Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    ZoSoTim said:
    It’s lame that we can’t sell to specific people even at face value. I’m likely going to have to sell my Wrigley tickets and if I do I’d prefer to sell them to someone on here. 
    You can transfer Chicago and NY. 
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    ZoSoTim said:
    It’s lame that we can’t sell to specific people even at face value. I’m likely going to have to sell my Wrigley tickets and if I do I’d prefer to sell them to someone on here. 

It doesn't work if you can choose the person they go to, nothing to stop you for asking for additional comp on the side.

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,480
    ZoSoTim said:
    Unless it's just me, it doesn't look like Wrigley has been turned on yet. Anyone else?
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    edited April 17

Post edited by ManOfTheHour75 on
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,461
    Go Animal said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Unless it's just me, it doesn't look like Wrigley has been turned on yet. Anyone else?
    I contacted TM and Wrigley transfer will not be active until the week of the show when the tickets will be in the ballpark app.  I am not sure this is legal but it’s what they said.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PhartN said:
    I have 2 floor seats for Seattle 2 that I'd like to sell in the next couple days. Row 30, seats 42 & 43.

Hit me up if you want me to time a drop!
    Anyone interested in trying for two solos for these?  One for me and one for you?  :)
    Yes, I would try for that.

• Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 209
    Go Animal said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    I contacted TM and Wrigley transfer will not be active until the week of the show when the tickets will be in the ballpark app.  I am not sure this is legal but it’s what they said.  
    How about F2F? I can't remember if that was available for the prior ballpark shows. As long as that opens up at least a month before that would be great.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    Go Animal said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    How about F2F? I can't remember if that was available for the prior ballpark shows. As long as that opens up at least a month before that would be great.
    It wasn't. Last ballparks were in 2018. F2F came about in 2020.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    In case anyone was wondering, Yes BOTS are still active. Floor 2 row B and Floor 3 Row A, both for Sacramento were lost and both on TickPick.. I do think they are being more selective, But that is not good news for those looking to upgrade, As GA And close seats may still not be winnable. 
  • Options
    lafrancem1lafrancem1 Posts: 8
    Desperately in search of 2 for Philly N1 if anyone is able to coordinate a drop.  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    edited April 17
    I just dropped a single for Vancouver N2 - Row 21, seat 39. $208.70 CAD.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    chaspjchaspj Portlandia Posts: 77
    Go Animal said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Last week I contacted 10C about F2F for Wrigley.  Their response - "We have confirmed with Ticketmaster that F2F hasn't been turned on for Wrigley yet. The issue should be resolved soon." 

A few days ago I got this from TM - "I understand that you want to sell your ticket. I’m sorry, but the Event Organizer is not offering the option to resell your tickets on our website for this event. If the Sell Tickets button doesn’t appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn’t activated resale, your tickets aren’t eligible for resale.  We suggest checking back since I can see that your event is on August 31, 2024, it might be turned on by the event organizer.  Please also be advised that Ticketmaster sells on behalf of the event organizer they are the ones who set the rules for this event including the availability of the sell button."
    "Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    chaspj said:
    Go Animal said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Last week I contacted 10C about F2F for Wrigley.  Their response - "We have confirmed with Ticketmaster that F2F hasn't been turned on for Wrigley yet. The issue should be resolved soon." 

A few days ago I got this from TM - "I understand that you want to sell your ticket. I’m sorry, but the Event Organizer is not offering the option to resell your tickets on our website for this event. If the Sell Tickets button doesn’t appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn’t activated resale, your tickets aren’t eligible for resale.  We suggest checking back since I can see that your event is on August 31, 2024, it might be turned on by the event organizer.  Please also be advised that Ticketmaster sells on behalf of the event organizer they are the ones who set the rules for this event including the availability of the sell button."
    TM is clueless.  They wouldn't even know how to close an umbrella. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    TM knows what they are doing but they are not going to tell us. There are a couple hundred “premium” tix for both nights at Wrigley that they are trying to sell. I am sure they are probably holding back a couple hundred more that aren’t even shown for sale yet. The prices of these have already started to drop.
  • Options
    binger10binger10 Posts: 5
    Love how this band rug pulled everyone on Premium pricing first day of sale just to post up more tickets well below what other people paid. Tickets should be one price within a category, this dynamic pricing is BS. How is this fair to people who need to sell their tickets via F2F and  compete with the band selling them at half the price now. Where is 1994 PJ? Guess they're in TM's pocket now. Dark matter indeed.
  • Options
    StephanieL19StephanieL19 Posts: 211
    Hey there!

I have Las Vegas, N2 (Saturday) Sec 21, Row R, Seat 4 and 5   $166 plus fees (each)

I would like to post them tonight, if anyone wants a timed drop please msg me,

Good luck! 
    ----
    November 5, 1993 - Indio, CA, Polo Fileds
    July 4, 1998 - Los Angeles, The Forum
    November 23, 2013 - Los Angeles, Sports Arena
    September 26, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    October 2, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    May 3, 2022 - San Diego, Aztex Bowl
    May 6 & 7, 2022- Los Angeles, The Forum
    May 16, 2022 - Fresno, Save Mart Center
    September 13 & 15, 2023 - FT. Worth, Dickies 
    September 18 & 19, 2023 - Austin, Moody Center
    May 10, 2024 - Portland, Moda Center
    May 16, 2024 - Las Vegas, MGM Garden Arena
    May 21 & 22, 2024 - Los Angeles, Forum
    May 25, 2024 - Napa Valley, Bottlerock 
    May 30, 2024 - Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena 
  • Options
    chaspj said:
    Go Animal said:
    ZoSoTim said:

To be clear, F2F is not the same as transfer.  I believe they will light up F2F soon.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    AFJAMMERAFJAMMER Posts: 51
    edited April 17
    Pair of Baltimore sect 6 row u up now (not mine)
    Post edited by AFJAMMER on
    9/1/00
    5/28/06
    7/6/06
  • Options
    GA up and gone in seconds,  for LA 1, watching for them to show up on Tick Pick ( Dick)
  • Options
    got into checkout 4 times for LA GA, either they are stuck are 4 pairs came in
  • Options
    they are stuck, I got 2 Charges , then credits for the same amount on my CC 

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,508
    U533. Must be something wrong with the listing 
  • Options
    BlackSmileBlackSmile Posts: 95
    I just posted two tickets on Ticketmaster for Vancouver N1 if anyone is interested.
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Yes that error, and 521 and 504, and 2 CC charges that were reversed. 
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    I don’t like how long they hang around after they’re gone
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Looks like they are gone. 
  • Options
    There was just PIT tickets for Seattle N2. Missed them. Hopefully someone here got them.
  • Options
    I got u504 on the la ga 

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,329
    The same thing happened with a pair of Vancouver N2 GAs yesterday. They seemed to hang out on there for a bit. Maybe TM is having some kind of issue. 
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    edited April 17
    binger10 said:
    Love how this band rug pulled everyone on Premium pricing first day of sale just to post up more tickets well below what other people paid. Tickets should be one price within a category, this dynamic pricing is BS. How is this fair to people who need to sell their tickets via F2F and  compete with the band selling them at half the price now. Where is 1994 PJ? Guess they're in TM's pocket now. Dark matter indeed.
    Definitely the worst 10c lotto/pj premium showing in recent years. No point putting in for 10c lotto with no GA only option, the play is to wait till more and more pj premium tickets get released closer to the show and price comes down, the true best seats in the house, while 10c fans are sitting at the back of the arena. Pic is van N2 which just dropped a ton of PJ prem, some at the regular value.  Livenation/ticketmaster on the verge of an anti trust lawsuit in the US, for good reason. 

Post edited by johnny__utah on