in the same currency as the country of the event.  For Canadians to sell tickets to US events, you need a US bank account. RBC, TD, etc.. offer US domiciled bank accounts as they have US divisions.  It's the same for non-Canadians who buy tickets to shows in Canada.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,329
    Just listed two great side stage seats for Vancouver N1- 11th row, mike’s side (section 120, row 11)- if anyone is still looking. 
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    edited April 17
    aidt17 said:

You can open an account on wise.com. It’ll work. 
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 686
    I got some free nights in Vegas just this week and was able to pick up a ticket for face in Sec 23.  Not bad, but if anyone is dropping any singles for night 1 Vegas I would like to upgrade if possible.  Please PM me to set up drop. I would even go back a section for an aisle seat.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    Damn missed those GA Seattle N2
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 623
    PJNB said:
    Damn missed those GA Seattle N2
    I was on too but was looking at Seattle N1 instead at that time.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Just scored decent seats for Seattle N1 just in need for N2. Not even picky at this point, other than no upper deck. What a fun game that’s not so fun sometimes! 
  • Options
    Just scored decent seats for Seattle N1 just in need for N2. Not even picky at this point, other than no upper deck. What a fun game that’s not so fun sometimes! 
    what you get? 

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    what you get? 

First row in the club level. In most arenas are fantastic seats… will try to upgrade after I get my N2 but I’m satisfied 
  • Options
    what you get? 

First row in the club level. In most arenas are fantastic seats… will try to upgrade after I get my N2 but I’m satisfied 
    Nice, congrats! 
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 151
    Got a Portland single on the floor row 12 if anyone needs one and wants to coordinate.
  • Options
    jareds941jareds941 Posts: 38
    LS164963 said:
    Got a Portland single on the floor row 12 if anyone needs one and wants to coordinate.
    Dang. Wish that was a pair! 

Also, looks like TM just released whole sections worth of 100 level tix for PDX. 
    1. The Gorge (2005) 2. The Gorge (2006) 3. The Gorge (2006) 4. Portland (2009) 5. Portland (2013) 6. Spokane (2013) 7. Seattle (2018) 8. Missoula (2018) 9. Portland (2024) 
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,627
    Wow that Portland premium drop is infuriating
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Wow that Portland premium drop is infuriating
    Right! Where are people scooping tickets from? Hope you all aren’t paying premiums. 
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    binger10 said:
    Love how this band rug pulled everyone on Premium pricing first day of sale just to post up more tickets well below what other people paid. Tickets should be one price within a category, this dynamic pricing is BS. How is this fair to people who need to sell their tickets via F2F and  compete with the band selling them at half the price now. Where is 1994 PJ? Guess they're in TM's pocket now. Dark matter indeed.
    Definitely the worst 10c lotto/pj premium showing in recent years. No point putting in for 10c lotto with no GA only option, the play is to wait till more and more pj premium tickets get released closer to the show and price comes down, the true best seats in the house, while 10c fans are sitting at the back of the arena. Pic is van N2 which just dropped a ton of PJ prem, some at the regular value.  Livenation/ticketmaster on the verge of an anti trust lawsuit in the US, for good reason. 

Agreed.   Wait for Pj Premium, way better than clear back of the house on the floor next to the sound board.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Yah, it's pretty disheartening seeing how much of the good tickets were held back to attempt to sell at premium, and now will probably be sold at face or lower just to move them.

I wonder if we'll start to see members that don't have 25 year memberships slowing down on renewals, because you do better waiting for drops, premium price reductions, or fan2fan.

My friend had back of floor, and upgraded both nights to side stage.   I don't think he's going to renew next time.   The tickets are ok if you've been in the 10c for a long long while (like pre seniority), but if it's 10, 15 years, not so much.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,343
    4 seats together for Seattle 2 in 213 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,263
    I'm going to release 2 in row L section 20 for vegas night 1

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    Ridiculous at all those "Premium" Portland tickets that were just released.  Wouldn't be surprised if other shows are the same way.  If you have extra tickets to any spring shows, now might be time to dump them on F2F. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,461
    Single LV1 23V listed this AM.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 151
    Just release Portland floor row 12 seat 3
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    JojoRice said:
    Ridiculous at all those "Premium" Portland tickets that were just released.  Wouldn't be surprised if other shows are the same way.  If you have extra tickets to any spring shows, now might be time to dump them on F2F. 
    Correct - they did the exact same thing in the same sections for both Vancouver shows.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    I think the time to dump has come and gone.. Makes no sense to drop those PDX premiums at 120 over face value, when they tried to sell back of the 100s for 600ea, those premium locations were held back to sell near FV... This whole thing is so disheartening, and my faith in being a loyal fan is wavering. Still a fan, no canceling my membership, not complaining, just my enthusiasm is low. This part of the processes no fun anymore. Shows will be great and make up for the current state. This TM manipulation added to the BOT attack sucks. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    JojoRice said:
    I think the time to dump has come and gone.. Makes no sense to drop those PDX premiums at 120 over face value, when they tried to sell back of the 100s for 600ea, those premium locations were held back to sell near FV... This whole thing is so disheartening, and my faith in being a loyal fan is wavering. Still a fan, no canceling my membership, not complaining, just my enthusiasm is low. This part of the processes no fun anymore. Shows will be great and make up for the current state. This TM manipulation added to the BOT attack sucks. 
    Totally agree.  My enthusiasm regarding tickets has certainly dwindled the last couple tours with the new process.  Those premium tickets that were just dropped should have been part of the 10c allotment. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    edited April 18
    There's some row 2 floors for night 2 vancouver up right now. - nevermind, they sold :)